over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

appetite

GymDudeVA

Registered
Sorry if this has been discussed before. I did a search and didn't find precisely what I was looking for.

Basically, my appetite is minimal. I dread mealtimes. I am on a cycle and up to 235# at 6'0". It's like body is saying "Big enough! Not hungry!" I do a lot of meal replacement powders, etc. to make up for meals. Even if I don't eat anything for several hours, I am not hungry enough to eat a huge meal.

Is there some supplement or drug that increses appetite?

B12 and.....

I heard B12, although I have never taken it. Dbols seems to increase my appetite. Also, you may want to try the peractin, which I once tried. However, the sides are sluggishness and drowsiness.

i have heard the same about b12, another thing you could try in the future is EQ, 600-800mg/wk. i am completely ravenous every time i use it.

EQ and b-12 didnt do shit for me. I just get up early and start with a big meal, and take it from there.You could try some low dose t-3. It increased mine a little.

smaller meals

try smaller meals.. but more of 'em

i know what ya mean though.. sometimes... it's like... ok.... i eat this... i will feel like a bloated toad .. immediately...

When I was on cycle I would always have problems eating food...I'm not sure if it was the AAS affecting my appetite or perhaps nerves. Off-cycle I can eat a ton. lol.

Yeah its tough, but you just got to force it

Trust me, I know all about no appetite. It was also the reason I stopped gaining. If you dont eat enough, you just stop growing, even on lots of gear. Unless of course you are a genetic freak. Its all about consistency. If you cant eat it, blend it and drink it. :D

Gotta get it down, I am blessed with a strong appetite and strong stomach..like the wife always says,if dirt would make me grow, i would eat it..lol
B12 did not make me feel much hungrier...Ijust try to get it down no matter what. I remind myself that if I dont eat, there is no fuel to grow. Keeps me motivated at all times.

The reason why you don't have an appetite on gear is because of a stressed liver.
Fix your liver. If you are using liver aids, either they are not good enough or you are not taking enough.

Periactin will make you SLEEPY! And nauseaus. It's crap. I hate it.

B-12 injection works very well, if you load up on it first. Of course I recomend Synthelamin, which is 2,000mcg/ml. It's timed relase as well due to different esters, so I always recomend that you inject 1ml per day for a week, and then just do 1ml every 3rd day or so for maintanance. Most (99%+) who use it this way always report huge appetite increases.

T3? Increase appetite, increase catabolism (except for easy gainers). No point in that...Maybe there is something I do not know. :confused:

Tman2002 said:
What if you dont use orals. Is your liver still being affected?

Depends on what you use. But most of the time, is the liver. Could be from alcohol, rec drugs, high fats, high proteins, etc.

I'va had appetite problems too and B12 and EQ did not seem to help much although I didn't dose the B12 as high as BigA recommends.

The only thing that helped me was to eat more smaller meals and avoid some high bloat items like dairy.

Thanks guys.

I am pretty good with the small-meal thing. I just feel I should be getting more food...some big meals in there somewhere!

I tend to have a couple of drinks before bed....I know this is a no-no. That is probably not helping.

Also, I'm having some mild depression (which is weird while I am ON a cycle), so that doesn't help either. Finally dug into some anti-depressants I had left over....I don't know what those do for appetite.

I'm not as much of a mess as I sound...even without the drinks and depression, I still didn't have much of an appetite.

My friends are always amazed at how little a big guy like me eats like at a restaurant...but I just get full!! But then I am hungry again two hours later....so I guess that is not so bad.

anti-deppressants kill ur appetite. adrol does the same for me. i dont know what ur protein intake is like, but drop it to around 1.5 times bdyegt and replace with carbs. that should help out alot.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws