over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Apple Cidar Vinegar

Chipper Jones78

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Anybody here swear by it??

For me personally it does wonders for those who suffer from Acid Reflux. Two tablespoons and I am cured like clock work.

However, it seems there so many more benefits to this vinegar

Apple Cider Vinegar Health Benefits

it does work great for acid reflux. To be honest though since I cleaned up my diet I don't have problems with reflux anymore.

it does work great for acid reflux. To be honest though since I cleaned up my diet I don't have problems with reflux anymore.

Good to hear.

I had/have a real bad case of it (Acid Reflux) and was on perscription of Nexium. Since I introduced this Vinegar, it saves the day all the time

I love the stuff, I use Bragg's. I always feel better when I'm taking it. I think it detoxifies the organs and alkalizes the body. I need this because I eat a ton of acidic foods so ACV is a must for good health.

I love the stuff, I use Bragg's. I always feel better when I'm taking it. I think it detoxifies the organs and alkalizes the body. I need this because I eat a ton of acidic foods so ACV is a must for good health.

Do you have a link kinpeon for this brand?

I believe the one that needs to be used is the "organic mothers version" this is what I use

If Trader Joe's is raw, organic, unfiltered and contains the "mother", why not?

Yep, its good stuff. I use the braggs as well. It is also good to help alkalize the body (kinda like the lemon water does).

Some of these cheap natural things like the apple cider vinegar should be staples in everyones routine. I see so many guys spend so much $ on supps and drugs, and neglect the really cheap easy things like this that are readily accessible to everyone.

g

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/65752-vinegar-burns-fat.html

The only problem I have is it's a pain-in-the-ass to have to carry more liquid around w/ me- when I work at home I take it religiously and maybe it's placebo effect, but it's damn cheap. Don't want to buy the pills as then it gets expensive for what it is.

I don't think you need to take it everyday, just more often than not. If you're out of town or don't have access to it, skip it. When you get back, start up again.

I've been using organic non-pasteurized ACV for years, about 10-12 tbs a day mixed with food (example of meal: tuna, rice, kidney beans, eggs, 2tbs EVOO and 3tbs ACD)... I've always found it to make my meals much more tasty.

Don't know if it helps with my health as supposed to, but it definitely won't hurt. :)

Emeric

I know that Emeric on here strongly believes in having this in your diet. Maybe he will chime in on this.

I take ACV when I can- no stress

I don't think you need to take it everyday, just more often than not. If you're out of town or don't have access to it, skip it. When you get back, start up again.

Hey King- I just "try" to take 1-2 tbls before OR after a meal- if I don't, big deal- but I think it has some "buffering" effects with a meal and is cheaper than Zantec, etc.

If I've learned anything from the PM gurus (and DC), it's I don't need to overanalyze everything. I used to stress so much on (expensive) supplement intake at just the right time...

I guess I sounded "anal" about wanting to have some with me for lunch/snacks at work...

Last edited:
This article may be of interest to you.

**broken link removed**

I know that Emeric on here strongly believes in having this in your diet. Maybe he will chime in on this.

I don't mean to bump my own thread but as maldorf mentioned, hopefully Emeric will chime on this thread.

Cheers
Chip

This article may be of interest to you.

**broken link removed**

very good read, but i dont understand what the remedy to not mixing food would be?
eat beef, 20 min later eat potato, wait 30 min drink water....not very practical

i was always under the impression by MIXING fat, greens, and fiber to the starch and protein would give you a much more alkaline meal, than the latter acidic protein/starch.. again this only my thoughts but hopefully someone can chime in. i know too many bb'ers with this problem

K

very good read, but i dont understand what the remedy to not mixing food would be?
eat beef, 20 min later eat potato, wait 30 min drink water....not very practical

i was always under the impression by MIXING fat, greens, and fiber to the starch and protein would give you a much more alkaline meal, than the latter acidic protein/starch.. again this only my thoughts but hopefully someone can chime in. i know too many bb'ers with this problem

K

Agreed. I see not rational in this.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear