over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Apple cider vinegar times.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've heard...

post meal to help digestion
immediately pre meal or during so there no sugar spikes.

By the way...for a few days ive been doing
Apple cider vinegar, green freak, one apple an hour before breakfast, and pre/pro biotic pills.
I've been feeling amazing...

I've always followed a swig in the morning by coaches and people I follow, and if needed for a meal, swig there too.

Swig in the AM though unless I think my gut needs attention.

It has a lot of benefits but it's a bit overrated. Definitely worth taking though considering how cheap it is.

I do some with baking soda AM upon waking, a swig prior to a few meals per day, and PM with baking soda again.

anyone know if the Apple cider vinegar pills or legit?

I would stay away from the pills. You will be missing the mother part which has enzymes/bacteria. You will get the vinegar aspect but I bet doses would be much smaller than a tablespoon equivalent.

I would stay away from the pills. You will be missing the mother part which has enzymes/bacteria. You will get the vinegar aspect but I bet doses would be much smaller than a tablespoon equivalent.

I did the real deal, ACV, unfiltered for 2 months before bed and never missed a day. I developed the most painful canker sore in my mouth that lasted about the same...2 months. Finally it scabbed over but the scab cut my tongue for weeks. Once it went away I was fine but vowed no more ACV liquid. Instead I take a capsule. I am not sure if it is effective. But then again I am not sure if the liquid was effective. Its like taking a vitamin D pill....do you really FEEL different? Some things you just don't have that more immediate feedback...it's more long term.

morning : empty stomach with 1 lemon and mineral water

I did the real deal, ACV, unfiltered for 2 months before bed and never missed a day. I developed the most painful canker sore in my mouth that lasted about the same...2 months. Finally it scabbed over but the scab cut my tongue for weeks. Once it went away I was fine but vowed no more ACV liquid. Instead I take a capsule. I am not sure if it is effective. But then again I am not sure if the liquid was effective. Its like taking a vitamin D pill....do you really FEEL different? Some things you just don't have that more immediate feedback...it's more long term.

ouch man, that sucks...

did you dilute it with any water or baking soda? or did you just consume in straight by itself?

you have to dilute it in some water as well as add some baking soda to each dose in order to lower the acidity of it, so it doesn't hurt your mouth/teeth/asophagus, etc...

It's not like taking a vitamin d pill because we know what we are getting in that vitamin d pill. How do you translate a 600mg Apple cider vinegar pill to a tablespoon? That really sucks about your canker sore but are you certain it was from acvd? I took it for years and never had any issues but I did stop due to worrying about my enamel. I wouldn't mind taking the pill if I knew how to translate the dose. I see the pill like taking a 500mg regular termeric pill (which don't really do anything) compared to a tablespoon.

When I was taking acvd in would literally take it like a shot/try not to let it touch my teeth. I did that anywhere from 1-4 tbs a day for a very long time. If anyone knows how to translate the dose from the pill to liquid please post it up i would genuinely like to know.

Last edited:
ACV every morning on empty stomach. Then also throw 2-4 caps worth of it on 2-3 meals a day and Ive found it to do wonders with digestion! This and some bubbies brand fermented sauerkraut and my digestion stays on point.

Fasted in the morning , pre bed and before high carb meals is what I do.

I normally take it first thing in the morning and with my last meal of the night. I do feel like it helps with digestion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131