over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Apple iPhone 4 facetime ?

I FaceTime on my iPad 2 tethered to my jail broken iPhone 3GS over 3G network all the time and the quality is great! Just as good as wifi.

I FaceTime on my iPad 2 tethered to my jail broken iPhone 3GS over 3G network all the time and the quality is great! Just as good as wifi.

Careful with the "freebie" tether, as AT&T can tell you are tethering now. You're prolly up on this, but if not then Google what I just stated. They are sending our texts and emails about it, and auto updating your account to included the tethering package, if you don't comply, LOL!

Careful with the "freebie" tether, as AT&T can tell you are tethering now. You're prolly up on this, but if not then Google what I just stated. They are sending our texts and emails about it, and auto updating your account to included the tethering package, if you don't comply, LOL!

Hmm. Well I do have an unlimited data plan, I am not using apples tethering feature if that's what your thinking. I don't see how they can legally charge me more.because in my contract I have unlimited data and I legally jailbroke my phone and legally bought a 3rd party tethering app.

Hmm. Well I do have an unlimited data plan, I am not using apples tethering feature if that's what your thinking. I don't see how they can legally charge me more.because in my contract I have unlimited data and I legally jailbroke my phone and legally bought a 3rd party tethering app.

No, I'm referring to ANY jailbreak program that allows free tethering and/or Mobile HotSpot, such as MyWi 4.0, which is what the majority are using.

And, yes, unfortunately they can legally charge you more because even though you're on an unlimited plan, your dataplan does NOT incorporate free tethering or hotspotting. It's in your contract that you agreed to, so just read all the fine print. Here's a link to AT&T's contract:

AT&T Wireless Customer Agreement - Wireless from AT&T

Read here for more info:

**broken link removed**

All in all, I'm just trying to forewarn/help you, brother.

Last edited:
No, I'm referring to ANY jailbreak program that allows free tethering and/or Mobile HotSpot, such as MyWi 4.0, which is what the majority are using.

And, yes, unfortunately they can legally charge you more because even though you're on an unlimited plan, your dataplan does NOT incorporate free tethering or hotspotting. It's in your contract that you agreed to, so just read all the fine print. Here's a link to AT&T's contract:

AT&T Wireless Customer Agreement - Wireless from AT&T

Read here for more info:

**broken link removed**

All in all, I'm just trying to forewarn/help you, brother.

Interesting, thanks for the heads up bro. Def something ill look into. No email from them yet tho!

Interesting, thanks for the heads up bro. Def something ill look into. No email from them yet tho!

Same here, LOL! So far we're lucky, I'd say. It may be those that abuse it often? I used to use it a lot, but haven't much in a long while. I have a friend in PR (Puerto Rico) that burns his up and they sent him the text and email. He called and played dumb, LOL! ;)

Same here, LOL! So far we're lucky, I'd say. It may be those that abuse it often? I used to use it a lot, but haven't much in a long while. I have a friend in PR (Puerto Rico) that burns his up and they sent him the text and email. He called and played dumb, LOL! ;)

Yea man I definitely use mine ALOT since I got an iPad. I'm really not doing anything on the iPad that I can't do on my phone itself. (Netflix, browse web etc) just like to have the bigger screen for obvious reasons. But still, my data usage is usually over 10gb a month, when the max you can have in your plan now is 2gb a month then another 10$ for every gig you go over. Luckily I still have unlimited data. But the last thing I will do is let that company get one over on me because of the way I choose to use my phone and data plan.

What does it mask the fact that your teathering?

It means you're using the data service from your cell to your laptop. Most use it on the road, or in airports, etc. No need to pay for WiFi, and if you're on an airline that supports Boingo, you get a cheaper rate for your cell or tablet, so then you can tether (or Mobile Hotspot) to your laptop without having to pay Boingo's more expensive fee.

It means you're using the data service from your cell to your laptop. Most use it on the road, or in airports, etc. No need to pay for WiFi, and if you're on an airline that supports Boingo, you get a cheaper rate for your cell or tablet, so then you can tether (or Mobile Hotspot) to your laptop without having to pay Boingo's more expensive fee.

Yes I know what teathering is, look at my above posts. I was wondering what PDAnet is. Is that just a teatheribg program?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear