over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Apple Vinegar?

Just remember fellas it needs to be UNPASTEURIZED and contain the mother (all them bits floating around) to be beneficial. Normal ACV you can find in wal-mart isn't the same...

Yes, has to be raw, unfitered, unpesterized with Mother.

I had acid reflux so bad, anything greasy or acidic (pasta sauce, potato chips) would literally have me tossing up acid. Tums, prescriptions - nothing helped. I now take 3 Tbsp after a meal, and have zero problem whatsoever. A godsend.

damn i was reading about the benefits of ACV and i picked up some of the heinz apple cider vinegar from walmart. so theres no benefit to taking it i should just throw it away?

I don't know but I will say the stuff is great to eat on some cucumbers and tomatoes with salt and pepper.

Just remember fellas it needs to be UNPASTEURIZED and contain the mother (all them bits floating around) to be beneficial. Normal ACV you can find in wal-mart isn't the same...

This was what I was going to say until I saw your post. This is spot on.

Folks - ensure you buy the mothers version, no need for the other crap on teh shelves.

Pay a bit more and do it right.

It has helped me immensley with acid reflux.

Chip

I must try this as I'm having major issues with reflux and the proton pump inhibitors are making my insomnia worse as a side effect

Does it burn initially ? Anything hot or acidic literally burns my gullet

I must try this as I'm having major issues with reflux and the proton pump inhibitors are making my insomnia worse as a side effect

Does it burn initially ? Anything hot or acidic literally burns my gullet

If you dilute it down in water ( which I and im sure everyone here would recommend ) it shouldnt burn. The taste takes a bit of getting used to. I used to take a product that had a hefty dose of capcaisin in it, and it would give me the worst heartburn and acid reflux, so what i would do is id pop the 2 caps and take a couple tablespoons of ACV and mix it in water, BAM problem solved.

Thanks . I'm desperate to try this now as I'm having big problems with this

Thanks . I'm desperate to try this now as I'm having big problems with this

Let us know how it works for you and if you have anymore questions ask away. :headbang:

Braggs Apple cider is awesome. You don't get the enzymes with the pasteurized stuff.

Apple Cider Vinegar Uses, Benefits, Claims
Diabetes. The effect of vinegar on blood sugar levels is perhaps the best-researched and the most promising of apple cider vinegar's possible health benefits. Several studies have found that vinegar may help lower glucose levels. For instance, one 2007 study of 11 people with type 2 diabetes found that taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bed lowered glucose levels in the morning by 4%-6%.
High cholesterol . A 2006 study showed evidence that vinegar could lower cholesterol. However, the study was done in rats, so it's too early to know how it might work in people.
Blood pressureand heart health. Another study in rats found that vinegar could lower high blood pressure. A large observational study also found that people who ate oil and vinegar dressing on salads five to six times a week had lower rates of heart disease than people who didn't. However, it's far from clear that the vinegar was the reason.
Cancer . A few laboratory studies have found that vinegar may be able to kill cancer cells or slow their growth. Observational studies of people have been confusing. One found that eating vinegar was associated with a decreased risk of esophageal cancer. Another associated it with an increased risk of bladder cancer.
Weight Loss . For thousands of years, vinegar has been used for weight loss. White vinegar (and perhaps other types) might help people feel full. A 2005 study of 12 people found that those who ate a piece of bread along with small amounts of white vinegar felt fuller and more satisfied than those who just ate the bread.

Apple Cider Vinegar - What You Need to Know

There is limited scientific support for the claim that apple cider vinegar can promote weight loss. However, one small study (published in Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry in 2009) found that obese people who consumed acetic acid daily for 12 weeks experienced significant decreases in body weight, abdominal fat, waist circumference, and triglycerides. In tests on mice, another 2009 study (published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry) found that acetic acid may help prevent the buildup of body fat and certain liver fats.

It is fantastic for any stomach ailment with near instant relief of indigestion.

I usually just take a hit out of the bottle chased by a bunch of water. Though mixed with honey and heated it makes a nice tea type drink.

Supplements

Does it have to actual be APV or can it be taken by suplements?

apple cider vinegar helps the good bacteria in your gut and your bowels and also aids digestion which results in weight loss and keeps your body from getting bacterial infections.

You can get the Bragg stuff in gallons from amazon. If it works or not, I dont know... but I do have two gallons of it for when I decide to give it another try.

I use ACV pretty regularly after reading and hearing about all the health benefits.
I trust a lot of what Dr. Oz has to say.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131