over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Applegate Hot Dog Commercial

Racepicks

Featured Member / Board Supporter / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Did anyone else see Eugene Mishin in the Applegate Organic Meats commercial. You can take the view that he is not doing anything to further the sport of bodybuilding by doing this, or that he is poking fun at himself. I would be interested what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQhHyHkCeBo]

Why did he place so low in that olympia

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

It seems to me like a really solid wink and nod at and by professional body building. For those even slightly informed on the sport it's understood that hormonal supplementation is commonplace and seemingly one of many important aspects to the sport. It's like how all the pros cannot straight come out and say they're on gear but it's obvious by their words that yeah they're not just drinking their milk, eating their spinach, and training hard. I'd say it's an all encompassing joke, acknowledging the elephant in the room from everyone's perspective. I feel it's very clever :)

(also love the eastern European accent, gets me)

some people love wieners :D

theres a second video. Someone posted them in the LMAO thread just a few days ago.

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

"That's not mine."

You beat me to it Race! LOL!! I think it's funny. Having a sense of humor about it goes along way. Look at actors that get in trouble...How do they get back into the good graces of the people? They poke fun at themselves. Paul Reubens aka Pee Wee Herman gets caught spanking it in an adult theater...Pretty humiliating! What does he do?? He goes on the MTV Music Awards show that year, walks out on stage as Pee Wee and says, "Heard any good jokes lately?" and everyone starts laughing and things got better from there. Robert Downey Jr. coked out of his skull goes into the wrong house, falls asleep, and is found by homeowners and arrested. Later, he goes on Saturday Night Live as the host and says, "I just wanted to share some of my vacation photos with you." He then shows slides depicting him asleep in someone else's home, the home owners finding him, and him being arrested. It was funny and things got better for him from that moment on. So, by Eugene poking (no pun intended) fun at hormone induced bodybuilders / cows, I think it can only help if people can learn to have a sense of humor about it.

Classic! However thought of this commercial is a marketing genuous, IMO. Does this commwrcia play in the US or just overseas? Don't recall seeing it in TV.

It plays in the US.

That's hilarious!

My wife seen the first commercial and told me I had to see it because she couldn't not believe they put that on regular tv. Once I finally seen it I about died laughing .. kind of made me a little pissed at first but then I kept laughing. It makes for a great commercial but I was blown away they actually found somebody willing to go through with them .. lol

They just keep coming. Here's Applegates latest that I just seen on TV so I looked it up online to share.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RcxqzjNW7g]Mooscles Junior | Applegate -- The Cleaner Wiener -- What's in Your Hot Dog - YouTube[/ame]

FUNNY SHIT!! You've got to be able to laugh at yourself and these commercials are truly funny!!

"They grow up so fast" LOL that deadpan is priceless...

Legitimately surprised that the needle in his arm actual got past the US censors though...I mean, for a commercial on cable TV, I could see objections from parents. Glad it got through thought :D

"They grow up so fast" LOL that deadpan is priceless...

Legitimately surprised that the needle in his arm actual got past the US censors though...I mean, for a commercial on cable TV, I could see objections from parents. Glad it got through thought :D

Thats' what I thought too. Seems a bit much for US tv.

the needle is not mine lol

I am sure he's just seizing the easy opportunity to make a buck. I've see him on many other commercials, for all different stuff.

I am sure he's just seizing the easy opportunity to make a buck. I've see him on many other commercials, for all different stuff.
Are you saying that in a negative way? I mean, he's making a career/living out of a passion, in a way that a lot of other bodybuilders have never been able to do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws