over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

April pic

Emery

Kilo Klub Member
I am working hard to put on size/strength and am ready to drop the body fat. I am 5-9 and 225 and have lost 15 pounds over the last 6 months. My max bench is back up to where it was at in my 20s and I am stronger than ever in most of my lifts. My problem is losing fat. I take in 7 meals a day, very high in protein. I try not to take in a lot of carbs/fats but I realize I need to clean up my diet to get lean. I am 38 and take in the regular, basic supplements. I am natural at this time but have used in the past. I feel my shoulders and traps are probably my strong points and have always had broad shoulders.

I am just wanting some feedback/advice on diet, etc and honestly, want to know if you guys think I will still have some decent size after I lose fat.

I have also contacted a member on this board for a possible program.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Em April.jpg
    Em April.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 585
Thanks bro! I just need to get my diet down now. I would like to get down to a healthy 10 % BF and just maintain that.

I have such an easy time putting weight on and a terrible time getting it off.

Any suggestions for diet/cardio would be greatly appreciated or direction towards any logs or threads.

Thanks!

def got a thick frame...holding quite a bit of water...what kind of foods are you taking in, how is your blood pressure

I think you'll look great. Work with one of the good guys on this board, be patient, do it right and let it happen. You'll be amazed at how much better good muscle definition will make you look.

Thanks alot Brick! The phone camera and lighting make me look a little smoother than I really am but I am at a higher BF% right now. My blood pressure is good but diet could be much better.

I eat very clean throughout the day but have issues with eating late at night sometimes. I am ready to make a change though. I have gotten a hold of a member on this board and am thinking of going with him. His price is good and his customers seem very conditioned.

I have kind of been afraid to really diet because of the strength gains I have made. I am also worried I will look a lot smaller but maybe I will actually look bigger if I am more defined.

Make it your goal, that at 40 you will be in the best shape of your life.

Goal!

Make it your goal, that at 40 you will be in the best shape of your life.

New goal; At 40 years of age I will be in the best shape of my life!

I am gonna do it. I have no problem with putting hard time in at the gym, just need to get the diet/supplement/cardio portion of my program up to par!

You look good, diet is key!! keep up the hard work. Iam 43, four yrs ago I weighed 307 in a year and a half I went down to 195. It was to much weight loss for me Iam six foot two inches tall. Trained hard Iam up to 221 dressed and my bf is about 10% right now 34inch wast. Iam stronger now then when I was in my 20s. So it can be done.

I did it all thru talking to all the good bros on these boards. good luck. Hopes that helps you out brother! ;)

You look good, diet is key!! keep up the hard work. Iam 43, four yrs ago I weighed 307 in a year and a half I went down to 195. It was to much weight loss for me Iam six foot two inches tall. Trained hard Iam up to 221 dressed and my bf is about 10% right now 34inch wast. Iam stronger now then when I was in my 20s. So it can be done.

I did it all thru talking to all the good bros on these boards. good luck. Hopes that helps you out brother! ;)

Damn bro, that is awesome! Thanks for the encouraging words! I am starting my diet tomorrow and getting some help from one of the trainers on this board soon! Thanks for your comments!

Diet

Well, I am going to go with a well known member on this board for training as soon as I can afford it. For now, I know what I have to do with my diet. I am adding more cardio in during the week and cutting out the cheat meals during the week.

I'm gonna do this. I am at 225 right now and figure that I will try to stay as heavy as I can with my lifting and see where I end up.

I will post up another pic next month for comparison and also some stats just so I can kind of keep track.

Anyways, thanks all and any advice will be welcomed!

have u ever posted pics of this? not calling you out, it just sounds like an amazing transformation that im sure everyone would love to see.

to the OP you look pretty thick at that height and weight. just get shredded. its summertime anyway. :)

Best of luck with your goals.

In my experience anyone can get lean if you clean up the diet. It's not difficult.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131