over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

APT PRO WRIST STRAPS - HUGE BUMP!!

BrooklynBB

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those of you that use straps or knee wraps or chalk or any other type of ancillary for lifting - you have to use APT wrist straps.

This sounds like an ad, but if it were, I'd be getting paid. I'm not. I'm just very happy with what APT proved to me.

I starting using straps when my shrug / deadlift weights got to stupid range (above 600). I was strong enough for the movement, but slippage was a problem. Chalk helped a little, but I was tearing my hands apart. I tried gloves (thanks to Ronnie Coleman) but they added too much padding to my palm.

I tried straps - regular Everlast ones from any sports store - and they lasted about a week before they tore, and LITERALLY tore during a set of shrugs. That's when I said screw this, I have to look for a REAL PAIR.

For some reason I was resistant to getting APT straps. Maybe the price scared me or something. 20 bucks for straps? Screw that. I only pay 8 bucks for mine.

Yeah, do the math moron (me being the moron). Over the course of two months I went through 5 pairs of straps. That's $8 x 5 = $40 in 8 weeks. So what's $20 bucks - if they last longer than two months, I win.

So I emailed APT and told them my story about breaking straps. Alan from APT told me - I guarantee you they will last you a long long time.

Well, holy mother of christ - it's been over a year and I have the same pair of motivator straps. They cost me maybe $25 total with shipping.

I just ordered some more and as long as APT makes them.

It's funny, when you see the pictures on the site, they look normal sized, like a strap you'd see in the store. When you GET THEM they're monstrously larger, lol. At first you say, "How the hell am I going to use this??" and let me tell you - you feel like you are apart of the bar with these things. I'm not exagerrating. Like it's an extension of your body.

I use them for my heavy rows, heavy SLDL's and pullups. It makes a world of difference when I don't have to worry about my grip and can focus on my form and progression.

For those of you who are stuck in a rut at a certain weight and want to take it up a notch, I suggest you invest in APT straps. They're a sponsor here so you'd be supporting this great board as well.

I make nothing by posting this, and I only wanted to share it because APT really stood by their word with me, and went a WHOLE LOT FURTHER than I ever expected.

So there's my APT love fest. :) I'm sure I'm not the only one who was impressed by these things....

I love APT's wraps, but for straps I gotta go with Ironmind. Those things are the size of regular straps and are guaranteed to never break. Ive had some for a while and theyve put up with a lot of crap.

Both companies sell quality stuff.

AWSOME AWSOME People at APT's....

They hooked me up BIG TIME with some free straps for being voted feature member of the month......Big props to their straps, the best I have ever used and I am not just saying that because they gave me a few pairs free...

Good Post Brooklyn, these guys deserve some recognition!!

Sesshomaru said:
I love APT's wraps, but for straps I gotta go with Ironmind. Those things are the size of regular straps and are guaranteed to never break. Ive had some for a while and theyve put up with a lot of crap.

Both companies sell quality stuff.

Did you ever try the APT motivator straps? I've tried Ironminds... and destroyed them in about 3 weeks. Again, I'm talking 600+ pounds on the bar for pulling. APT has lasted me over a year... Ironmind definitely makes good ones, but APT just lasted longer for me. And I like the fact that they are bigger. Once they break in, it's like a baseball glove - it just feels like an extension of your hand.

I like their Knee wraps.

Same here with me BBB.

I use to go through several pairs of straps a year. Every time they would wear and tear. Then someone told me about APT....I've had mines for almost a year and they are still in great shape. And I swear, I use mines all the time!!! They are PINK too!

bulldog21 said:
AWSOME AWSOME People at APT's....

They hooked me up BIG TIME with some free straps for being voted feature member of the month......Big props to their straps, the best I have ever used and I am not just saying that because they gave me a few pairs free...

Good Post Brooklyn, these guys deserve some recognition!!
i agree 100%...i got a few pairs along with some other stuff and i am happy with all of it. one pair of the straps was made custom with my name on it for free...if i ever need another pair of straps they'll be APT for sure! good work fellas!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws