over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

APT Pro Wrist Straps

ChisledFat

Registered
Just curious... I placed an order with APT nearly 2 weeks ago, received an order confirmation the next day, but no shipping confirmation, nor product delivery. I emailed with no response. With past orders, I've received nothing but great service. Anyone else had issues with recent APT orders, etc.?

same here :-/...put my order through and got the confirmation and they answered my questions, now, no response and still no straps either. I went and read on some other forums and checked their sponsor thread here and it sounds like they haven't been so solid lately and there are a few people that commented that they still hadn't gotten their straps and no communication. I guess we will see what happens...

My last two orders were the same but after two weeks I got my orders...just assume a two week TA.

I had the same thing happen. It took 3 or 4 weeks to get what I ordered. Good stuff but real slow delivery.

Never got a response and it's too bad because they have really cool straps.

Got a pair 6 years ago and remember forgetting about them until they finally came. Things haven't changed, I see, lol. Great straps though! Use them to this day. Have had to wash them a few times. They're great for strapping, and, as a bonus, soaking up sweat! :D

Never got a response and it's too bad because they have really cool straps.

ya their straps look awesome and I've heard the quality and grip is outstanding...just wish they had a tish better communication atleast, haha...fingers crossed!

They fucked me out of $200. I bought a belt, waited several months and never received it. I emailed them and they said they could send me a similar belt which I accepted. The belt they sent me was about 8" too big, they wouldn't take it back, they wouldn't reply to my emails, and then when I contacted the BBB, they wouldnt respond to them.

I'll never use the bastards again....and I have knee sleeves, knee wraps, wrist wraps and a shit ton of other stuff from them...bad business is bad mojo.

i had all the same issues

idk who runs that site... but if they actually put an ounce of effort in they could have a great business

layout is shit
everything is out of stock
terrible communication
super slow shipping

idk why not revamp it and restock and ship orders on time... everyone likes the product

weird

same here :-/...put my order through and got the confirmation and they answered my questions, now, no response and still no straps either. I went and read on some other forums and checked their sponsor thread here and it sounds like they haven't been so solid lately and there are a few people that commented that they still hadn't gotten their straps and no communication. I guess we will see what happens...

waiting too, but I am still confident

same thing.

great straps! poor service.

i was so sad when my first pair was taken... and they stopped making it! they did have an exceptable replacement though.

APT

They are terrible. Worse experience I have ever dealt with in regards to online orders.

I used them a lot till I found Elite FTS......They are tough to beat and great products. Really good quality in everything they sell.

It took 4 weeks but my order finally shipped! It seems that they have been in the process of moving and had email issues at the same time. :banghead:

Agreed with their shit service.. There for the longest time... everything was out of stock...... I bet they are probably hand-to-mouth now, that's what is taking so long to ship.

Check out Elite FTS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236