over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AR15 fun. Add red dot to it?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
Cleaned it after using it the first time and now I cant figure out how to properly put back the charging handle and the bolt thingy that goes with it. Ill go to the gun store to buy a bore snake and ask him to show me how to put it back in lol :p

i have one of these bro.....

Attachments

• 36-ar15bk.jpg
    36-ar15bk.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 244
hell yeah add a reddot. i have an eotech on mine

Edit: i have no clue why the pic is upside down.

Attachments

• 20160306_154355 (1).jpg
    20160306_154355 (1).jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Youtube can show u how to reinstall ur charging handle. It can be tricky for beginners.

I use aimpoint t1's on all my primary weapons.

aimpoint or eotech are my favs for red dots.... Leopold for scopes

imo, until you figure out the basics of your firearm id just recommend becoming a bad ass with the iron sights... after youve shot a few thousand rounds then maybe look into the red dot...

Cleaned it after using it the first time and now I cant figure out how to properly put back the charging handle and the bolt thingy that goes with it. Ill go to the gun store to buy a bore snake and ask him to show me how to put it back in lol :p

What do those run price wise? Just curious. Thinking of buying a gun soon.

Took my acog from the marine corps when i got out. Beautiful.

EOtech are also nice.

3rd pic.....im dyin over here! Shit laid out like a fuckin raid picture from T.I.s house.....and i see a random MetRx BCAA 2200, bottle of carb block and a fuckin What The Bible Says pamphlet!!!! Classic!

aimpoint or eotech are my favs for red dots.... Leopold for scopes

imo, until you figure out the basics of your firearm id just recommend becoming a bad ass with the iron sights... after youve shot a few thousand rounds then maybe look into the red dot...

Exactly what he said. Master the irons, then move on.

To get the CH and BCG back in, there are ears on the CH that match a notched slot in your upper for where it inserts so to speak. Once you get the CH in the channel in the upper, the gas key on the BCG slides into the slot/channel of the CH and bingo, there you go

Hold the upper upside down, drop the notches on charging handle into the grooves on the upper, leave the charging handle extended. Extend the front of the bolt (pull on the thing that looks like a gear, it will move out slightly) lay the extended bolt on top of the charging handle(the small tube on top of the bolt should lay into the charging handle. Then just slide them both in.

Get rid of that old generic quad rail and get a tactical quad rail that you can attach a foregrip with light and laser with. Also get a scope..you can get a solid one for $50.

Enjoy the rifle!

As far as red dots, I am partial to Aimpoint, I use them on most of my AR's. If you want something good, but a little cheaper check out primary arms red dots. I bought a microdot for a beater range AR and it works very well for the money. Think I payed $130 w/ an absolute co-witness mount,

if you don't know Hickok45 then you haven't been to the big machine gun shoots they hold twice a year down the road from Fort Knox or watched some of his multitude of reviews on many many firearms.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx-e3ugkgy8"]Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport - YouTube[/ame]

Academy Sports + Outdoors | Quality Sporting Goods | Top Hunting, Fishing & Outdoor Gear
also if any of you have an Academy Sports + Outdoors near you tell me they don't have one of the widest (in stock) selections of ammo at reasonably low prices. very inexpensive other than deals at gun shows.

here's another favorite of mine:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyvYEv2YcKg"]44 Magnum Comparison: Ruger Redhawk vs S&W Model 29 - YouTube[/ame]

If you want to acquire targets fast at 100 yds and less, get a red dot. If you want to shoot for distance get a scope. I love aimpoint, but there are many good ones out there.

Get rid of that old generic quad rail and get a tactical quad rail that you can attach a foregrip with light and laser with. Also get a scope..you can get a solid one for $50.

Thats not a quad rail on his rifle, its a standard hand guard, big difference. Theres better options out there than quad rails as well. Theres plenty of lighter options that still let you attach accessories as you see fit (Midwest Industries, Geissele, Daniel Defense, etc.). And if youre going to add glass, buy something nice and not $50. You get what you pay for. Vortex has great entry level glass at a good price point. Nikon makes great entry level optics as well

You made a good choice for your first AR. M&Ps are affordable but very reliable and get the job done. You can add a few stuff that float your boat later. Building an AR from the ground up can be done for very cheap but usually ends up getting very expensive since you keep seeing cooler stuff.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2mg3Yky0I"]How to clean your AR 15 - Cheaper Than Dirt! - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws