over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arachidonic acid (ARA) Description

BIGMURPH

Registered
Sponsors
Arachidonic acid (ARA)

Description:
Arachidonic acid (ARA) is a fatty acid from the omega-6 family. It is also one of the most important dietary components in the muscle-building process. This fatty acid
is found in animal products, and is especially rich in meats such as beef, chicken, salmon, duck, and lamb. ARA serves as a precursor to several hormone like compounds in the body, notably prostaglandins, leukotrienes, lipoxins, and
thromboxanes.2 Because of this, it is integral to a series of biological functions including nutrient metabolism, neurological activity, immunity, inflammation, insulin
sensitivity, bone mineral density, and vascular homeostasis.3 4 5 It is also necessary for the adaptive (growth) response to training.67 In sports nutrition, ARA is widely supplemented (as XFACTORTM) to increase muscle
size, strength, and power, especially at times of training stagnation.
The role arachidonic acid plays in the process of muscle growth appears to be largely mediated by its conversion to prostaglandins. These are locally acting hormones, which can shift cell physiology to favor repair and growth. The main focus here is PGF2alpha, which is a known regulator of muscle protein synthesis. Among other things, it may enhance muscle cell sensitivity to anabolic hormones like IGF-1,9 testosterone, 10 and insulin. 11 PGF 2alpha also appears to support the satellite cell cycle, particularly satellite cell proliferation and nuclear accretion.12 13 This is very important to continued muscle hypertrophy. Muscle cells grow very large next to other cells in the body. This necessitates they contain many nuclei, not just one. These regulate a myriad of cell activities. However, these cells cannot grow past a certain point unless more nuclei are added. Intracellular metabolism becomes inefficient otherwise. Therefore, by increasing the number of nuclei within these cells, arachidonic acid may support increases in the overall capacity of these cells to grow.

I hope that Frank Thomas Keeps growing we all know that he used juice now promotes this product. I don't believe in many dietary supplements. I wonder if arachidonic acid has anything to it?

Brought to you by WorldofRoids.to

If you decide to try this make sure you buy SOFTGELS as the oil version is 40% ARA and any capsule/tablet is using the 10% dry powder version(all raw material comes from one manufacturer and ALL dry caps/tabs are 10% ara by weight.)

Most caps/tabs use "creative" labeling to at best not clearly state the total ARA content. I like SNS x-gels as they are the best price for ara softgels on the market.

If you decide to try this make sure you buy SOFTGELS as the oil version is 40% ARA and any capsule/tablet is using the 10% dry powder version(all raw material comes from one manufacturer and ALL dry caps/tabs are 10% ara by weight.)

Most caps/tabs use "creative" labeling to at best not clearly state the total ARA content. I like SNS x-gels as they are the best price for ara softgels on the market.
What do you believe about ARA do you believe that its worth the cost?

Thanks brother

"Description"? What are you a phenomenologist?
All that fancy jargon there isn't too well received in a world where all a person needs is some internet testosterone to make all the difference in life. You can't tell them how important PGE1 and PGF2alpha are.
I'm not going over all this again.

"Description"? What are you a phenomenologist?
All that fancy jargon there isn't too well received in a world where all a person needs is some internet testosterone to make all the difference in life. You can't tell them how important PGE1 and PGF2alpha are.
I'm not going over all this again.
You don't have to go over it again brother im just looking for opinions on and about this product. If you have a link with information I would be interested in reading it
Thanks brother

You don't have to go over it again brother im just looking for opinions on and about this product. If you have a link with information I would be interested in reading it
Thanks brother
You have to consider it and all such little machines in the temporality of it's metabolic flow. First, ARA itself has affinities for receptors such as PPAR-delta, then it is metabolized into other forms such as the prostaglandins. PGF2 also has an affinity for PPAR, and there is little research distinguishing these effects from the actions at the Prostaglandin F receptor.

You have to consider it and all such little machines in the temporality of it's metabolic flow. First, ARA itself has affinities for receptors such as PPAR-delta, then it is metabolized into other forms such as the prostaglandins. PGF2 also has an affinity for PPAR, and there is little research distinguishing these effects from the actions at the Prostaglandin F receptor.
Much appreciated brother 🙏 I enjoy any information I can get I just see the clinical evidence and studies but its really hard for me to believe studies nowadays because of the corruption in the studies.
They claim a controlled group gained 1.6kg 2.6lbs give or take in 8wks that's interesting gains.
Like said above though some testosterone is the way to go I believe

I’ve used ARA a lot. It may be placebo, maybe not, but I’ve always made marginally noticeable gains in strength and weight on it.

Stuff like going from 225 to 230 lbs, a couple extra reps on my working sets, adding 5-10 lbs to maxes.

nothing mind blowing, but 5 lbs in 6 weeks after 10 years lifting is cool progress imo.

I can’t comment on cost, everyone’s budget is different, and I have the spare coin to throw at silly things from time to time. If I was month to month on my bills/paychecks, I wouldn’t buy it, let’s put it that way.

I’ve used ARA a lot. It may be placebo, maybe not, but I’ve always made marginally noticeable gains in strength and weight on it.

Stuff like going from 225 to 230 lbs, a couple extra reps on my working sets, adding 5-10 lbs to maxes.

nothing mind blowing, but 5 lbs in 6 weeks after 10 years lifting is cool progress imo.

I can’t comment on cost, everyone’s budget is different, and I have the spare coin to throw at silly things from time to time. If I was month to month on my bills/paychecks, I wouldn’t buy it, let’s put it that way.
That's interesting that's about the same as the study so I believe it can be legit but I was looking at it as a compliment a cycle supp or next to trt really I believe that cost vs reward just isn't there for me but I very much appreciate your information real life experience is so much better than information read.

Thanks brother
BIGMURPH
[email protected]

It's actually about the only performance enhancing supplement I purchase that is legal and truly OTC (I'm including carnitine in the "health category). It's just about the only OTC supplement I've used where I think "hey...I notice a difference". I don't even believe at this point I gain anything substantial from it but I do feel better workout out and seems to give me a slight boost.

Right now I'm on HCG monotherapy (so no trt at all after 10 years of being on) and that has kept my total test ~750-850 and I've been taking ARA and feel totally fine in the gym and otherwise.

Would I tell people to make it a priority to spend money on it? Eh...I'm not sure. I'm in a unique role coming off trt and I wanted to slowly add some things in to see how I felt and I had a noticeable change adding ara. Not 25mgs of dbol pre workout noticeable lol

It's actually about the only performance enhancing supplement I purchase that is legal and truly OTC (I'm including carnitine in the "health category). It's just about the only OTC supplement I've used where I think "hey...I notice a difference". I don't even believe at this point I gain anything substantial from it but I do feel better workout out and seems to give me a slight boost.

Right now I'm on HCG monotherapy (so no trt at all after 10 years of being on) and that has kept my total test ~750-850 and I've been taking ARA and feel totally fine in the gym and otherwise.

Would I tell people to make it a priority to spend money on it? Eh...I'm not sure. I'm in a unique role coming off trt and I wanted to slowly add some things in to see how I felt and I had a noticeable change adding ara. Not 25mgs of dbol pre workout noticeable lol
I appreciate your reply brother I myself am off testosterone and my blood work came back with 98 total testosterone and high e2 from using DHEA im trying to find something that would work well next to a cycle but it would be great if it worked to raise testosterone.
Interesting numbers I hope that you can keep it going after you end the hcg.

What brand do you use and how much do you use? The only thing that worries me about this supplement is the inflammation caused by it. Other than that, many report great gains while on it.

What brand do you use and how much do you use? The only thing that worries me about this supplement is the inflammation caused by it. Other than that, many report great gains while on it.
It causes inflammation of organs or joints? I appreciate the information brother

It causes inflammation of organs or joints? I appreciate the information brother

This may shed some light:

This may shed some light:

Interesting stuff

Eicosanoids influence numerous metabolic activities including platelet aggregation (blood clotting), inflammation, hemorrhages, vasoconstriction and vasodilation, blood pressure, and immune function. The eicosanoids contain twenty carbons and include the prostaglandins (PG), prostacyclins (PGI2), thromboxanes (TX), leukotrienes (LT), and hydroxy acids. There are bad (pro-inflammatory) and good eicosanoids (anti-inflammatory) and they compete with each other.

Clinical Marker of Inflammation
The X-Factor group noted a significant decrease in serum levels of Interkeukin-6 (IL-6), a primary regulator and marker of inflammation in the body (AA: -28.8 P: 52.5). In addition to being “pro-inflammatory”, Interleukin-6 (IL-6) is the primary stimulus for the hepatic production of C-reactive protein, and is associated with a number of adverse health conditions including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, osteoporosis, and cancer.

None of the thirty-one subjects reported any adverse side effects over the 50-day trial. These results suggest that AA supplementation during an extended period of resistance training is physiologically well-tolerated and does not alter whole blood, liver or kidney clinical safety markers.

Proceedings of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) Conference June 15-17, 2006.

IMO huge difference between athletes/bbers targeting ara use around training vs the general public having high ara with a sedentary lifestyle and obesity.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear