over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arcade Arm Wrestling Game???

Hypertrophyguy

Registered
Hey guys,
Went out last night with thewoman and we hit an Arcade before the movie. Have any of you seen those arcade arm wrestling games??? HOLY SHIT!!! Well me being the egotistical bodybuilder I am took the bait when I saw it and was like "well I hope I dont break the thing" and like a dork I went straight for the hardest guy, some robo cop looking guy. Well I whooped his ass the first two but the last one OMG at the very start I thought uh oh this is going to be bad. But I put him down So after that you get a bonus round and it measures how hard you push Mine was like 150lbs or something and I GOT 10th place on the top scores board!!! I couldn't believe it!! I was pretty humbled and I was reminded of it all last night by my girl.

So now I got my ego handed to me by a bunch of kids in an arcade and my arm hurts like hell.

LOL

Armwrestling is as much technique as strength, My mate Nathan Jones now wrestler in the WWE was armwrestling Magnus Magnusson ( I think was ) and got his arm snapped because of his technique. He has been in the top three a few times at strongestman world shows in the 90's but still had arm snapped just from armwrestling :)

nathan jones (mega man)

i remember him. he was my favorite strongman competitor because he looked like a bodybuilder. magnus was just so strong in certain areas it was amazing. but nathan was the most impressive to look at. what character does he play in the wwe?

Steak Helmet said:
HEY GOOFBALL....

THEY USED 2 HANDS

i was gonna say that...

)#%*)(_#%$

BIGKIWI said:
Armwrestling is as much technique as strength, My mate Nathan Jones now wrestler in the WWE was armwrestling Magnus Magnusson ( I think was ) and got his arm snapped because of his technique. He has been in the top three a few times at strongestman world shows in the 90's but still had arm snapped just from armwrestling :)

what name does he wrestle by?

His own name Nathan Jones just watched him wrestle other night he is on smackdown :) If any you guys seen Jackie Chan movie First Strike , he is the guy that picks up Jackie Chan puts him on the roof 6 10 and was about 370pounds then, he could still do a jump spin kick and knock someones head off to. Man his promo video has some scary stuff on it ( he showed it to us ) :)

With the 2 hands thing yeah that would be right as well as 3 other people pulling down to :)

Hey i have arm wrestled the exact game. i always take first place on that game. Usually i score about 198lbs,one time i hit 209lbs ,each time was with one hand . just have to know how to throw your shoulder into it . :cool:

BIGKIWI

Why did Nathan Jones leave the WWE? They're making it seem like he couldn't cut it, so he quit. Do you know the story?

i played that game on vacation at the beach

i came in 5th place....its really just a matter of how hard u are willing to try

I wish i would not have done it. I was planning on lifting w8s every morning before i hit the beach but i hurt my elbow so bad i couldn't even lift the whole week.

he is back in it now he wrestled at surviour and wrestled and Armagedon and is wrestling every week :)

Huh I didn't even think of that. Those damn cheaters!!! Haha yeah im not an armwrestler, my arm still hurts Id rather just be big enough so no one wants to try.

Its like I tell people when they ask if I run to stay in shape. Im this size so I dont have to run from or for anything.

Thats a funny game. I believe I played that in front of my GF too and she was like all impressed when I took that freaky robot thing. The one I played was very easy though, did´nt break a sweat.

KIWI

I was just watching Smackdown like 4-6 weeks ago and they said Jones quit while they were in Australia. This was after Survivor Series. Supposedly he had panic attacks on the plane and quit as soon as they landed in oz. What is going on?

BIGKIWI said:
Armwrestling is as much technique as strength, My mate Nathan Jones now wrestler in the WWE was armwrestling Magnus Magnusson ( I think was ) and got his arm snapped because of his technique.

I think that was Magnus Samuelsson. They were showing the world's strongest man episodes last weekend, and they showed the video of magnus snapping a guys arm in an arm wrestling match. He was alot bigger than Magnus, but like you said it's technique.

That was Magnus. I remember he told that was one of the nastiest things he had seen in Strongman and felt quite bad over it. He´s a nice guy.

Re: KIWI

DIEZEL666 said:
I was just watching Smackdown like 4-6 weeks ago and they said Jones quit while they were in Australia. This was after Survivor Series. Supposedly he had panic attacks on the plane and quit as soon as they landed in oz. What is going on?

it was a work... he was sent down to OVW to learn to wrestle better. Did you happen to see jonny stamboli press him over his head as well as rikishi... i wish i had that freak strnegth that some of those guys have.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear