advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are all our EXes into non bodybuilders now?

yup, you nailed it. i went and bought the wife a nice sets of D's and now the attention factor is even'd out, problem solved. :D hey lats old buddy:p

That is the first thing I am buying Natalie once we get married as she wants them redone...

I want them ridculously HUGE.....lol......:p :D

WE FIND ATTRACTIVE TRAITS IN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US. MUSCLES ARE JUST ONE PART OF THE "ATTRACTION" PUZZLE. WE AS BODYBUILDERS ARE SO FIXATED ON IT THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE OTHER ASPECTS OF ATTRACTIVENESS IN EACH OTHER.

exactly, when women really fall in love, its got NOTHING to do how much muscle or how ripped the guy is.

Its partially a numbers game...

BN:

Every post has a ring of truth to it. They all add up. I believe the largest factor is the shear number of non-bodybuilders to body builders. That has to be by far the largest component. The number of body builers to the number of men in general has to be less than one in three-hundred. Don't believe me? Go to any Walmart this Saturday and take a look around!

If we accept the fact that it is more or less one in three hundred that is pretty much the same as wondering why a girl who dated a guy whose birthday is October 18th, happens to date a guys whose birthday is not October 18th. The numbers may be a little off but you get the picture.

I believe the most significant statistic would be the girls who date bodybuilders whose next boyfriend is in fact a body builder. I am willing to bet this number is higher than what could be attributed to random selection.

In short I guess I am saying that you are suprised at what is actually a predictable outcome, and in fact may be the opposite, more girls want another bodybuilder after being with one.

These are just my thoughts though I certainly have more experience with my girlfriends not necessarily desiring another "protein converter".

Pekkerwood

WHO'S GETTIN THE LOOKS

My current lady gets so fustrated at times. She said she is use to walking in the room and eyes have always been on her. This is why she bleaches her hair, wears heels and shakes her ass when she walks and every other false advertisement she can put on. The funny thing is when the cloths come off we look better because we are not false advertising. MY gf has always been the good looking one in a relationship. This is a first for her. She said it is so tuff being with someone who goes out of there way to take care of them selves to this degree and at times it down right depresses her. This summer we had a real hard time at the beaches with my bathing suit and body and she asked me to keep my shirt on and wear baggy boxers. The funny thing is she tells everyone if she had a great body she would be obnoctiuos with it. I think that girls who are insecure with themselfs have a tough time with bb's. My gf tells me she hopes my next gf will be drop dead gorgeous to see how I will like it. I of course tell her just look in the mirror and I like it very much. I do not think its the fact that we are respectable, dedicated and disaplined men with nice bodies. I think it has to do with insecurrites from within our ladies. As far as I'm concerned give me a great looking dedicated, disaplined lady who loves me and comes home to me every nite and I'm one happy man. Not every lady is like this, just the insecure ones. As far as I'm concerned do not judge a book by it's pretty cover, read the pages inside to find out the story you could fall in love twice.

lol. hey edge, ill bring that idea up to my wife and see where it gets me :D hey, i am just trying to help her feel better about herself;) :D

many good posts in this thread... for me I have to agree especially with Phil's, JT's and Pekkerwood's posts.

Plus I will add, There have studies and polls done and MOST women do not find EXTREME muscularity on a man very attractive. Most think (what we would call) a fitness guy look as attractive and most women think that as being muscular. Of course, there are the beautiful women out there that love the big AND buff guy ;)

We groom ourselves all the time to be more physically attractive. Whether it be hair, muscle, or whatever. I think to an extreme degree, it sends an unconscious message, which is to say that you aren't even aware that you are sending it. That message is that you are still available. In fact, going to great lengths to ensure that your hunt for a mate is successful and that your availability is obvious to everyone who looks. Men will look at you and size you up to determine what threat you may be to them and women look at you to consider the possibility that maybe you are a worthwhile mate. All this happens in just a few seconds or less and is not even perceived by your conscious mind.

But nevertheless, most people, men or women, can tell you when sitting in a restaurant or club, who the most attractive people are and where they are. You probably never even noticed the other person scoping the room... but they did.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is if you are showing all the signs of a male working to attract mates or a better mate, then of course your current mate is going to be sensitive about it. They may not even know why and say something like, "Well your with me now so that just doesn't seem cool."

As far as what BN said, don't be too hard on these guys. Most of my best friends are loyal and faithful friends and they are definitely not GQ, MH, or Flex material. A girl is with them because they are kind and are probably attracted to them because they feel they are safe because the guy shows no outward signs of looking for someone else or someone better. That's all.

Add to that, that many BBers are self-centered, vain, insecure little dickheads, that anything other than as a trophy are worthless. That doesn't mean all of us because look at all the cool guys right here on this board. Some of them would give you the shirt off their back! Even more so if you allowed them to bust a few poses after they gave it to you...:rolleyes:

My x is with a little bitch of a guy, weighs 100lbs less than me. Totally with you BN.

I actually think the x was just sick of my diet issues (like never going to vegetarian-liberal-loser-pussy restaurants), as well as me putting exercise before sleeping in or generally wasting time with her.

Guy i kow exactlly what your sayin. My ex dates a fat, sloopy loser now!

My x is with a little bitch of a guy, weighs 100lbs less than me. Totally with you BN.

I actually think the x was just sick of my diet issues (like never going to vegetarian-liberal-loser-pussy restaurants), as well as me putting exercise before sleeping in or generally wasting time with her.

Guy i kow exactlly what your sayin. My ex dates a fat, sloopy loser now!

Jeez... What a goofy-ass thread.

1. If you guys were over your ex's, you wouldn't give a shit what she dates.
2. If the guy she is dating now is the total opposite of you then you must really have sucked!

Most of my ex's date guys who are almost exactly like me but not quite as good.:D

2. If the guy she is dating now is the total opposite of you then you must really have sucked!

Most of my ex's date guys who are almost exactly like me but not quite as good.:D

:D good one!

I dissagree. If they are anything like me. They are over their ex's but her dating someone with a very respectable physique and then going to some average joe or fat sloppy dude, Its a proverbial kick in the balls. Like somehow they beat me? I dunno, thats how I feel about it sometimes.

An insecure ex-girlfriend of mine would tell me to put my shirt back on because I was "showing off". I am married now, and my wife works out all the time, is not insecure about her body and therefor we have a healthy relationship where jealousy is not a concern at all. Women who have a problem with men that lift and are larger than the average man, are insecure about themselves and those types really don't want anyone to be happy, period.

Craig

Great responses

This is what I was looking for, I knew it was not a coincidence.

As far as us being over our exes, believe me thats been done. I was referring to ALL of my exes. To a woman, every single one is with an average Joe. Now Im not talking about the countless conquests I had, but of true ex girlfriends. Each one ended up with some pencilneck or a stuffed bag of cheese.

And this pattern continues with friends of mine and as we see most who have responded in this thread. We tend to be self centered eating and lifting machines, and I guess women just get fed up. I mean seriously, when she wants to go pottery shopping or pumpkin picking and you dont want to go because "I gotta go to the gym today" Im sure they would rather be with that scrawny meatball that has nothing to do and says "yes dear"

Maybe because alot of bber types are obsessive, self-centered, Adonises.

This is what I was looking for, I knew it was not a coincidence.

As far as us being over our exes, believe me thats been done. I was referring to ALL of my exes. To a woman, every single one is with an average Joe. Now Im not talking about the countless conquests I had, but of true ex girlfriends. Each one ended up with some pencilneck or a stuffed bag of cheese.

And this pattern continues with friends of mine and as we see most who have responded in this thread. We tend to be self centered eating and lifting machines, and I guess women just get fed up. I mean seriously, when she wants to go pottery shopping or pumpkin picking and you dont want to go because "I gotta go to the gym today" Im sure they would rather be with that scrawny meatball that has nothing to do and says "yes dear"

You got it in one. But this is where the real balance has to be had. After a long number of years under the iron and on stage you soon come to realize that if your significant other says why don't you stay home today and let's fool around, or she says I feel like going out to lunch or shopping or whatever the fuck she wants to do and it is GYM DAY FOR MEATHEAD, then you go with her and forgo the gym for that day. All of your hard earned gains will not mysteriously flush down the toilet because you didn't lift today!! Unfortunately not all lifters and BBers will realize this and then end up losing a gorgeous girl to "AVERAGE JOE" who has not got the least interest in setting foot in the gym. It is about balance in your relationship. In general we are a pain in the ass to live with. You must give her, her time with you. She doesn't want to date an iron plate!!! Even if we do!!!:D :D

Guys I hate being an ass here but im going to play devils advocate. Lets look at this as a reflection shall we?

If the last girl you dated, went out with, or had a relationship with was (for sake of argument) nice to look at but with that came a person who all they could talk about was themselves, or were socially inept at having any valuable discussion involving sociology, humor, psychology, politics or current topics (or pretty much anything not involving bodybuilding/fitness conversation)...... lets bottom line it... or maybe she was a bitch or just wasnt a quality nice person.................would you seek out someone just like that again in your next dating/relationship?

Something to think about when you look at your reflection in a mirror.

Whenever I see a bodybuilder say "and she is fucking dating a scrawny blah blah blah now......" I think to myself 'you just dont get it do you bro?'

That shallow shit doesnt matter. No wonder she left you or the relationship ended.

Its like some nagging bitch you broke up with saying to her friends "and the new girl he is with isnt even pretty?!?!" (when you know your new girl is so kind to you, so intelligent, so funny, so sexy to you and has her life/career/outlook so dialed in and put together.... its beyond words your so lucky to have found her).....yet that former nagging bitch still thinks its all about "going to the tanning booth and never missing a nail appointment"

And if it is all about lifting? thats all that matters? Would you want a woman like that where that was the reason she was with you? I feel sorry for any man who takes on that kind of woman in his life....because if you get sick or god forbid something happens healthwise to you, do you think that person is going to stay with you when you get weaker/smaller? Do you think a woman who is with a man for money is going to be with him if he hits hard times/bankruptcy?

Start with thinking "maybe I wasnt as nice a guy as that guy, or maybe that guy treats her better than I did"......and you might be on a more viable path of thought than "and the skinny puke doesnt even lift!!!" which might be the very reason she is thinking about you in the vein of thought of "thank god that self absorbed idiot is out of my life"

This post has noone in mind and it isnt for any one person but man Im seeing some shallow ass superficial posts about visual things that really dont freaking matter in a healthy successful relationship

Last edited:
Guys I hate being an ass here but im going to play devils advocate. Lets look at this as a reflection shall we?

If the last girl you dated, went out with, or had a relationship with was (for sake of argument) nice to look at but with that came a person who all they could talk about was themselves, or were socially inept at having any valuable discussion involving sociology, humor, psychology, politics or current topics (or pretty much anything not involving bodybuilding/fitness conversation)...... lets bottom line it... or maybe she was a bitch or just wasnt a quality nice person.................would you seek out someone just like that again in your next dating/relationship?

Something to think about when you look at your reflection in a mirror.

Whenever I see a bodybuilder say "and she is fucking dating a scrawny blah blah blah now......" I think to myself 'you just dont get it do you bro?'

That shallow shit doesnt matter. No wonder she left you or the relationship ended.

Its like some nagging bitch you broke up with saying to her friends "and the new girl he is with isnt even pretty?!?!" (when you know your new girl is so kind to you, so intelligent, so funny, so sexy to you and has her life/career/outlook so dialed in and put together.... its beyond words your so lucky to have found her).....yet that former nagging bitch still thinks its all about "going to the tanning booth and never missing a nail appointment"

And if it is all about lifting? thats all that matters? Would you want a woman like that where that was the reason she was with you? I feel sorry for any man who takes on that kind of woman in his life....because if you get sick or god forbid something happens healthwise to you, do you think that person is going to stay with you when you get weaker/smaller? Do you think a woman who is with a man for money is going to be with him if he hits hard times/bankruptcy?

Start with thinking "maybe I wasnt as nice a guy as that guy, or maybe that guy treats her better than I did"......and you might be on a more viable path of thought than "and the skinny puke doesnt even lift!!!" which might be the very reason she is thinking about you in the vein of thought of "thank god that self absorbed idiot is out of my life"

This post has noone in mind and it isnt for any one person but man Im seeing some shallow ass superficial posts about visual things that really dont freaking matter in a healthy successful relationship
i totally agree with this post. you guys ever think these "average joe's" might have a lot more going for them than a nice physique? hate to say it, but in the real world most women couldn't give two shits about bb'ing. you see it all the time, a smoking hot girl with some dude that's out of shape as hell and nothing to look at.

you think what the hell is she doing? i'm guilty of this myself sometimes. but like i said, a woman might be initially attracted to you because of your physique. it sure as hell isn't going to keep her around if that's all you have to offer, though. that shit just doesn't matter to a lot of women. all these average joe's you guys are talking about might have a lot to offer in the areas of life that are actually important.

Last edited:
NAILED my current relationship... but she loves me anyway :D . I actually won out on this one and made this point... and she opened her eyes to it and realized i was right. She always said "none of my other bf's ever upset me, or did this, or did that, etc...". Id say...well your ex bf's were scrawny pussies with no ambition, self respect, or balls. They kissed your ass because your hot and they knew they couldnt get another girl like you. Im around hot girls in this industry all the time, i care more about whats INSIDE (which is true, but u still gotta be good looking). ...after a while she realized shed rather have a MAN who is dominant and strong willed, rather than a pushover little boy.

So if a guy doesnt lift weights and have dedication like you that makes them less strong willed and less of a man???

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws