advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are all these different things absolutely necessary to get in competition form?

Shelby has posted photos of natty clients that were lean, hard and dry as all hell. That young guy with the long hair comes to mind.

This leads me to believe that a smorgasbord of drugs is definitely not necessary to get shredded and look great.

Diet and cardio are the important part. You only need a little gear to hold muscle. Look at Frank Zane's conditioning. I'm sure you could find his precontest cycle online and I bet it was something like 200mg deca and 30mg winstrol towards the end. It definitely didn't take much in the way of drugs.

Last edited:
Diet and cardio are the important part. You only need a little gear to hold muscle. Look at Frank Zane's conditioning. I'm sure you could find his precontest cycle online and I bet it was something like 200mg deca and 30mg winstrol towards the end. It definitely didn't take much in the way of drugs.

well, 200mg deca and 30mg winstrol is one thing, but whether you actually believe what he says is another.

if I was a retired ifbb pro in the golden age, when steroids were legal, i'd have no problem saying I used steroids back then, even admitting it in today's age where roids are demonized and are illegal. Thing is, i'd probably say I used 50mg test every fortnight and 100mg every blue moon, and 15mg winstrol every time my dogs had puppies.

What is stated and what the actual truth can be worlds apart.

Personally, if it were me who was on that stage who's entire life was devoted to bodybuilding, i'd probably push the envelope, chemically, and see how far I can get without dieing. but that's just me

also, with the way things are going and how people love to lie on the internet about how big they can get on low doses, and how big their penises are, or how hot their girlfriends are, or how much money they make, people who are on the opposite side of the spectrum are seen as lesser individuals for some reason?

of course if he says he was on 200mg deca and 30mg winstrol precontest, everyone will think he just got his results from hardwork and didn't take the easy "Drugs route". of course he will say he used little. What's the alternative? saying you used a lot and then everyone will think you're a lazy trainer who is "all drugs?" fuck that. it's no wonder why dorian yates says he used as little as he did.

I think it's become a rule where if someone who is a top npc or ifbb competitor states their doses on the internet, you multiply it by 3. kind of like when you ask a girl how many guys she's slept with, you multiply that shit by 3. kind of like when you ask a guy how long his penis is, you take away 2 inches from his answer. and kind of like when you ask a guy how many girls he's slept with, you divide that by 3 :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
thx

Everyone thanks for your posts...

Listen...its good to hear that I can achieve what I want without having to go to that extreme...

When I posted about my insecurities and basically that is why Im using...someone posted kinda knocking me...

Im willing to bet loads of money that every single person on here has insecurities whether or not they want to admit it. Are all of you competitive? Doubt it...I can understand doing it simply to be competitive but EVEN THEN...it had to start somewhere. Pretty sure you didn't just say "hey...Im gonna body build...lets order some shit." You probably started natty and wondered "why am I not as big as that guy..." or "damn...that guy is LARGE...I wish I was large..."

So dont criticize me for my reason...we all have our reasons...to the rest of you guys LIFT ON...and thanks for your reply

REGARDS

BN

Let's leave it at this....

YOU can look like a bodybuilder just taking Test and Tren...the end.

I can't use tren unfortunately as I can't control appetite for Shit on it but test and gh can get you shredded South diet and cardio imo. I done about a 7 week cut with shelby and while results were very good there were too many slip you'd on part due to the tren. Can't wait to do another cut with shelby without the tren. Gonna let him lean grow me for s while though as that's working real well

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I say Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Ace, And Winny with Clen and t3 and Arimadex are great for getting you peeled and shredded......BUT NOTHING BEATS A GOOD NUTRITIONAL PROGRAM!!!

id have to agree with this, pretty much all you need, could even ditch the clen if ya wanted

well, 200mg deca and 30mg winstrol is one thing, but whether you actually believe what he says is another.

if I was a retired ifbb pro in the golden age, when steroids were legal, i'd have no problem saying I used steroids back then, even admitting it in today's age where roids are demonized and are illegal. Thing is, i'd probably say I used 50mg test every fortnight and 100mg every blue moon, and 15mg winstrol every time my dogs had puppies.

What is stated and what the actual truth can be worlds apart.

Personally, if it were me who was on that stage who's entire life was devoted to bodybuilding, i'd probably push the envelope, chemically, and see how far I can get without dieing. but that's just me

also, with the way things are going and how people love to lie on the internet about how big they can get on low doses, and how big their penises are, or how hot their girlfriends are, or how much money they make, people who are on the opposite side of the spectrum are seen as lesser individuals for some reason?

of course if he says he was on 200mg deca and 30mg winstrol precontest, everyone will think he just got his results from hardwork and didn't take the easy "Drugs route". of course he will say he used little. What's the alternative? saying you used a lot and then everyone will think you're a lazy trainer who is "all drugs?" fuck that. it's no wonder why dorian yates says he used as little as he did.

I think it's become a rule where if someone who is a top npc or ifbb competitor states their doses on the internet, you multiply it by 3. kind of like when you ask a girl how many guys she's slept with, you multiply that shit by 3. kind of like when you ask a guy how long his penis is, you take away 2 inches from his answer. and kind of like when you ask a guy how many girls he's slept with, you divide that by 3 :D:D:D:D

If you are going to tell the truth about doing something illegal, why lie about doses? Whey tell a HUGE truth with a meaningless lie on top of it?

If you used them back when they where legal, why like about dose? How come almost everyone from the golden age tells the same story? Did they all get together and agree to same the same thing?

Lets face it, there is more reason for people to WANT to think these people lied than there is reason for those people to have lied.

Everyone who uses huge doses (usually because of poor genetics) thinks anyone who doesn't use huge doses is lying. They all say the same thing, "No one wants to admit how much they used because that would seem like they didn't work hard."

Everyone who uses low doses is really lying to cover up this tinny, meaningless, secret? I don't think so.

The high dose crowd would make you think that NO ONE EVER used low doses over very long periods of time with great genetics and got great results. This just isn't statistically possible, at least some of them have to be telling the truth.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws