over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are anit E's really necassary...?

Johnny Smiles

Banned
in the past my friend has used as much as 2 grams of testosterone and never used an anti e. and this was during contest prep. no bloat, no gyno, no acne, no side effects at all visually.
he didn't do blood work but felt fine. blood pressure was a liitle high but that seems inevitable.

so are anti e's even necassary? anyone else NOT use em? -JS

depends on the person. Your friend obviously has excellent genetic ability to handle a lot of gear if he was indeed using 2 grams of real test and not an underdosed batch. For a lot of guys anti e's are a necessity.

Tough call...I'm jealous...I'd blow up like a water-logged Nerf ball over 500mg/pw, so it's an easy decision for me. Plus using an aromatizing oral like Dbol, I would look like ass without an AI.

IMO, better safe than sorry, even if my body didn't appear any different visually, with or without the AI, what scares me is what I DON'T see...for example, showering my prostate in Estrogen aromatized from the Test I'm taking may be a bummer later on.

i am one of those people i guess you would call "lucky"....i never used them, when i did they destroyed my sex drive. Now that i am monitored frequently via blood work i realized why. While on 500mg of test enanthate per week my e2 rose to only 42...now that is still a little higher than what i would call optimal. so i added .25mg arimidex EOD...pretty paltry amount by most standards. It drove my e2 down to 9...way too low. So for whatever reason my e2 just does not elevate that much in comparison to most and i also over respond DRAMATICALLY to AI's. I literally never once had any gyno issues or related estrogen side effects (except some water retention) even while on 1.5-2 grams of test per week. Now i take only 200mg per week by script and my e2 hovers right around 25 with no AI , according to common "bro knowledge" this is impossible but my blood work is done every 12 weeks. It kills me to read some of AI recommendations, guys act like if they are on 500mg of test they need to be taking .5 to 1mg of arimidex per day...of course none of them have any blood data to back up these beliefs other than internet board knowledge. There is really only one way to know...get your blood work...go by THE FACTS not what some internet guru tells everyone.

Proviron is the closest thing to an AI that I take.

i am one of those people i guess you would call "lucky"....i never used them, when i did they destroyed my sex drive. Now that i am monitored frequently via blood work i realized why. While on 500mg of test enanthate per week my e2 rose to only 42...now that is still a little higher than what i would call optimal. so i added .25mg arimidex EOD...pretty paltry amount by most standards. It drove my e2 down to 9...way too low. So for whatever reason my e2 just does not elevate that much in comparison to most and i also over respond DRAMATICALLY to AI's. I literally never once had any gyno issues or related estrogen side effects (except some water retention) even while on 1.5-2 grams of test per week. Now i take only 200mg per week by script and my e2 hovers right around 25 with no AI , according to common "bro knowledge" this is impossible but my blood work is done every 12 weeks. It kills me to read some of AI recommendations, guys act like if they are on 500mg of test they need to be taking .5 to 1mg of arimidex per day...of course none of them have any blood data to back up these beliefs other than internet board knowledge. There is really only one way to know...get your blood work...go by THE FACTS not what some internet guru tells everyone.

how much fat are you carrying?

Some people it also depends on their diet as well, if Im high carbing when on gear than I need strong AI's as I get bloated, if I do low carbs than I dont get any bloat when on gear so I dont need it, I only take it if my nipples itch.

good to know i am not the only one

i mean, my friend is not the only one lol.
he was VERY lean when on this dose so maybe that helped the bloat.

the comment about it being hard on the prostate is a bit concerning.:( -JS

depends on the person. Your friend obviously has excellent genetic ability to handle a lot of gear if he was indeed using 2 grams of real test and not an underdosed batch. For a lot of guys anti e's are a necessity.

True that...I would have sore nips if I didn't do anything. Actually I just use OTC anti Estrogens and they work fine for me @ moderate test levels...

For me they are required. I think once you get a lump (I did) you always need them.

Had pubertal gyno, has grown very little over the years(most damage done with early PH use, damn you andro!) Due to this I always have and will need one. OTC has been pretty good for me for AI's.

in the past my friend has used as much as 2 grams of testosterone and never used an anti e. and this was during contest prep. no bloat, no gyno, no acne, no side effects at all visually.
he didn't do blood work but felt fine. blood pressure was a liitle high but that seems inevitable.

so are anti e's even necassary? anyone else NOT use em? -JS

When I was younger I got away with not using much anti E's or very little.
Now I run small dosage AI's during most cycles to prevent any problems.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws