kinglab
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are aromatase inhibitors necessary on test only cycle?

7asssa7

Registered
I am on sustanon only cycle, at 500mg per week.

I only inject 500mg once every 7 days and so far had two injections.

I have read that aromatase inhibitorss (arimidex, aromasin etc.) can compromise gains in muscle mass and strength on cycle.

If I do not experience major bloating, gyno etc, do I necessarily need to use an AI?

I am on day 10 of my cycle and so far no bloat, puffiness etc.

My Test is 100% legit prescription pharma grade sustanon. Only felt libido increase so far

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I never use AI’s. Gains are better if you leave estrogen alone. When i get gyno i add masteron usually because i like the effects of masteron. AI’s end up making my joints ache.

liv2pb

Registered
Moat people won't show gyno symptoms but if you are a high aromatiser then you will need one. I would get tits without an AI at 500 mg. You can go by "feel" but it's pretty damn bad for your heart to have super high estrogen and just because you don't have gyno doesn't mean your estrogen isn't high.

tgiles1

Registered
I run .5 mg anastrozole 24-48 hours after injection with my trt and my bloods come back perfect. It's my understanding you don't want it too low as it can effect your libido however too high can also be a problem. I'm currently on 100mg test cyp twice a week and my last bloodwork had an estrogen level on 27.4.
I'm naturally prone to getting gyno and bloating from high estrogen so I don't take any chances. With that being said I'm sure I could get better gains if I let my estrogen get higher but I don't want the sides associated with higher estrogen levels.

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Basing whether you need an AI just on symptoms is not intelligent. Usually, an AI is necessary once you hit a few hundred mg's of test.

johnjuanb1

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Serious question:
If estrogen is so bad why do women live 9 years longer than men on average?

little slice

Serious question:
If estrogen is so bad why do women live 9 years longer than men on average?

because up until recently, men did all the work while women tended to domestic responsibilities..that gap is slowly diminishing..

imagine working an 8-12 hour day, only to come home to an amorphous blob of a woman who is nagging incessantly because the ranch dressing ran out, and she could only muster the strength to move from one side of the couch to the other while you were gone.

you would want to die sooner as well.

johnjuanb1

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
because up until recently, men did all the work while women tended to domestic responsibilities..that gap is slowly diminishing..

imagine working an 8-12 hour day, only to come home to an amorphous blob of a woman who is nagging incessantly because the ranch dressing ran out, and she could only muster the strength to move from one side of the couch to the other while you were gone.

you would want to die sooner as well.

Good lord! I’d eat a bullet if that was my life! The thought of being with a repulsive hog 🐷 would be so much worse than being alone.

little slice

Good lord! I’d eat a bullet if that was my life! The thought of being with a repulsive hog 🐷 would be so much worse than being alone.

welcome to the life of many, many American men.

a few of my older friends lament to me about their wives who 'just lay in bed all day watching Netflix..eating chips and drinking wine'

all day, every day.

:eek:

johnjuanb1

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
welcome to the life of many, many American men.

a few of my older friends lament to me about their wives who 'just lay in bed all day watching Netflix..eating chips and drinking wine'

all day, every day.

:eek:
Blahhhhh divorce time! No fatties 🐽

little slice

Blahhhhh divorce time! No fatties 🐽

say goodbye to your assets, your children, and a huge chunk of your income every month

there's a reason that women get fat AFTER getting married..

government-assured access to your resources.

johnjuanb1

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
say goodbye to your assets, your children, and a huge chunk of your income every month

there's a reason that women get fat AFTER getting married..

government-assured access to your resources.

I hear blow jobs stop after marriage. Better to just live with a women. :D

Marvin Martian

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Damn Little Slice - have you talked to anyone about your love of women?? :D

actually I do know of plenty miserable men. I have a friend - excellent BB when he was younger - whose first wife was crazier than bat shit. I was on the phone with him one day (back when people had land lines) and could hear insane screaming in the background. I asked him if he had the TV on or something and he casually said - "no - that's ***** - she is going mental over something, she'll tire out in a few." Then it got quiet and she picked up the phone and demonically said - ***** you need to hang up I am about to fckng kill ****".. I was freaked out and told him to get the hell out fo there and come to my house... Obviously they didn't last. The girl was literally drop dead gorgeous, and could be so sweet and just draw you in. But my god when she went off it was insane.

I am super fortunate. I have the unicorn. A hard working - super smart - eye turning beautiful wife. Been married 10 years and she still treats me like a king. The woman can cook - like only a south Louisiana woman can cook - but she has this uncanny ability to cook incredibly clean while tasting awesome. I have told her she needs to write a cookbook.

Marvin Martian

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I hear blow jobs stop after marriage. Better to just live with a women. :D

I have heard that too - but I can tell you that having a surprise "wake-up call" is a helluva way to start the day. Doesn't matter how often either - because you are dead asleep it is always a surprise :D

-Spartan-

Registered
my body goes fuckin nuts and converts to estrogen way to damn quick.
if i don’t take a Ai from the get go i get sore and itchy nips, acne, moody, etc.
but if i take at least 1.5mg of adex split through the week or roughly 6mg of aromasin everyday i am good. it may seem a little high but it works for me.
anything aver 300mg of test per week i have to do this.
i envy those who can take 500-600mg of Test per week without an AI.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jbl