advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are dynasty-labs blue tops as good as name brand gh?

These guys are as good as it gets. Great products, great service and they always respond to my emails promptly.

Is this true?

And what are the drawbacks you speak of 123cctv of higher doses of longer periods?

Sorry, my bad - when I said, "There are also some draw backs, which I'm sure you're aware of." I was refering to the drawbacks of using gens compared to using pharm grade GH.

These guys are as good as it gets. Great products, great service and they always respond to my emails promptly.

Have to agree here. I've used dynasty twice now and they respond promptly, great customer service and quick turn around time.

And yes, VERY strong vacuum on the blue tops. :cool:

Haven't noticed the sides, but I'm following the 3x a week at 8IU protocol (next round 10IU 3x a week) and with a low carb/high intensity cardio routine, I noticed a big improvement (my dead grandmother has a faster metabolism than me!) :mad:

Can't say anything bad about dynasty.

IMO - I personally like them alot..I have blues and greens and they are (blues) pretty damn close to the greens

I'm so glad Big A welcomed DCL to be one of our sponsors. They set the bar for doing all around good business.

I'm so glad Big A welcomed DCL to be one of our sponsors. They set the bar for doing all around good business.

I agree with ya bro...Im a huge fan of Dynasty ..Top notch in my book:)

Let's make this clear so everyone gets it.

Generics=good
Name brand=better
Pharm grade=best

What?? You mean to say you can't have a generic, name brand that's pharm grade?? :D

Haha. I just had to post that up so that future viewers don't get confused and don't ask a million times what's better.

I for one, do not get it.
Maybe i am not supposed to though.

Hygetropin is much like the jins prodced via the E-coli secretion-thingie and as far as i can tell there is about four places in china that actually produce this stuff.(and hgh is not something you cook up at home!)
(right?)
That tells me that when i am offered generic 191amino hgh from china it must come from one of these places and in fact be equal to that of hyges and/or jins.
(right?)
So when we're talking about better quality (pharm grade? whats up with that term? another thing i dont get) we must be talking about hgh produced from another technology than the e-coli, all other things being equal.
(right?)

or is "generic hgh" from china hyge and/or jin that didnt pass the quality control and was tossed?(humangrade was used instead of pharmgrade somewhere in this thread)

I for one, would like to know :) .. be adviced i am not passing judgement at all, i like the blues (and in my experience they're equal to jins), think they worked better for me that the simplex stuff i am using now(pharmgrade in package etc.)

Hygetropin is much like the jins prodced via the E-coli secretion-thingie and as far as i can tell there is about four places in china that actually produce this stuff.(and hgh is not something you cook up at home!)
(right?)
That tells me that when i am offered generic 191amino hgh from china it must come from one of these places and in fact be equal to that of hyges and/or jins.
(right?)
So when we're talking about better quality (pharm grade? whats up with that term? another thing i dont get) we must be talking about hgh produced from another technology than the e-coli, all other things being equal.
(right?)

or is "generic hgh" from china hyge and/or jin that didnt pass the quality control and was tossed?(humangrade was used instead of pharmgrade somewhere in this thread)

I for one, would like to know :) .. be adviced i am not passing judgement at all, i like the blues (and in my experience they're equal to jins), think they worked better for me that the simplex stuff i am using now(pharmgrade in package etc.)

The only true way of finding out which is better is to get your igf-1 levels tested. Also, the bubble test that 123cctv is also a good indicator of how much actual protein there is in the vials. The purity of the gh is what separates good gh from mediocre stuff IMO. Let's make this clear, stronger sides are not a good indication of whether your gh is good quality or not.

Good article:

**broken link removed**

Wasn't gona bother with replying to these comments, but, since others 'gave them the time of day', I figure what the hell. I just hate opening up a can of worms that require explainations.

(right?)

Hyge's and Jintropin are not made the same. In fact, 2 out of 10 Hyge's users develope antibodies.

And yes - you can make GH in your home, or in your "bathtub", as the awesome article VTliftVT posted mentioned.
**broken link removed**

(right?)

Wishful.

(right?)

There's GH Generics - they have no name on them.

There's GH Name Brands - they're GH sold with a name, i.e. Glotropin

There's Pharmaceutical Brands - these are or no less than an FDA Lab equivalent. Can also be sold as a script.

i like the blues (and in my experience they're equal to jins), think they worked better for me that the simplex stuff i am using now(pharmgrade in package etc.)

If only that were true,...I'd be the first to throw in the towel and start saving money!

Good article:

**broken link removed**

Man VTliftVT, awesome article! In fact, it almost deserves it's own thread. And while I'd rather avoid discussing much of the below (as the article does a great job elaborating already), I wanted to point out some IMPORTANT issues it addresses that many overlook or ignore.

=====
1. "Red welts, painful injection spots, and increased site temperature are indicative of an immune response to GH injections."
=====

I've mentioned this before, but some have stated (here) that they initially had redness or warmth and itching at the injection site, but it eventuially went away. This is NOT GOOD!!! Just because those sides went away, doesn't mean the problem has!

=====
2. "Corpormon® is a GH product produced by Nikken Japan.The analysis of two samples found on the black market failed the identity test when compared with Somatropin via reversed-phase HPLC."

And another black market product diagnosed:

2A. "Preliminary analysis of this counterfeit lot by the FDA indicates that it contained 1 mg rhGH instead of the labeled 6 mg."
=====

It's interesting to note, there was no mention of findings within the black market wherein they encountered authentic rhGH. Did you get that???

Coupled with this is the above, that directed attention to a particular counterfeit which yielded a mere 1/6th potency of the labeled GH content!!! This is something I have spouted off repeatedly -- that many of the so-called GH's on the black market -->>Chinese GENERICS<<-- have either trace amounts of GH in them or none at all. Of course the article did mention other GH's which contained insulin and other unrelated chemicals, but ironically that's never been my concern. My concern is directed at those Chinese GH's which are incapable of creating bubbles, yet do offer effective results at higher quantities.

I'll state it again here - IF you're GH is unable to make a single bubble that can last more than 10 secs, yet does yield desired results, you're likely dealing with this type of solution. Real GH seriously diluted down. And yes, GH has been proven to yeild results even at minimal amounts.

Don't kid yourself folks.

I hate to be that guy, but you guys spend SO much time "guessing" the quality of your GH. You spend hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars on your products that you generally cannot confirm that they're 100% genuine. I used to work for an HRT clinic so I felt in the loop regarding various GH brands, pharmaceutical grade, name brand, and generic. The bottom line is everyone using our products (patients and ourselves included) had our bloodwork done before and during administration. Over the course of countless "experiments", we determined the amount of time after administration it would take IGF-1 levels to reach their peak. Thus, we would get a very accurate and controlled reading of the quality of GH. This way there is no guess work, no hey my hands are swollen I think its real...etc..I know your going to say well not everyone is as lucky as I was to be in that situation; however, getting a bloodwork done is approx $150 without health insurance. Any primary care doctor will give you a prescription to have your bloodwork done and will check the IGF-1 box if you give him a simple explanation...

Note: this is not medical advice. I am simply giving you my opinion if I were in your situation!

Oh and dynasty e-mail me or send me a PM Im ready to order another round of dvds from you and Ive been out of the loop for a couple months. Former customer here--->[email protected]

Thanks

dynasty has been great to me also. highly recommended ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws