advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are HG Decas like Organon and Norma Hellas around anymore?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Or are those 2ml vials not a thing that exists anymore?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HG Deca is definitely around, I believe Organon also goes by OBS or something like that.. I know real HG Deca comes in 50mg-100mg/ml only also..

Not sure of HG deca, but the 2 ml vials are definitely still around. OPIOX pharma uses em

With all the fakes floating around in the HG market, I'd rather just get it from an HRT. If you're going to pay the premium for pharma gear, might as well actually get it scripted to you from a pharmacy.

The price you pay is worth the peace of mind. Nothing worse than pinning "pharma" gear and wondering the whole time if it really is pharma or just UGL in a vial or amp. Sure, one 10ml vial of 200mg/ml scripted by an HRT clinic will cost you $200+, but that will easily last you 10 weeks @ 1 ml per week.

Got more from 200mg deca EW than 350mg UGL NPP from a "top chef" that others rave about. Just my experience. Plus the sterility is virtually a non-issue relative to UGLs (which no matter what images they post or where they claim to brew, at the end of the day, you have no clue. How many UGLs that claimed to have advanced labs, sterile procedures, etc. were actually shithole basement operations once they were busted?).

Norma is still around , i can go to pharmacy any day and buy it

Norma test too and new batches they changed design

Duno about organon

Respect

Dope

I feel more comfortable buying UG lab products from a trusted source than attempting to buy HG gear.

With all the fakes floating around in the HG market, I'd rather just get it from an HRT. If you're going to pay the premium for pharma gear, might as well actually get it scripted to you from a pharmacy.

The price you pay is worth the peace of mind. Nothing worse than pinning "pharma" gear and wondering the whole time if it really is pharma or just UGL in a vial or amp. Sure, one 10ml vial of 200mg/ml scripted by an HRT clinic will cost you $200+, but that will easily last you 10 weeks @ 1 ml per week.

Got more from 200mg deca EW than 350mg UGL NPP from a "top chef" that others rave about. Just my experience. Plus the sterility is virtually a non-issue relative to UGLs (which no matter what images they post or where they claim to brew, at the end of the day, you have no clue. How many UGLs that claimed to have advanced labs, sterile procedures, etc. were actually shithole basement operations once they were busted?).

This, I quit trying to find real hg gear about 10 years ago when they started faking the icn test e maps. Who makes all these fakes anyway?

I know real HG Deca comes in 50mg-100mg/ml only also..

The Norma Hellas I used was 200mg/ml.

Regarding the thread it's all over and most of it is fake. There is some good stuff though. A lot of the fakes will be UG deca so you get the compound it's just not legit pharm grade only packaged like it.

The Norma Hellas I used was 200mg/ml.

Regarding the thread it's all over and most of it is fake. There is some good stuff though. A lot of the fakes will be UG deca so you get the compound it's just not legit pharm grade only packaged like it.

100 mg / ml for Norma brother !

2 ml vial , 100 mg/ml

Respect

100 mg / ml for Norma brother !

2 ml vial , 100 mg/ml

Respect

I see you are right. Thanks for correcting me. I was just going on memory and it was 10 years ago when I used it. I recalled it stating 200mg on the box but that's per 2ml. I don't even remember it coming in 2ml vials but it must have.

Last place I saw Deca was at BrandMedicines but they're gone. Haven't seen it since.

The old yellow top Organon Deca's were AWESOME.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws