over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are High Doses really needed to grow?

Undi123

Registered
Newbies
For someone who is not looking to compete, but gain muscle from 180 lbs to 200-210lbs, are high doses of AAS necessary?

When I say high doses, I mean doses of total AAS of 1000mg+

Common advice is just to ‘take 500mg of Test bro’.

Or is it healthier/better to take an approach like Victor Black advocates: total of 400-500mg AAS per week excluding toxic compounds and staying on that dose for a long time?

I don't think anyone here is going to answer yes to that question. The better question may be "why would you need any AAS at all?" to make those gains. I mean, unless you're very small framed, have been seriously lifting for years, and believe you've somehow maxed out potential gains on whatever lower dose(s) you've been using up to this point.

For you Sir. You are of elite calibre. But for someone who is much smaller and wants a push forward, what do you think?
let me say this - coaching takes 8 years - I had several hundred clients during that time - I prepared about 100 competitors for competitions and I dealt with both people with very weak predispositions and outstanding freaks genetics but no one who was at a competitive level was ever 1g total, honestly for most 2-3g is such a sweet measure

Of course, not everyone will agree with me and there are probably exceptions, but that's like one in a million

let me say this - coaching takes 8 years - I had several hundred clients during that time - I prepared about 100 competitors for competitions and I dealt with both people with very weak predispositions and outstanding freaks genetics but no one who was at a competitive level was ever 1g total, honestly for most 2-3g is such a sweet measure

Of course, not everyone will agree with me and there are probably exceptions, but that's like one in a million

I do not know who in their right mind could argue with you, your results and experience. I do not tolerate test well, I get moonface and never had strength increase even on 750mg of Sustanon.

I only have access to Turkish Pharmaceutical drugs. Sustanon, Anapolon, Rimobolan.

Do you think this is a good cycle to try and add some good weight? 20 weeks of:

125mg Sustanon
500mg Rimobolan
100mg Anapolon per day

I do not know who in their right mind could argue with you, your results and experience. I do not tolerate test well, I get moonface and never had strength increase even on 750mg of Sustanon.

I only have access to Turkish Pharmaceutical drugs. Sustanon, Anapolon, Rimobolan.

125mg Sustanon
500mg Rimobolan
100mg Anapolon per day
no - low test cycles are a complete mistake for me🤷🏻‍♂️

no - low test cycles are a complete mistake for me🤷🏻‍♂️

Sir, but how do you manage the sides high test brings?

I tried high test, 750mg and I lose libido and have ED with or without using an AI, face balloons. AI never helped, only made it all worse. I only used Pharma Sustanon and Pharma AI. Never used UGL as in Turkey getting real Pharma is easy

Sir, but how do you manage the sides high test brings?

I tried high test, 750mg and I lose libido and have ED with or without using an AI, face balloons. AI never helped, only made it all worse. I only used Pharma Sustanon and Pharma AI. Never used UGL as in Turkey getting real Pharma is easy
first time i've heard of anyone having low libido on a high test unless you have estrogen and prolactin in space - those who say a high test makes them bloated 99% of the time are on a crap diet

first time i've heard of anyone having low libido on a high test unless you have estrogen and prolactin in space - those who say a high test makes them bloated 99% of the time are on a crap diet

I wish I knew why it happens. I also never have gyno symptoms, no matter what the dose of test: 250,500,1000 and that is without an AI

On 500mg with AI and perfect bloodwork, eD and limp. Without AI same.

On 750mg with AI estrogen in range, limp. Without AI same.

And on AI I felt really bad and weak

That's what I've seen. I'm not as close to it as Luki but it seems 2-3 grams is standard to get on stage along with massive discipline, almost psychotic level towards the end to me. As far as gym bro going from natural 180 to 200 lbs same composition or better, doesn't really take that much. That is basically pushing natural potential all at once and probably can keep it after stopping if not destroying HPTA in the process. to go further, escalation happens eventually to extremes. Basically it comes to experimenting, getting involved with the ones that have succeeded and going down the road to see what you can do.

125mg Sustanon
500mg Rimobolan
100mg Anapolon per day

You’re gonna run 700Mg anadrol a week for 20 weeks?

If you can’t tolerate much test, start at 250mg test:200mg primo. Run 2-3 weeks and if your dick doesn’t work get bloodwork.

If your g2g, escalate doses as needed

You’re gonna run 700Mg anadrol a week for 20 weeks?

If you can’t tolerate much test, start at 250mg test:200mg primo. Run 2-3 weeks and if your dick doesn’t work get bloodwork.

If your g2g, escalate doses as needed
That ratio would crash my E2.
I would consider Masteron instead for ED.

People with crappy genetics may need more but 1000mg to put on a shit load of muscle i find. I put on my first 40 pounds with no PEDs but that was over several years. Only put on 20+ my first year. You can start with far less then that it is not like you are going to waste your time with lower doses then 1000mg. But in the end unless you plan on staying on higher doses for life you will shrink back down to what ever your body can hold with it's own genetics.

For someone who is not looking to compete, but gain muscle from 180 lbs to 200-210lbs, are high doses of AAS necessary?

Or is it healthier/better to take an approach like Victor Black advocates: total of 400-500mg AAS per week excluding toxic compounds and staying on that dose for a long time?
No…and yes.
“High dose” is a relative term in most cases. Just looking to gain, on a thin frame with a someon new to exogenous hormones, “high” can be as minimal as 250-400 for starters. IMHO, it’s probably WISE to build into the upper levels of dosing over time, allowing for the body to acclimate in plateau’s, as well, the intake of aromatizing hormones.

make sense?

As soon as I read Victor Black i think that the guy that started the conversation should drop all peds and go play golf....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131