over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARE HIGH DOSES REALLY NEEDED??

Come on JJB...one cycle and an honest shot at a pro card? Do you really believe him?

Yes. He got 3rd in the USA MIDDLEWEIGHTS 3 years ago. I know what he takes. I put him on his first cycle a few months ago. The gains blew my mind. Insane what 500mg test, 200mg deca, and 30mg dbol did to his body. Went from 230 to 260Lbs lean.

Yes. He got 3rd in the USA MIDDLEWEIGHTS 3 years ago. I know what he takes. I put him on his first cycle a few months ago. The gains blew my mind. Insane what 500mg test, 200mg deca, and 30mg dbol did to his body. Went from 230 to 260Lbs lean.

John, I am more interested on what a guy like that eats on those dosages, I know it is individual thing, but always interesting to me.

John, I am more interested on what a guy like that eats on those dosages, I know it is individual thing, but always interesting to me.

He eats very clean. Pretty much all of the pros and top national level bodybuilders at my gym eat every 2-3 hours. Steamed rice, yams, extra lean ground turkey, talapia, chicken breast, etc. These guys are on a strict diet always. The only change precontest is the lowering of carbs, and transitioning to mostly talapia the last month before a show. This guy was a top collegiate wrestler. He has trained hard since childhood. With his unbelievable genetics, no drugs were necessary to place 3rd in the USA middleweights. Now, as a light heavy, he needs to step it up a notch.

Last edited:
Sometimes people look at a thread with differing views and think which side are they at. I agree with both sides. I know some guys who look amazing and take very low. One mate looks amazing and has never injected anything... just takes tabs and at standard doses. High doses are not always needed. For 95% of the people reading this thread to be 250 at 8% really high doses need to be used.... atleast 2 grams. But for some half that amount will get you there.

Dante will see this first hand. I train no one... most on here train no one. He trains some of the best around and has done for years. So when he says something he is spot on... I am sure he has seen many freaks taking super low doses. But sometimes when certain people are mentioned on here I just give my opinion... probably wrong... but I say how I feel. Like Dave P on the other thread... I don't think 2g got him 280 stage weight... I think he screams abuse... just an opinion. I think most at the very top currently abuse themselves... even when they have phenominal genetics... it is what is needed to succeed... anyone who thinks differently is dilluded in my eyes.

Anyway sorry for derailing your thread KROD. You look amazing in your natural pic and at your best in the 215 one. Must feel good to know if you shrink down your still gonna look incredible :D

Elvia, im just clarifying things:
there are no sides on this thread, some people brought the hate from another thread
KROD for example was on a high dose for around a year, now he is maintaining on a lower one

this thread doesn't relate in anyway to the thread where dante and pittbull have different opinions

bottom line:
98% need RELATIVELY high doses to get their body weight up
maintaining is a different story
to go higher on scale MOST use more than average or even abuse. once you get to the weight desired, its easier to maintain with a lower dose

Elvia, im just clarifying things:
there are no sides on this thread, some people brought the hate from another thread
KROD for example was on a high dose for around a year, now he is maintaining on a lower one

this thread doesn't relate in anyway to the thread where dante and pittbull have different opinions

bottom line:
98% need RELATIVELY high doses to get their body weight up
maintaining is a different story
to go higher on scale MOST use more than average or even abuse. once you get to the weight desired, its easier to maintain with a lower dose

I wrote a thread... in a general sense.. meaning any thread. But sure the sides comment was in reference to dc and pitbull but in general also. The 'disagreement' took place on the other thread but it continued on this thread too... thats why I commented on this thread.

I know what KROD has done I have read this thread and commented on it.. probably commented on it too much. You don't need to summarize this thread I am sure anyone with half a brain can do that for themselves.

It wasn't like this was some serious disagreement just people looking at things differently. I just wanted pitbull to know I actually agreed with him. Anyway not even important... just commented on this one cos well he posted on here and I shared my views. Anyway I am out of this no point in ruining a good thread anymore with all this crap.

Last edited:
Juan , i believe you...gear is a huge part in the equation but knowing how to train and what and when to eat is key also..Hey, he is not paying me nor im pulling nobody's cock...I thought i knew how to train and eat until i got together with John Meadows..no workout is the same, constanly changing the exercises , number of reps , order of execises performed , his diet got me shredded as hell and i was natty ( well ,clean at that time) ...i wasnt that big but nobody believed me i wasn't on gear,,..of course now im wayy heavier once i got back on the sauce,,any of you new guys or vets got a few bucks to spare, hire him and then tell me if i was right or wrong and if the money which isnt that much compare to some "gurus" out there was it worthy or not..I consider myself a lucky bastard..MassiveG is another guy that i have hugeee respect for and im learning tons from....Emeric , Phil,. DC, Concrete guy, Bigsport..etc ...this site is precious with incredible info, take advantage of it.,read .

Last edited:
p.s , regarding Phil , just go against his sports picks -predictions ..he is 0-6 lately..go Browns..:D

knowing how to train and what and when to eat is key also..Hey, he is not paying me nor im pulling nobody's cock...I thought i knew how to train and eat until i got together with John Meadows..no workout is the same, constanly changing the exercises , number of reps , order of execises performed , his diet got me shredded as hell and i was natty...i wasnt that big but nobody believed me i wasn't on gear,,..of course now im wayy heavier once i got back to the sauce,,any of you new guys or vets got a few bucks to spare, hire him and then tell me if i was right or wrong and if the money which isnt that much compare to some "gurus" out there was it worthy or not..I consider myself a lucky bastard..MassiveG is another guy that i have hugeee respect for m im learning tons from him.....Emeric , Phil,. DC, Concrete guy, Bigsport..etc ...this site is precious with incredible info, take advantage of it.,read .

I agree, Im going on over 2 years with John now and the workouts are incredible, each week they get better. The program he has me on now is frigging insane.

I never been a very high dose kind of guy, Mountaindog knows, Ironwill Im sure has an idea, MG and Dante from years back and I always was able to get to a respectable size, biggest was 256 at 6' tall on a total of I think 900mg a week with some PWO Slin. Not huge by any standards but was able to diet down to 215-220 and compete well. I always plan an intricate cycle with higher dosages, and within a week or two it fades down to about half the planned dosages as I get lazy with my shots lol but Im happy as gains are made and Im sure its kept me healthy.

I tore my hamstring playing soccer early last year, I was around 235ish. I was out of commish as far as the gym went so I hit the track with my wife and when I was able ran the stairs at the stadium, ate less barely trained for 3-4 months, came off my cycle of 150mg Tren E, 125mg Enth a week and 20mg Anavar per day. I dropped down to 205, the lightest I been since competing in 2004, lol. BUT, I went cold turkey, took MG test booster with clom/aromasin and I never crashed I felt fine. Id never go cold turkey again but I did so because blood work at the time of those doses was BAD, cholesterol was poor and liver enzymes HIGH, and those were on low dosages and I was scared. 20mg of Anavar???? Imagine the 60-100mg some dudes are taking. BUT, I managed to go get Life Insurance when I was weighing 205 and everything was perfect, cholesterol fine, liver great, BP perfecto. Great now my wife and kids are set if I do croak! I managed to get back up to 215-220 lean once I got back into training and eating again, and 3-4iu of GH in there with some peptides.

I would love to achieve some freaky mass, I know what needs to be done to get there, but now I am happy taking the slow road and keeping my health in mind, as I do have two boys to look after now, and I will hit a few blasts here and there when I can and progress and when Im ready I will hit the stage again. Just for me right now, no rush and Im still bigger than alot of guys so Im happy. Johns workouts are a really big help in making progress in my physique as well and another few years I think Ill be satisfied and ready to compete again.

Last edited:
In that last pic you your body looks a bit like Dennis Newman. Youre looking good for sure and I like your new approach of being happy with what you have now and living more healthy.

well, Newman was one of my idols when i was a kid..but no way near Newmans physique but thats me in case some are wondering ..he is wayy betterl ooking but i hold my own,,no homo..:D

213-215 here aswell...

78998.jpg

3-1.jpg

_MG_4270.jpg

Last edited:
I have to get Dante's back on this stuff. Dante knows all the big boys at my gym. There are several on next to nothing, yet huge, vascular and hard at 230-250Lbs....hell, one guy(I'm sure you know him, Dante) weighs around 320Lbs. His doses are nothing compared to mine. Another one of my friends has only done one cycle, and he has a great shot at getting his pro card at the USA this July. Genetics and the ability to utilize the drugs is the most important factor. I take 3,700mg gear, 8-14ius hgh, and alot of other things, so I'm an the example of what most people think you need to do to maintain the hard, lean, vascular 250Lbs. But there actually are guys genetically blessed that don't need to. Most of the big guys at the gym think I'm insane with my dosing. My one buddy is 260Lbs, veins everywhere, hard as steal year-round...all he uses is 200-400mg test and a little hgh. I've been friends with these guys for years.

320 = JW i would presume
middleweight i would presume is ST
(dont know those guys too well...friends of friends)
Im very good friends with Charles (huge calves) and of course everyone knows P and D

I agree, Im going on over 2 years with John now and the workouts are incredible, each week they get better. The program he has me on now is frigging insane.

I never been a very high dose kind of guy, Mountaindog knows, Ironwill Im sure has an idea, MG and Dante from years back and I always was able to get to a respectable size, biggest was 256 at 6' tall on a total of I think 900mg a week with some PWO Slin. Not huge by any standards but was able to diet down to 215-220 and compete well. I always plan an intricate cycle with higher dosages, and within a week or two it fades down to about half the planned dosages as I get lazy with my shots lol but Im happy as gains are made and Im sure its kept me healthy.

I tore my hamstring playing soccer early last year, I was around 235ish. I was out of commish as far as the gym went so I hit the track with my wife and when I was able ran the stairs at the stadium, ate less barely trained for 3-4 months, came off my cycle of 150mg Tren E, 125mg Enth a week and 20mg Anavar per day. I dropped down to 205, the lightest I been since competing in 2004, lol. BUT, I went cold turkey, took MG test booster with clom/aromasin and I never crashed I felt fine. Id never go cold turkey again but I did so because blood work at the time of those doses was BAD, cholesterol was poor and liver enzymes HIGH, and those were on low dosages and I was scared. 20mg of Anavar???? Imagine the 60-100mg some dudes are taking. BUT, I managed to go get Life Insurance when I was weighing 205 and everything was perfect, cholesterol fine, liver great, BP perfecto. Great now my wife and kids are set if I do croak! I managed to get back up to 215-220 lean once I got back into training and eating again, and 3-4iu of GH in there with some peptides.

I would love to achieve some freaky mass, I know what needs to be done to get there, but now I am happy taking the slow road and keeping my health in mind, as I do have two boys to look after now, and I will hit a few blasts here and there when I can and progress and when Im ready I will hit the stage again. Just for me right now, no rush and Im still bigger than alot of guys so Im happy. Johns workouts are a really big help in making progress in my physique as well and another few years I think Ill be satisfied and ready to compete again.

Thats awesome ,man...I do not want to sound now like Mr healthy all of the sudden aka the anti high doses fucker but fuck at 1g of test my bp was at 165/82..my pulse at 92 , bloated, sexual issues, high estrogen around 200" and for what..just to sport a 19 3/4 inch arm,,fuck that.....once i dropped to 300 all those sides were gone and now at 150 mgs i feel a lot better bp is perfect, pulse great,estrogen perfect range , sick hard ons ( excuse me for such info) am i stil gonna be 240 3-4 months from now???..probably not and i do not care..but i wil sure look like a bodybuilder, much better quality of muscle. and retain some size..but most important im going to bed every night knowing im as healthy as i can be,,,and that feels great. , there is no better feeling in the world.

I wrote a thread... in a general sense.. meaning any thread. But sure the sides comment was in reference to dc and pitbull but in general also. The 'disagreement' took place on the other thread but it continued on this thread too... thats why I commented on this thread.

I know what KROD has done I have read this thread and commented on it.. probably commented on it too much. You don't need to summarize this thread I am sure anyone with half a brain can do that for themselves.

It wasn't like this was some serious disagreement just people looking at things differently. I just wanted pitbull to know I actually agreed with him. Anyway not even important... just commented on this one cos well he posted on here and I shared my views. Anyway I am out of this no point in ruining a good thread anymore with all this crap.

you should know that you are one of the people that i respect around here. you always have more than positive feedback ;)

i guess i was just frustrated like you because a very informative thread was going in the wrong direction

Thats awesome ,man...I do not want to sound now like Mr healthy all of the sudden aka the anti high doses fucker but fuck at 1g of test my bp was at 165/82..my pulse at 92 , bloated, sexual issues, high estrogen around 200" and for what..just to sport a 19 3/4 inch arm,,fuck that.....once i dropped to 300 all those sides were gone and now at 150 mgs i feel a lot better bp is perfect, pulse great,estrogen perfect range , sick hard ons ( excuse me for such info) am i stil gonna be 240 3-4 months from now???..probably not and i do not care..but i wil sure look like a bodybuilder, much better quality of muscle. and retain some size..but most important im going to bed every night knowing im as healthy as i can be,,,and that feels great. , there is no better feeling in the world.

Ya that sucks, thats the messed up part it even when was on higher dosages for contest prep everything was normal for me, on the outside anyways. I always felt great, and I have gone up to a gram of test before, bp was fine never had a estro side effect. Tren gives me no side effects at all. I prefer being leaner and lighter as well, I look and feel good and am healthy....BUT theres always that little bugger sitting on my shoulder wanting me to go hard and get big big big ASAP. Its a catch 22 and a consatant struggle.

you should know that you are one of the people that i respect around here. you always have more than positive feedback ;)

i guess i was just frustrated like you because a very informative thread was going in the wrong direction

Thanks matey. Sorry if I was off with you. I am not frustrated about the thread... maybe in general... illness in the family... lots of things going on. Can't sleep it is past 5am here... off to bed. Speak soon :)

around 2 years ago John trained me, natural , well steroid - gh ,free..we did use some clen and minimal t3...this is was back then

32003_413012611816_545641816_4825875_5200191_n.jpg

you have pretty good genetics bud

reminds me of the backshot of bboy when he was a natural

320 = JW i would presume
middleweight i would presume is ST
(dont know those guys too well...friends of friends)
Im very good friends with Charles (huge calves) and of course everyone knows P and D

The mw is different. Other is correct.

Congratulations about your son :)

I completely agree with you about the bullshitters. I am not saying everyone lies... that would be silly. People lie all over. But if I had to list one area where most bullshitters are it is gyms. I am always positive and look for the best in people but it is clear to see.

I have had some of my best mates lie to me about dosing. I have a good memory and usually remember what people tell me. My mates chat about aas openly (I don't live in the US). We all know the reasons why they lie... insecurities... ego... competition etc etc. I know most people in general tell many white lies... but... Bodybuilders always want more... they are never happy... they look at themselves in the mirror countless times.. their physical body is everything to them... they have lots of hormones in their systems... mood swings... aggression... self esteem issues. I could go on...all this combined makes them some fasinating people with alot of issues.

Most men bullshit so because the above and another 1001 things I would definately say many bodybuilders (don't have to compete) lie alot. The fact that many of us have to hide what we take is a start to lieing... our whole lives are hidden.

I appreciate people like pitbull cos he is upfront and says it exactly how he sees it with no other motives. Sure everyone is different but I value people like pitbull. Hey I think he probably puts too much emphasis on drugs but he is still 100% spot on.

The thing with online chats sometimes things can be said and taken in the wrong way. I agree with most of the things DC has stated on here (so both sides on this thread)... he is one of my fav posters... I have learned loads from you and appreciate you being here.

thanx for the congrats my bro...i will promise to always be true and say exactly whats on my mind and my beliefs...

around 2 years ago John trained me, natural , well steroid - gh ,free..we did use some clen and minimal t3...this is was back then

32003_413012611816_545641816_4825875_5200191_n.jpg

Insane! That's what I call having the right mom and dad!

Insane! That's what I call having the right mom and dad!

Plus pounding the iron like theres no tomorrow! Only heavy ass weights, good genetics, and FOOD can build a body like that with no AAS/HGH.

Fuckin sick Krod!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly