over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARE HIGH DOSES REALLY NEEDED??

well, Newman was one of my idols when i was a kid..but no way near Newmans physique but thats me in case some are wondering ..he is wayy betterl ooking but i hold my own,,no homo..:D

213-215 here aswell...

78998.jpg

3-1.jpg

_MG_4270.jpg

Have you done professional modeling? Those look like professional shots. Looking great there. Dennis doesnt have a lot on you in the looks department!

Plus pounding the iron like theres no tomorrow! Only heavy ass weights, good genetics, and FOOD can build a body like that with no AAS/HGH.

Fuckin sick Krod!

I agree. It takes a lot of hard work and doing it right, but some of us would never look that good no matter how hard we try. Some got it and some just dont. Krod looks like he has got it.

Have you done professional modeling? Those look like professional shots. Looking great there. Dennis doesnt have a lot on you in the looks department!

thanks , a couple of fitness pshoots here and there as a hobbie...planning to back to that this summer if i look good enough

Great post JO......I agree big time..
I am happy being a bit smaller, and healthy and feeling good......I also have that lil bugger saying in my ear, ah come on, do some deca and dbol, eat a couple more meals get huge and diet down.....I am not going to succumb though...I really like the way i feel, no anti-es, no acne, no libido issues etc...Just feel like im 20 again, even though i am double that age....
Good stuff...:)

I agree, Im going on over 2 years with John now and the workouts are incredible, each week they get better. The program he has me on now is frigging insane.

I never been a very high dose kind of guy, Mountaindog knows, Ironwill Im sure has an idea, MG and Dante from years back and I always was able to get to a respectable size, biggest was 256 at 6' tall on a total of I think 900mg a week with some PWO Slin. Not huge by any standards but was able to diet down to 215-220 and compete well. I always plan an intricate cycle with higher dosages, and within a week or two it fades down to about half the planned dosages as I get lazy with my shots lol but Im happy as gains are made and Im sure its kept me healthy.

I tore my hamstring playing soccer early last year, I was around 235ish. I was out of commish as far as the gym went so I hit the track with my wife and when I was able ran the stairs at the stadium, ate less barely trained for 3-4 months, came off my cycle of 150mg Tren E, 125mg Enth a week and 20mg Anavar per day. I dropped down to 205, the lightest I been since competing in 2004, lol. BUT, I went cold turkey, took MG test booster with clom/aromasin and I never crashed I felt fine. Id never go cold turkey again but I did so because blood work at the time of those doses was BAD, cholesterol was poor and liver enzymes HIGH, and those were on low dosages and I was scared. 20mg of Anavar???? Imagine the 60-100mg some dudes are taking. BUT, I managed to go get Life Insurance when I was weighing 205 and everything was perfect, cholesterol fine, liver great, BP perfecto. Great now my wife and kids are set if I do croak! I managed to get back up to 215-220 lean once I got back into training and eating again, and 3-4iu of GH in there with some peptides.

I would love to achieve some freaky mass, I know what needs to be done to get there, but now I am happy taking the slow road and keeping my health in mind, as I do have two boys to look after now, and I will hit a few blasts here and there when I can and progress and when Im ready I will hit the stage again. Just for me right now, no rush and Im still bigger than alot of guys so Im happy. Johns workouts are a really big help in making progress in my physique as well and another few years I think Ill be satisfied and ready to compete again.

.I really like the way i feel, no anti-es, no acne, no libido issues etc...Just feel like im 20 again, even though i am double that age....
Good stuff...:)

it doesnt get any better than this, brotha.

Do you feel that you could've achieved that initial size with these doses though?

And do you feel that these low doses can keep you there for 3-6 months or so, but after that, it's back to needing higher doses?

maybe you need to go a bit high to get there but do not need to stay up there for long periods of time...thats when shit starts to happen...i already made my decision that regarless of how i might end up looking i will stay on trt doses , proviron and gh only..i believe you can somewhat maintain some decent size with a lower dose of test, and adding some otc supps.( im getting a lot of help from well respected vet about this )) .you might not have a show winning physique but who cares..im not planning to compete anymore anyways..you'll have your health while still look good.

whats the most test you took per week bro?

1,200 mgs for 3 weeks but mostly was in between 850-1g , leaning more 850mgs

what ester if i may ask or do you combine?
I use

Test Prop @ 100mg eod
Test Enan @ 500mg wk
Master @ 700mg/wk
Deca @ 600mg

and I dont look noting like you do now and no where near like you in the older photos, lol..
What the hell am i doing wrong bro?

Do you feel that you could've achieved that initial size with these doses though?

And do you feel that these low doses can keep you there for 3-6 months or so, but after that, it's back to needing higher doses?

1.. to be honest I think i needed to blast high doses for the period i did to achieve my initial size.

2. time will tell, i think i can maintain a "decent size while on low doses and gh..gh needs to be there.....but again i have no idea what wil happen for sure... and no , im not going back to high doses ever again...im 240 today..i was pretty happy the way i looked at at 215..im more into quality than quantity nowdays

Last edited:
what ester if i may ask or do you combine?
I use

Test Prop @ 100mg eod
Test Enan @ 500mg wk
Master @ 700mg/wk
Deca @ 600mg

and I dont look noting like you do now and no where near like you in the older photos, lol..
What the hell am i doing wrong bro?

mostly prop and cyp.. i added some masteron too...i cant fuck with progestins , they fuck me up really bad..deca and tren kill my dick and i cant have that..

WTF Krod u doing back here? thought I banned you for life...just kidding mate. I have alot of respect for you Krod. You looking good!

WTF Krod u doing back here? thought I banned you for life...just kidding mate. I have alot of respect for you Krod. You looking good!

lol..did u forget we made a deal after i sent you my grandmas meatballs recipe??

thanks man, the same... Glad to be back..

Phil , remove my banning from Musclescience ,nowww..:D

Last edited:
Krod.
great thread. I hope it is one you are going to update constantly with results of what you are doing.

Krod,
you were talking about how you will never use Tren again. If you don't mind sharing your experience with Tren. your doses, how long and the long term side effects it gave you

great thread
thank you

I believe it depends on your goals. You look great man, but to compete professionally.... I truly think ultra dosages are required + some more.

I think if you have HG stuff you can get away with lower dose.

It seems alot of UG stuff is under dosed and inconsistent at best.

Krod,
you were talking about how you will never use Tren again. If you don't mind sharing your experience with Tren. your doses, how long and the long term side effects it gave you

great thread
thank you

Bump

KROD, please post you arm workout :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads