over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are LBA's still available??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We have a family friend that used them a good while back and would like to get more but I haven't seen them mentioned in a long time

Quite awhile ago it was posted on here that they were reformulating or something. I just checked and their website is gone and there Facebook page hasn't had an update in about 18 months...........

So, I'd say they're gone.

Quite awhile ago it was posted on here that they were reformulating or something. I just checked and their website is gone and there Facebook page hasn't had an update in about 18 months...........

So, I'd say they're gone.

Aww damn

Yea he is regrouping, reformulating and trying to get it back. I think the FDA got on him because they considered it a "food" item so different rules. I cant wait for them to come back. I loved them!!!!!!! Maybe Pitbull will chime in.

Yea he is regrouping, reformulating and trying to get it back. I think the FDA got on him because they considered it a "food" item so different rules. I cant wait for them to come back. I loved them!!!!!!! Maybe Pitbull will chime in.

Correct, he posted about that in October 2018 - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...forum/147309-lean-beef-amino.html#post2661772

At the time it sounded like the new version wasn't far off but who knows what hiccups they may have run into.

I’ve been making them myself for years. Dante posted a recipe. I use distilled water, glycerine, beef collagen, chocolate beef protein, and some type of sugar free chocolate syrup such as torani. Heat the water then mix, can be kind of messy.

I used to see other brands at Amazon and other companies onlin. But once they started being made from whey. I didn't see a need for me to use LBA's anymore. Might as well just use FF chocolate syrup and just drink some whey protein with it.

I used to see other brands at Amazon and other companies onlin. But once they started being made from whey. I didn't see a need for me to use LBA's anymore. Might as well just use FF chocolate syrup and just drink some whey protein with it.
True, the real benefit is the hydrolyzed collagen.

True, the real benefit is the hydrolyzed collagen.

I'd say the Glycerol above all. People were raving about the pumps, fullness and vascularity from LBA's back in the day when Phil Hernon sold them... That's ALL Glycerol.

I used glycerol many years ago, but never noticed any real difference in the pumps. Maybe to begin with , especially if some one is not fully saturated. But once you are over hydrated for awhile I would think the body would work hard trying to alleviate that situation.

I used glycerol many years ago, but never noticed any real difference in the pumps. Maybe to begin with , especially if some one is not fully saturated. But once you are over hydrated for awhile I would think the body would work hard trying to alleviate that situation.

That's probably true. Homeostasis and all.

it is water within the muscle itself, it is beneficial to your muscle your body will not try and rid itself of intra muscular water, if that was the case creatine monohydrate would not have become the popular supplement that it is today.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear