over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are my values from latest lab work bad?

AmsterdamFreak6

Newbies
Hello all :)

Currently on my second cycle Test/Eq/Tbol – 500mg/600mg/60mg (was done with tbol in week 6)
Now in week 9 and I just got my lab work back. I feel concerned about some of my values, what do you think?

Analyze Reference Latest Value
Hemoglobin 13,4-17,0 16.7
Thrombocytes 145-348 387
ALAT <70 69
FSH <12 <1
HDL-cholesterol 0,8-2,1 0,9
Potassium 3,6-5,0 5,0
Calcium 2,15-2,51 2,48
Cholesterol 2,9-6,1 6,0
LD <205 233
LDL-Cholesterol 1,2-4,3 4,7
LH <12 <1
Estradiol-17beta <0,18 <0,06

I’m using Letrozole as my AI at 0,625mg E3D (but I pumped it to ED for a week after I noticed some gyno symptoms) now back to 0,625mg E3D.

Also I have used HCG at 250iu E4D since week 3, but I got a feeling this is bad hcg.

Have yet to give blood, maybe something to do now?

Your LD(H)Lactate Dehydrogenase may be artificially high from your platelet (Thrombocytes)count,
In which, both of these can be high from Strenuous exercise which causes a temporary elevations in LD(H) and Platelets. A lab error can occur with LD(H) also if the blood is not processed promptly and properly, high levels may occur. Living in high elevations can raise your platelets,as well can inflammation and infections. This is just a few case scenarios, as there are several other causes. With that said, AAS increases platelet aggregation, and with doing a phlebotomy our platelets tend to rise. So this may be of concern.

Your Potassium is concerning, here again this can be falsely elevated if you were opening and clenching your fist during the blood draw. Are you on an ACE inhibitor?

Your lipids are reflective of your AAS, not sure what your diet and cardio are like? I would consider tuning those in as this may help. Your low E2 may also be hindering your lipids also.

Your hCG? I Douno... on your next set of labs, bump up your dose of hCG two days prior to your labs and see if your LH comes up. Don't exercise 36-48 hours prior to your next set of labs.

It probably would be a good idea to run these labs by your physician.

Last edited:
Your LD(H)Lactate Dehydrogenase may be artificially high from your platelet (Thrombocytes)count,
In which, both of these can be high from Strenuous exercise which causes a temporary elevations in LD(H) and Platelets. A lab error can occur with LD(H) also if the blood is not processed promptly and properly, high levels may occur. Living in high elevations can raise your platelets,as well can inflammation and infections. This is just a few case scenarios, as there are several other causes. With that said, AAS increases platelet aggregation, and with doing a phlebotomy our platelets tend to rise. So this may be of concern.

Your Potassium is concerning, here again this can be falsely elevated if you were opening and clenching your fist during the blood draw. Are you on an ACE inhibitor?

Your lipids are reflective of your AAS, not sure what your diet and cardio are like? I would consider tuning those in as this may help. Your low E2 may also be hindering your lipids also.

Your hCG? I Douno... on your next set of labs, bump up your dose of hCG two days prior to your labs and see if your LH comes up. Don't exercise 36-48 hours prior to your next set of labs.

It probably would be a good idea to run these labs by your physician.

Thank you so much for your response :)

I have been working out like a mad man, so maybe it's just a elevation from my workouts. But I will talk to my doctor about these results.

I did clench open and closing my fist just before the blood was drawn, but not during as I can remember. And I am not on any ACE inhibitors, latest blood pleasure was 130/64.

I feel my diet is good, not any junk food, only my weight gainer that isn't clean food, around 4000 kcals/day. I walk 2-3 times with my dog 10-20 minutes each time (aday) and doing a 4 split a week for my workout. My lipids didn't look this bad the last time i checked, before i bumped the letrozole for a week, now that the gyno symptoms are gone, how do you think I should proceed dosing? continue on the 0,625mg E3D? or would I just continue to keep my Estrogen to low?

Thanks, I'm going to get some answers from my source.. my boys are almost gone and I've been on 5 weeks on 250iu 2 times a week. Also it showed negative on a hcg pregnancy test.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear