over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are Orals really worth it?

When I run anadrol, even just 50mg/day, my appetite eventually begins to suffer and it becomes a struggle to eat the meals. I'm sure some of you guys out there are like me and the hardest part of a gaining phase is the constant eating of the clean food. I can barely get what I need to hit daily in when my appetite is good let alone when it's bad.

Not slamming orals because they do work well. But they generally trash lipids faster than injectable stuff and, for sum, screw with your appetite.
Exact same thing happens to me. So yesterday I took my first shot of injectable Anadrol. Do you think it might curve my appetite as much because it does not put in as much strain on my liver? That was my Hope anyway...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Exact same thing happens to me. So yesterday I took my first shot of injectable Anadrol. Do you think it might curve my appetite as much because it does not put in as much strain on my liver? That was my Hope anyway...

It's worth a shot. I know it helps some people. Let us know how it works.

Theoretically, I think it will be better yes. I never ran injectable adrol though. It won't pass through liver and stress it like oral. I'm still not even sure if that's the sole mechanism at play because other orals like anavar or tbol, dbol etc. will get liver enzymes up but I still feel fine on them. More potent things like Superdrol or adrol make me lethargic and kill appetite after a while.

Exactly why I can't use Superdrol. I feel like dog shit. Can't eat and just feel lethargic and gross. In not debating it's muscle/strength building capabilities bc we know it's a beast.

In my eyes anavar/tbol is better for gains for ME bc I can run it longer duration (4-6 wks), I can eat better, I can train harder, sleep and recover better. All better then when on Superdrol. Same reasons I won't run tren in a gaining phase. And that's which the exact same liver supps. No drug is worth it to me to take if it inhibits those things regardless of gains attainable. Even inject anadrol is better for me. Now the last 6
Wks of prep everything kinda goes out the window blasting Tren and then maybe introducing Superdrol to fill out and harden up a bit for 2 wks. But that's the only time I'd consiser running it.

Yep. If you can't eat, it really doesn't matter how strong a steroid might be from a muscle building standpoint, because the user won't be able to take advantage of it.

so who heres has done a few contests and have to work hard by reducing calories the last month to last few weeks to get lean enough?

some guys with good thyroid levels may be fine taking in a bit more carbs, and guys who take thyroid supps (I used to take t3 contest prep) but after a t3 run it seemed to effect my natural thyroid levels for a few months so prep this summer used no thyroidals and came in off but ive learned depending how stage ready you are, if your body holds onto fat, your gonna to have to cut the carbs low last month or few weeks.

so This brings me to is blasting away using tren, sd, primo or low dosed test really going to do much on the low calorie, carb diet ?

Ive always heard sd is good when taking in more carbs. That said, liver ezymes are an issue, esp for us guys who been doing orals ten plus years ,doctor is concerned about liver enzymes, so I can see something more mild like tbol, maybe better in offseason

Nice to see things from a different perspective

Last edited:
Mike, what's your opinion on injectable orals such as dbol and Androl? Dosages in a comparison? Results?

Would you think inject Superdrol bypassing liver once we could avoid some of the sides associated with it? Appetite and lethargy.

I have talked with many that have appetite issues on orals but when going injectable versions no such issues.

Sorry about the slow response; I just saw this post.

I've never used injectable SD (or any other injectable methylated AAS, aside from Anadrol and D-bol), so my personal experiences are limited. Furthermore, I don't experience appetite suppression with most orals, regardless of the route of administration, so my response will be limited to what I have heard from others.

Like you, I have heard from quite a few others, including clients, that side effects were less pronounced when injecting methylated drugs, particularly in terms of appetite. However, some people have reported problems regardless, so it certainly isn't a cure-all for everyone.

My guess is that it does diminish this side effect for most--not necessarily eliminate, but at least reduce it. Orals can mess with the appetite in multiple ways. Digestive issues (not everyone experiences this with orals) are eliminated with the injectable route, which can be helpful for some. We also know that liver stress can affect the appetite, which has been demonstrated in not just AAS users, but in others who suffer from serious liver issues as well (i.e. alcoholics, etc). Again, not everyone has this problem, as I have seen innumerable instances of people with super high liver enzymes who haven't experienced any perceivable decrease in appetite. Obviously, by injecting a drug rather than swallowing it, we don't have to worry about these potential issues, so this is part of the reason why injecting a methylated drug can sometimes be easier on the appetite.

However, orals can also cause appetite issues for unknown reasons, which has nothing to do with digestion or liver health. This largely comes down to personal response. This is why some people can use certain orals and be fine, but others may cause problems, even when liver enzymes are similar. For example, I know one guy who can use Anadrol without any problems, but SD suppresses his appetite so bad he cannot eat more than a couple thousand calories per day. I also know another guy who is the exact opposite. So, even though we don't know the exact cause (there are multiple possibilities, but we can only speculate), it really comes down to how you respond to each oral individually. While certain orals are definitely more likely to cause appetite suppression from a general standpoint, the only way to be sure is to use them yourself and find out.

Im talking about more of the dryer orals like T-bol and Var....

Are the side effects and extra stress really worth it?

Have you guys been able to keep the gains u made off them or is it only a temporary thing just while your using them?

im looking to do a mens physique show in june... i know im a pussy lol....

planned cycle for the beginning of prep is.

Test
EQ
and maybe an oral to kick it off...

My inner cardio junkie always liked Stanozolol (winny) but its effect on blood work and joints makes it a bad cost:benefit story.

Always loved Dbol for that unreal pump, strength spike, size but it's so temporary...

Overall, these pills can be fun but I don't think they have any long term value and the risk starts to really offset reward the older we get.

Sorry about the slow response; I just saw this post.

I've never used injectable SD (or any other injectable methylated AAS, aside from Anadrol and D-bol), so my personal experiences are limited. Furthermore, I don't experience appetite suppression with most orals, regardless of the route of administration, so my response will be limited to what I have heard from others.

Like you, I have heard from quite a few others, including clients, that side effects were less pronounced when injecting methylated drugs, particularly in terms of appetite. However, some people have reported problems regardless, so it certainly isn't a cure-all for everyone.

My guess is that it does diminish this side effect for most--not necessarily eliminate, but at least reduce it. Orals can mess with the appetite in multiple ways. Digestive issues (not everyone experiences this with orals) are eliminated with the injectable route, which can be helpful for some. We also know that liver stress can affect the appetite, which has been demonstrated in not just AAS users, but in others who suffer from serious liver issues as well (i.e. alcoholics, etc). Again, not everyone has this problem, as I have seen innumerable instances of people with super high liver enzymes who haven't experienced any perceivable decrease in appetite. Obviously, by injecting a drug rather than swallowing it, we don't have to worry about these potential issues, so this is part of the reason why injecting a methylated drug can sometimes be easier on the appetite.

However, orals can also cause appetite issues for unknown reasons, which has nothing to do with digestion or liver health. This largely comes down to personal response. This is why some people can use certain orals and be fine, but others may cause problems, even when liver enzymes are similar. For example, I know one guy who can use Anadrol without any problems, but SD suppresses his appetite so bad he cannot eat more than a couple thousand calories per day. I also know another guy who is the exact opposite. So, even though we don't know the exact cause (there are multiple possibilities, but we can only speculate), it really comes down to how you respond to each oral individually. While certain orals are definitely more likely to cause appetite suppression from a general standpoint, the only way to be sure is to use them yourself and find out.

I forgot to add something to the above post, which is that methyls, regardless of the route of administration, are still liver toxic--just slightly less so. This slightly reduced liver toxicity, in combination with the absence of digestive issues, is probably enough to help improve appetite in those who are prone to experiencing those issues. However, any perceived benefit in this area is probably mild to moderate at best...at least for most people.

100 mg ed dbol 10-12 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this is just bro science but I have read that combining Anadrol with Dbol has a synergistic effect and you can use lower doses of each.

Get the best of all worlds in orals with 10 mg Superdrol for 4 weeks. Very dry super strong gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think I'm going to try Tbol and see if i still get the same negative effects got from Dbol and Var.

Might even run a anti acid the whole way through to see if it helps any.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws