over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are Orals really worth it?

I get what you're saying and their are plenty of people like you but there are also a lot of bs 180lb 30 % BF guys saying.... Anadrol is the best, I get amazing pumps,blah blah blah.....and their giving out advice like a coach or experienced bodybuilder.... I can read through the posts and it gets annoying when I get pm's from someone asking about the basics of gear then see them on the board posting shit like an expert.
You took this a little too personal bro, the people I called out know who they are and will probably think twice now before posting up like they are Hany R. I accomplished my goal with the post, guys like you, and the doctors, CEOs , ect should know this wasn't about them unless they are 180 skinny fat. Those with the experience know this wasn't directed at them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Well said, not taking it personal, no offense taken at all. My only point was I respect posters for the merit of their posts and info (over time) moreso than how they look. I know some guys who look really good (better than I) and they're pretty slow. They just eat clean and juice a lot. This post is also not meant to imply I'm a standout physique by any means. I look pretty good, better than average, but I also like every other juicer who tries to stay lean and big. Nothing special though. I just love this whole area, PED info, advancements in sports science, learning and reading studies and research in this area never gets old for some reason. Wish I could apply that passion to career sometimes. I really value the posts of some of the members here and want to foster an atmosphere that keeps them interested in contributing because it can get frustrating at times. A forum is only as good as the quality of its contributing members!

Well said, not taking it personal, no offense taken at all. My only point was I respect posters for the merit of their posts and info (over time) moreso than how they look. I know some guys who look really good (better than I) and they're pretty slow. They just eat clean and juice a lot. This post is also not meant to imply I'm a standout physique by any means. I look pretty good, better than average, but I also like every other juicer who tries to stay lean and big. Nothing special though. I just love this whole area, PED info, advancements in sports science, learning and reading studies and research in this area never gets old for some reason. Wish I could apply that passion to career sometimes. I really value the posts of some of the members here and want to foster an atmosphere that keeps them interested in contributing because it can get frustrating at times. A forum is only as good as the quality of its contributing members!

well said as well...i totally agree with the quality of posts and my shout out was to the guys who dont know WTF they are doing, this is an advanced bodybuilding and PED sight and I am here to learn and contribute. I have a degree is Exercise Science and address and analize every aspect of trainng, diet, recovery, and PED use optimally...thats why its frustrating when i see that guy who gave me his stats and says, how do i get huge like you, do i take deca or dbol?......WTF, then he's on a thread like an expert..... Like I said bro, they know who they are.

I just started accutane. So maybe I shouldn't run an oral lok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orals

I have used d-bol and winny orally and liked them both. I used a injectable winstrol and it kept causing knots in my muscle at site of injection. My friend told me to drink the winstrol instead of injection. It worked about the same. never had any problems with orals.

I'm about 17 days into 100mg of drol. I don't get appetite suppression unless I take all 100mg at once. Will be alternating dbol and drol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off indefinitely this year with TNE om the 4 off weeks.

Orals create good synergy with me. I prefer Inj. Orals. Though. They hit me much harder. Winny included. But Ai love orals and also don't go past 4 weeks anymore.good strength and plateau busters.

I'm about 17 days into 100mg of drol. I don't get appetite suppression unless I take all 100mg at once. Will be alternating dbol and drol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off indefinitely this year with TNE om the 4 off weeks.

Orals create good synergy with me. I prefer Inj. Orals. Though. They hit me much harder. Winny included. But Ai love orals and also don't go past 4 weeks anymore.good strength and plateau busters.

Yup injectable orals no doubt!

Mike, i used superdrol many years ago when it first hit the prohormone scene legally. I am assuming from your post that you are a fan of superdrol?
I tend to stick to oral winny and var for my orals because I feel the gains are more solid and I retain the muscle gains from them and I stay pretty lean in the offseason these days. This is so I can see what is actually going on with my body rather than bulking up (which I have done in my earlier days) and wondering what I will really look like when I diet down..
What class would you put superdrol in?
For a National level competitor where would it best be utilized?
I have heard from a few people that they like it the last 4 weeks before a competition but have yet to try it that way. I usually use halotestin those last weeks leading up to a show.
Also, I have never tried Tbol...what are your thoughts on it?
Sorry for all the questions, I have been following some of your posts and have learned a few things already from them.

Thanks.

T-bol is OK...it produces mild, dry gains, but it's also mild from a toxicity and external side effect standpoint.

SD gives the best of both worlds. Its both a hardening/drying drug, and also a mass and strength gainer par excellence, but it displays above average toxicity, can suppress appetite, and makes some guys feel lethargic and shitty. It is great for increasing fullness while staying hard and dry, which is why some people use it pre-contest. It is better than Anadrol for this purpose.

No steroid produces more maintainable better gains than another--some just causes more or less intramuscular water retention. Because this water is inside the muscle, it looks like legitimate muscle, so when you go off and lose that IM water, you shrink. But unless you consider water to be "gains", there really isn't much of a difference between the various AAS in terms of keepable "muscle". Now, some steroids may cause a degree of glucocorticoid rebound upon discontinuation, which may affect gains retention to a degree, but this effect is relatively minor, at best.

SD does cause a LOT of real muscle fiber growth, though, so most guys will be left with a pretty good amount of mass after all is said and done--certainly more than a drug like Anavar or Winstrol, as those drugs just don't build as much lean tissue to begin with..at least compared to SD. However, because drugs like Var and Winstrol don't cause nearly as much IM water retention, you won't change as much when you go off (in terms of size).

Thanks.

T-bol is OK...it produces mild, dry gains, but it's also mild from a toxicity and external side effect standpoint.

SD gives the best of both worlds. Its both a hardening/drying drug, and also a mass and strength gainer par excellence, but it displays above average toxicity, can suppress appetite, and makes some guys feel lethargic and shitty. It is great for increasing fullness while staying hard and dry, which is why some people use it pre-contest. It is better than Anadrol for this purpose.

No steroid produces more maintainable better gains than another--some just causes more or less intramuscular water retention. Because this water is inside the muscle, it looks like legitimate muscle, so when you go off and lose that IM water, you shrink. But unless you consider water to be "gains", there really isn't much of a difference between the various AAS in terms of keepable "muscle". Now, some steroids may cause a degree of glucocorticoid rebound upon discontinuation, which may affect gains retention to a degree, but this effect is relatively minor, at best.

SD does cause a LOT of real muscle fiber growth, though, so most guys will be left with a pretty good amount of mass after all is said and done--certainly more than a drug like Anavar or Winstrol, as those drugs just don't build as much lean tissue to begin with..at least compared to SD. However, because drugs like Var and Winstrol don't cause nearly as much IM water retention, you won't change as much when you go off (in terms of size).

Exactly why I can't use Superdrol. I feel like dog shit. Can't eat and just feel lethargic and gross. In not debating it's muscle/strength building capabilities bc we know it's a beast.

In my eyes anavar/tbol is better for gains for ME bc I can run it longer duration (4-6 wks), I can eat better, I can train harder, sleep and recover better. All better then when on Superdrol. Same reasons I won't run tren in a gaining phase. And that's which the exact same liver supps. No drug is worth it to me to take if it inhibits those things regardless of gains attainable. Even inject anadrol is better for me. Now the last 6
Wks of prep everything kinda goes out the window blasting Tren and then maybe introducing Superdrol to fill out and harden up a bit for 2 wks. But that's the only time I'd consiser running it.

When we lived on BroScience I always included DBOL back in the day. Or Reforvit (which I injected into Vitamin E capsules, then ate). When things got a bit better, Anavar.

Today, I would not personally take orals. Better knowledge, better availability, etc.

PWood

Exactly why I can't use Superdrol. I feel like dog shit. Can't eat and just feel lethargic and gross. In not debating it's muscle/strength building capabilities bc we know it's a beast.

In my eyes anavar/tbol is better for gains for ME bc I can run it longer duration (4-6 wks), I can eat better, I can train harder, sleep and recover better. All better then when on Superdrol. Same reasons I won't run tren in a gaining phase. And that's which the exact same liver supps. No drug is worth it to me to take if it inhibits those things regardless of gains attainable. Even inject anadrol is better for me. Now the last 6
Wks of prep everything kinda goes out the window blasting Tren and then maybe introducing Superdrol to fill out and harden up a bit for 2 wks. But that's the only time I'd consiser running it.

Yep. If you can't eat, it really doesn't matter how strong a steroid might be from a muscle building standpoint, because the user won't be able to take advantage of it.

im debating between Anavar and SD now..... i havent used either before

what kinda doses should one start out with when using SD?

If it was me, since I have used both, I'd use var. if you have very good legit var there is no need to dose more than 40-50mg var for 4-6 weeks.

If you go the SD route 20mg produces awesome results. And quick. Just monitor how you feel. I'd not go past 3-4 wks. I have used 10mg in the past with good results. Even at that dose felt like crap after 2 wks.

Do scattered blood levels of the specific oral ever bother you? Since you don't take it everyday, you'd have some pretty inconsistent build up.

Barely bc we are talking up and down maybe 20 to 50mg difference versus everyday steadily

Ive reaped the benefits of this method and 0sides

High dosses fewer days of the week versus taking lower daily gave actually shown better liver values in me.

If it was me, since I have used both, I'd use var. if you have very good legit var there is no need to dose more than 40-50mg var for 4-6 weeks.

If you go the SD route 20mg produces awesome results. And quick. Just monitor how you feel. I'd not go past 3-4 wks. I have used 10mg in the past with good results. Even at that dose felt like crap after 2 wks.

used sd in past decade ago.

Now if use it usually 10 mgs 3-4 days a week, esp on heavy ass bodyparts., still works , get good gains, sd sides are still there, and although i can take it, if its too bothersome , just switch compounds and finish another oral...not worth feeling like shit, and when its not too bad ,fine, but when the shitty feeling crosses the line its just not worth it

if you are using Accutane, you should not use orals IMO.

my dermatologist told me not to lift while I was using it...something about ligaments idr...was 10 years ago.

Assuming both are legitimate, SD has the potential to build WAY more mass, while also making you hard, dry, and vascular.

Var won't build nearly as much muscle mass, but is a good strength gainer (SD is excellent in that capacity as well) and will also keep you hard and dry.

If you want to build muscle, it's really a no-brainer. As long as you can eat well and feel fine, then SD will be much better suited to that goal. however, if you can't eat and/or feel bad, it likely isn't the drug for you, in which case Var would probably be best.

20-30 mg of SD will produce very good results. Very few people need more than 30 mg, but I have found 30 mg to be a near perfect dose for maximizing mass & strength gains, so long as side effects don't become an issue.

Your decision should be based on your goals. Only after you have gained experience with both of these drugs will you know how you respond to them.

Despite both drugs being hard and dry, they are very different. Therefore, one is not "better" than the other. It all depends on what effects you are looking for.

Assuming both are legitimate, SD has the potential to build WAY more mass, while also making you hard, dry, and vascular.

Var won't build nearly as much muscle mass, but is a good strength gainer (SD is excellent in that capacity as well) and will also keep you hard and dry.

If you want to build muscle, it's really a no-brainer. As long as you can eat well and feel fine, then SD will be much better suited to that goal. however, if you can't eat and/or feel bad, it likely isn't the drug for you, in which case Var would probably be best.

20-30 mg of SD will produce very good results. Very few people need more than 30 mg, but I have found 30 mg to be a near perfect dose for maximizing mass & strength gains, so long as side effects don't become an issue.

Your decision should be based on your goals. Only after you have gained experience with both of these drugs will you know how you respond to them.

Despite both drugs being hard and dry, they are very different. Therefore, one is not "better" than the other. It all depends on what effects you are looking for.

Thanks Mike!

Im gonna try SD once i hit a plateau in my gains.

Mike How bad do u think it would be since im also on accutane too??????

i know acctune is hard on ur liver

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner