over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are people still doing this?

bloodshed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive been off for a couple of years now. When I was on last the high tren low test cycles were very popular. Is this something people are still doing, or has the general consensus been to keep your test higher as of late?

I've always responded very well to tren so I was considering doing one of these soon.

Thanks

I still use only 200 mg of test while on tren, so same deal high tren low test, it works great in my opinion when estrogens not in the equation

All that hypothetical denovo lipogenesis theory

Last edited:
I did that religiously for the past two years (while running tren), but recently been on tren with higher levels of test and am enjoying that quite a bit.

But definitely still a thing that people do.

Sure, my training partner just did it for the first time. He loved it. I've done several.

Whether it's necessary or better I think, just depends on how you handle Test (bloat, BP, Mood, E2 conversion).

I don't handle test well above TRT levels...at all. LOL. And I feel good/gain well on Tren and other compounds, even alone sometimes.

So, every cycle is Low Test, Higher "whatever compound".

I'm just under 12 weeks out and I started my Tren run yesterday.....Low test High Tren works AMAZING for me..... this year however i'm gonna take Test a bit higher... if I find im suffering from too many sides i'll just back it down... 140mg Test and 525mg Ace is straight up filthy.....

I'm just under 12 weeks out and I started my Tren run yesterday.....Low test High Tren works AMAZING for me..... this year however i'm gonna take Test a bit higher... if I find im suffering from too many sides i'll just back it down... 140mg Test and 525mg Ace is straight up filthy.....

I was the same way. First run of tren was with high test and didnt like the sides. Then went a long time on low test with tren. Just recently tried high test with tren and it feels completely different this time around. Think it probably has something to do with being more used to tren vs when doing it the first time but definitely enjoying it.

Awesome so I'm going to give it a go next run. I always loved the test tren mast combo so I think I'm going to go 250 test, 400 mast and 800 tren. I've never gotten sides from tren, even at 600 a week so I'm excited to see what 800 can do.

currently on 2000mg tren e, 1000mg mast e, 100mg test e (lol - yes 100mg). i just use TRT doses at most for test - i don't personally like the look it gives me when i run it high. I am far too prone to the sides and bloat even with e2 in check and diet/carbs/sodium as they should be.

Hey track star, how is your strength on that much tren? I'm thinking of doing high tren low test next cycle. I probably would do 1 gram tren 500 mg mast. Is the 100 mg test enough for libido and all that because of the mast? Very interested in your results.

Hey track star, how is your strength on that much tren? I'm thinking of doing high tren low test next cycle. I probably would do 1 gram tren 500 mg mast. Is the 100 mg test enough for libido and all that because of the mast? Very interested in your results.

I've run a few cycles like this - just starting this blast up. I have done no test before and still would have raging morning wood and the libido of a 12 year old. Without the high mast I lose the sex drive - so I either have
To up the test or have a decent dose mast (450mg even did the job) I stay single digit BF year round so I don't like to overly push the weights - but high tren my strength is just stupid. i actually try to be cognizant of not using all of my strength as I know my tendons and ligaments usually can't keep up. High dose tren really does make you look SOO much better. Gives that freaky 3D veined out look in my opinion (have a good dose of GH in with it and it really looks sick) I met Ronnie Coleman earlier in the year and he greeted me asking me if I was doing nationals (was a month prior to it) ... Lol I said I was in full blown off season. High tren + GH (and a great diet) = look like an almost ready competitive BB always. That's my experience anyway

currently on 2000mg tren e, 1000mg mast e, 100mg test e (lol - yes 100mg). i just use TRT doses at most for test - i don't personally like the look it gives me when i run it high. I am far too prone to the sides and bloat even with e2 in check and diet/carbs/sodium as they should be.

2000mg Tren E??? did I read that right??.... question if you don't mind..... why?.... IMO that's beyond overkill..... I barely sleep at 500mg a week..... how is your prostate not screaming for mercy??.... brother that shit HAS to be underdosed..... never seen anybody run it that high...... got any pics?? would love to see what you look like

2000mg Tren E??? did I read that right??.... question if you don't mind..... why?.... IMO that's beyond overkill..... I barely sleep at 500mg a week..... how is your prostate not screaming for mercy??.... brother that shit HAS to be underdosed..... never seen anybody run it that high...... got any pics?? would love to see what you look like
Agreed on the prostate. That much tren and mast has to be causing massive amount of prostate growth.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I have gone high in my opinion 800mg. And low 200mg. I mostly seen negative sides at higher dose. Plus all the extra food to keep my size on makes it something I would rather not have to deal with. But 2000mg would flat out make me sick.

110% or expect to regret it!

I have gone high in my opinion 800mg. And low 200mg. I mostly seen negative sides at higher dose. Plus all the extra food to keep my size on makes it something I would rather not have to deal with. But 2000mg would flat out make me sick.

110% or expect to regret it!

Same here...800mg and I was a wreck. Jeez, I'm having an anxiety attack just THINKING about 2g...

I definitely am not condoning it - I don't get too much as far as sides while on tren. Last bloodwork and checkup and everything was in range except two numbers barely above normal - likely from my workout the day prior. I Think just blasting it for a cycle 1-2x a year and then cruising has allowed me to keep myself pretty healthy. I've gone up to 2800mg for a short period years ago if I'm being honest. Was able to hold and maintain a relationship and white collar job thru it all... I just sweat a bit at my job and look like a gorilla in nice clothes. Lol

Does the low test high tren work differently if you are using Test C/E vs Test P?

I know some people will say test is test but I think my body reacts way diff to P vs C/E. I only use Test P

Holly shit... You must be shooting every day? That's a bit over the top....

SHM..

J6

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner