over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

are peptides for me?

aardwolf

Registered
first some background info... 21 y.o. 205lbs. pretty lean. I have done one cycle this summer of 250mg test / week for 10 weeks with 25mg dbol thrown in the first 3 weeks.

Mentally I will find it very difficult to yo yo up and down in weight between cycles especially once I get a long way past my genetic potential. I am a big fan of DCs stuff and I know he didn't use aas till his mid-late twenties so the blast and cruise thing / long term trt was kind of an option as he was nearly 30 anyway. For me it obviously isn't. I still think the time on = time off results in a lot of drug use. I have heard Dr G saying he does not mind peptide use at such an age but is against aas.. I have also heard once you have the gains you keep them cos you are literally creating new cells though it is a slower process.

Is it worth looking into? Basically I need a long-term game plan. I can no longer make any sort of anabolic progress naturally so am doing a slow recomp until I hit 8%ish. The only thing that really concerns me about peps is the lack of research done... what new cells are growing inside you etc etc (I'm not a doctor LOL)?

thanks for any advice

They will help you hold your gains and stay a little leaner. The gh peptides have been around a lot longer than most people realise and there's more research done than you'd think. Any hyperplasia that MAY occur from GH use is from elevated igf levels which peptides will not result in so no worries there. There not game changing but ideal for what you want really Tbh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

agreed

first some background info... 21 y.o. 205lbs. pretty lean. I have done one cycle this summer of 250mg test / week for 10 weeks with 25mg dbol thrown in the first 3 weeks.

Mentally I will find it very difficult to yo yo up and down in weight between cycles especially once I get a long way past my genetic potential. I am a big fan of DCs stuff and I know he didn't use aas till his mid-late twenties so the blast and cruise thing / long term trt was kind of an option as he was nearly 30 anyway. For me it obviously isn't. I still think the time on = time off results in a lot of drug use. I have heard Dr G saying he does not mind peptide use at such an age but is against aas.. I have also heard once you have the gains you keep them cos you are literally creating new cells though it is a slower process.

Is it worth looking into? Basically I need a long-term game plan. I can no longer make any sort of anabolic progress naturally so am doing a slow recomp until I hit 8%ish. The only thing that really concerns me about peps is the lack of research done... what new cells are growing inside you etc etc (I'm not a doctor LOL)?

thanks for any advice

Bro yes peptides is a good idea for your research.they should help you achieve what you are trying to accomplish.good luck.with the quality gains.

Last edited:
what should I be looking into? I won't be using any aas

Ghrp2 /mod grf. Leave the exotic stuff for now. Ghrp2 can be replaced with 6 or ipam. 6 will make you hungry, ipam is the weakest but does not increase prolactin or cortisol. Choose by goals/dose effects. I get no sides of 2 and it's best bang for buck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner