advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are peptides making the guys look smooth on stage?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
When I really followed bodybuilding in the 2000s guys like Ronnie, Jay, etc were consistently dry as fuck. This year even Phil Heath looked like he could shoot water out of his titties on stage. Back then it was mainly gear, hgh, insulin some IGF1 then diuretics to dry out. Are all these countless peptides these guys are using now makes their conditioning suck?

I’m not sure about others but I will say I truly believe no ifbb mr Olympia top 10 use any peptides I could be wrong the ones that promote increased igf1 levels or mgf etc hgh does that job mgf has done nothing really if it did we’d have 100s of guys with complete body parts no weakness

mt2 sure but this doesn’t effect condition it’s shown to burn fat even without a calorie deficit in rat studies

but again who knows

the condition of the guys today I think are good the 90s didn’t have photography like today to get a proper look

I think the 'Rise of the Prep Coach" is partly responsible, as well. I'm obviously not referring to guys like Chad and Chris Aceto, I'm talking about every other gym rat who thinks they know what they're doing, convince others they know what they're doing, then try to reinvent the wheel and completely change a guy's plan at the last minute with some goddamn Alice in Wonderland insulin/5000g of carbs a day for a week protocol lol, then slam a shitload of diuretics when they inevitably spill over. These fly by night coaches want to make a name for themselves with whatever new secret and end up disappointing their clients, instead

I think the 'Rise of the Prep Coach" is partly responsible, as well. I'm obviously not referring to guys like Chad and Chris Aceto, I'm talking about every other gym rat who thinks they know what they're doing, convince others they know what they're doing, then try to reinvent the wheel and completely change a guy's plan at the last minute with some goddamn Alice in Wonderland insulin/5000g of carbs a day for a week protocol lol, then slam a shitload of diuretics when they inevitably spill over. These fly by night coaches want to make a name for themselves with whatever new secret and end up disappointing their clients, instead
I agree with you but I’m talking about guys at the Olympia and Arnold Classic level who work with Chad, Hany, George Farah and still show up retaining water. When was the last time you saw dryness like this?

1E027FBF-202E-4F1E-9ED2-E7DB48F36227.png

I agree with you but I’m talking about guys at the Olympia and Arnold Classic level who work with Chad, Hany, George Farah and still show up retaining water. When was the last time you saw dryness like this?

View attachment 125814
He died and was the only guy to ever look like this doing extreme things can give you this but at the cost of death

some guys look worse stringy there’s condition then overdone in my opinion

I like round muscle condition detail but not at the cost of the pop

I seriously doubt Peptides have anything to do with it.
If anything I'd say maybe it's them trying to super compensation load carbs trying to be as big and full as possible.
I know 2 guys that get very very lean and Incredibly dry running GH , insulin and IGF1-LR3 right through the show

View attachment 125814
When munzer died the autopsy revealed he had 26 or 27 different drugs in his system. He sure in shit better be peeled. Lol

I seriously doubt Peptides have anything to do with it.
If anything I'd say maybe it's them trying to super compensation load carbs trying to be as big and full as possible.
I know 2 guys that get very very lean and Incredibly dry running GH , insulin and IGF1-LR3 right through the show
This ^^^^

Munzer looked freaky AF, but arguably, his look wasn’t necessarily what IFBB judges were/are looking for. I think there’s a point of diminished returns with that sort of graininess.
Now, if he had perfect size, symmetry, origins/insertions, muscle bellies, etc, who knows, maybe he could have went all the way and set the standard.

NOTHING to do with peptides at all.
Lol, what peptides are IFBB pros using.

Gunsmith hit the nail on the head. I honestly don't think pros are diff conditioned at all. the top 6 at the Olympia are in just as good as shape as they were 15 years ago. Its the NPC and the TRYING to get their pro card guys where we have a problem.

ehhhh peptides have been around for the last 15 years regularly.
pro bb and bb in general was more cult like back then, how funny that early 2000 is now back then...
the olympia on ppv in early 2ks was great and i think more sort of shock value as seeing dudes like ronnie, jay, ruhl and a bunch of other freaks was newer then. now the world has seen all that. its gona take soem real crazy shit to drop jaws now.
i think thats more the issue. not peptides.

Seems like in the 90s it was all about being ass dr uth as possible at all cost(diuretics). Several top guys ending up on dialysis after their kidneys gave out during that time . Momo beneziza was another who died trying to always get drier and freakier.

I don't think any of the top guys are using peptides. Obviously not counting the main ones but all the ghrp-6's, cjc-no dac's, hexarelin's, igf-1 des etc I imagine most of the top guys have barely heard of any of them. Now sure some may be using some igf-1 or lr3 but I think even that is very rare and certainly not causing them to be less conditioned. I imagine most of them are just using basic stuff. There are plenty of shredded and dry guys these days. It's just harder to nail conditioning when you weigh another 10-50 pounds compared to guys in the past. Look at all the classic guys this year they were in fantastic condition. Now I do think huge doses of hgh can have a negative effect on certain things and obviously cause some insulin resistance over time but I wouldn't blame peptides for anything. Now there were certain guys in the past who were extremely dry but I think that's due to weighing less and doing very extreme/dangerous water protocols which I know aren't as common these days. Look at Hadi Choopen he is always dry and shredded. He wasn't as dry during prejudging this year but that was because of his flight and not having time in the US to prepare.

Guys are smarter about their use of diuretics. Fullness with dryness over dryness with hardness.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws