over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are site injections worth it?

Joltan

Registered
If you are on TRT and doing daily shots of Test Prop, is it worth the trouble to inject lagging body parts? Does it really make much of a difference?

not sure it will make a difference i just rotate sites anyways to help avoid scar tissue.. i do lats then quads then shoulders then ass... that simple.

If you’re using true TRT doses of 10-20mg ED then I doubt .2ml of Oil is going to make any difference.. I think that’s more the guys using higher amounts of gear/oil who see a slight “benefit” which in my opinion isn’t one but stupidity... You got me fucked up if you think I’m jabbing all kinds of needles and oil in places just to get a swollen effect for a day or 2...

I also don’t think that SEO has any benefits at all and that the whole “stretching the muscle fascia” etc is all bullshit... Either you build the muscle/have the genetics to have that muscle or you don’t...

I can only think of maybe a handful of guys at the pro level who SUSPECTEDLY use(d) SEO and it actually looked good/done right... But I think too many people (probably the high majority who use it) have no idea what they’re doing with it and look like shit...

. . .

I also don’t think that SEO has any benefits at all and that the whole “stretching the muscle fascia” etc is all bullshit... Either you build the muscle/have the genetics to have that muscle or you don’t...

I can only think of maybe a handful of guys at the pro level who SUSPECTEDLY use(d) SEO and it actually looked good/done right... But I think too many people (probably the high majority who use it) have no idea what they’re doing with it and look like shit...

:yeahthat:

I believe you will find it very difficult to reach these recreational users or
even the 'small time pros’ and utterly impossible to communicate with many,
if any, of the few people that you do reach; like people who believe in
religion, these people already made up their minds (using the term mind
loosely) and are not willing to even consider the facts, not smart enough to
understand them if they did bother to listen.

If you’re using true TRT doses of 10-20mg ED then I doubt .2ml of Oil is going to make any difference.. I think that’s more the guys using higher amounts of gear/oil who see a slight “benefit” which in my opinion isn’t one but stupidity... You got me fucked up if you think I’m jabbing all kinds of needles and oil in places just to get a swollen effect for a day or 2...

no benefits to SEO lol? I personally know an Olympian who used it in a lagging body part for a year and made the craziest changes.. I can tel you it wasnt genetics that did that lol

no benefits to SEO lol? I personally know an Olympian who used it in a lagging body part for a year and made the craziest changes.. I can tel you it wasnt genetics that did that lol

But did he win? As a matter of fact, did he even move up a significant amount of placings?

And is anyone on here even close to an Olympian? No....

You also didn’t take the time to read everything I wrote....

We’re talking about the average Joe Lunchbox here on this site and in the world... Whoever you’re talking about already has crazier genetics than 99.99999999999% of the planet and has probably exhausted everything under the sun.... Even contributing an improvement to solely SEO use is ridiculous at that point.. If you tell me the guy did absolutely nothing but shoot SEO this time around and moved up 5 placings or whatever then your statement would have some merit.. Otherwise it could’ve just been the way he said good morning to the judges that’s day..

Last edited:
But did he win? As a matter of fact, did he even move up a significant amount of placings?

And is anyone on here even close to an Olympian? No....

You also didn’t take the time to read everything I wrote....

We’re talking about the average Joe Lunchbox here on this site and in the world... Whoever you’re talking about already has crazier genetics than 99.99999999999% of the planet and has probably exhausted everything under the sun.... Even contributing an improvement to solely SEO use is ridiculous at that point.. If you tell me the guy did absolutely nothing but shoot SEO this time around and moved up 5 placings or whatever then your statement would have some merit.. Otherwise it could’ve just been the way he said good morning to the judges that’s day..

SEO works on lagging body parts if done right. Certain body parts cant be done without making them look funny but they work... period. ESPECIALLY arms.

SEO works on lagging body parts if done right. Certain body parts cant be done without making them look funny but they work... period. ESPECIALLY arms.

Ok, it works on lagging body parts for how long? It’s not permanent.. It improves the lagging body part for the time being and then your body part is still lagging...

And again, if you’re a guy (saying this in general, not to you directly) using SEO to look good on a beach and not trying to win an Olympia show, no other show, I don’t care if you’re a pro, literally if you’re not in the running to win the Olympia and hundreds of thousands of dollars and set yourself up to be a name in the sport and actually be able to make investements etc then you’re just a fucking dumb loser with major insecurities... More so than the rest of the guys (myself included) who already use AAS etc.. Straight up..

I see no need for SEO unless you’ve exhausted every aspect under the sun and you’re at the top of the top level... It’s literally like Botox for bodybuilders lol

Like NEMZ said, i personally dont think site injection (test, deca, whatever drug) will do much for site enhancement. The localized inflammation will be gone in a day or two and the entire, "let the scar tissue build" is bull. If that were true, guys would just jab their biceps with needles all day as a way to get bigger arms haha

BUT...i do think SEO has its place in BBing and is used heavily. I think we all have to remember that the goal of SEO is to NOT LOOK LIKE YOU USE SEO. So asking "did someone win?" or "no big IFBB guys do this, at least not the successful ones" is something we just dont know. But from several interviews with big named guys, nearly EVERYONE said how big of thing it is and how most pros use it PRE and OFFseason....the goal, not to look like a freak, but to help the look. Hell, FLEX WHEELER probably has the most sought after bodybuilding physique EVER in the IFBB....and he SEO'd his arms to death. The only reason we know this now is because he has downsized. Has anyone seen Jay Cutler's arm and Flex's arms? Small except for giant almost sagging biceps? THAT is what SEO did....could we tell when they were at their peak? Nope.

Has anyone seen Jay Cutler's arm and Flex's arms? Small except for giant almost sagging biceps? THAT is what SEO did....could we tell when they were at their peak? Nope.

Probably a lot of loose skin from where the muscle had stretched out the skin and made it grow. Ive got a lot of loose skin now in my arms from that. Ive lost about 3 inches I think, but the skin doesn't really seem to shrink down like the muscles.

Seo doesn’t work. It is temporary and once you stop and the oil drains you loose all the “size” look how many guys use it here and they always look the same.

The people who want it to work are the people who don’t have the genetics

Once you accept there is no easy way and stick to eating your 6-8 meals a day for year after year you will see how these top pros did it.

Watch those nerves if you’re going to venture in the site injection route; especially with gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen a pretty big list of guys in this industry who use it (have seen the purchase orders), that would make your comment look pretty foolish! I've always said to Big A, if the laws were different there would be a lot of people looking foolish...Many Pros that have said the same as you about Syntherol!

But after being in this industry this long now...Kind of pointless in the back and forth. Those that know how to use things will use them to the fullest extent, and those that don't will stick to what they do. If people ask I will point them in the right direction...If they trash on it I will state my own experience and those that I personally know to use and/or buy it...it is what it is.

As for the topic...Site injecting AAS is going to do nothing except cause scar tissue you are going to regret later on!

Last edited:
I don't know where to start with this one. Firstly site injecting certain gear all over is not smart due to the massive amounts of inflammation. However if you have painfree gear then sure rotate sites. It's not good pinning the same area time after time. As posted if you are using TRT as in 20mg per day it won't make any real difference but still rotate sites as you don't want to pin the same area all the time. You need higher volume to have a site enhancement effect.

Before I post this I want to add sure I see the point of injecting tonnes of oil for an average gym rat may seem silly to many people. I totally get it. Just the same for gym rats using x or y compound but everyone has the right to do what they want. If x works and they like it then use as much as you want. We are all adults. But posting SEO doesn't have any use is complete nonsense.

However what makes me laugh is the same guys who go on about this and like posts have no fucking idea. This subject makes me laugh as the amount of bodybuilders who use SEO or site inject for localized effect is staggering. Pretty much every top pro and is loaded in the stuff these days. I see them all the time. I have been told specifics from the guy up top as well. But I see it everyday on IG and updated pica and it's guys half of you people who like this posts suck up to on here when they post pics. It's laughable because you post how they look great and they are freaks built with hard training and they are all using SEO. It honestly makes you look stupid. The amount of guys on here who private message me about syntherol and they would never post about it in the open is massive as well. They post updated pics and everyone thinks they look great and they would never mention it nor would I ever do the same. I just wish guys would start being more honest about their usage.

I am nothing special and just do this for fun but I have built my physique with brutal heavy training yet some of you idiots probably look at me and think his arms are fake because I am honest enough to post exactly what I do. It's funny but frustrating at the same time. Flame away but I honestly just laugh cos you don't have a fucking clue. You think all these guys with 22-24 inch arms just have great genetics... yes seo doesn't work at all :eek:

I've seen a pretty big list of guys in this industry who use it (have seen the purchase orders), that would make your comment look pretty foolish! I've always said to Big A, if the laws were different there would be a lot of people looking foolish...Many Pros that have said the same as you about Syntherol!

But after being in this industry this long now...Kind of pointless in the back and forth. Those that know how to use things will use them to the fullest extent, and those that don't will stick to what they do. If people ask I will point them in the right direction...If they trash on it I will state my own experience and those that I personally know to use and/or buy it...it is what it is.

As for the topic...Site injecting AAS is going to do nothing except cause scar tissue you are going to regret later on!

Just read this. Exactly.

Plus many on the list are not huge bodybuilders. You have classic and physique guys using smart amounts to improve certain bodyparts. Guys on the O stage. Yes others are loaded up as well and that works great for them too. Plus that is just 1 company and many use other products. You don't even need to have Customer lists to know though as most usage in the open division is obvious.

If guys use x product and didn't like it then great. But half the guys who trash seo and like posts haven't even touched it so don't have a clue. They just don't like the idea of seo and think it's not real muscle and cheating in a sense... fair enough I can't argue with that. But to state it doesn't have any real use is nonsense.

SEO isn't permanent. Nothing we use is permanent including test, deca, tren, slin, dnp, clen etc etc.

A certain car was just unveiled at Geneva Motor Show yesterday. This was the first time the public AND the press saw it.

But not only that I saw it, but I specced it too, months ago when I was at the factory as I am at the top of the VIP list and my order went in, in January LAST year.

Since then, SO MUCH bullshit has been in the media and on social media (forums, IG, YT, FB) about this car and what the manufacturer was going to do at Geneva, NONE of which was true. It was simply people that wanted to act like they were in the know or they were fed wrong info.

Same with bodybuilding - there are so many pros on the Synthetek customer list that get sent EVERY MONTH packages of 10 or 20 bottles of Syntherol. Also so many people on this board that use it (they use board handles/emails when they order) deny its usage on the forum.

Just like so many here that preach low doses got to their size using 2g-3g of tren per week.

So many people here (just like everywhere) say what they want others to hear for their own benefit, not the truth. Everyone has a personal interest in what they say.

Yes, I have a financial interest in these products, which I have never denied. But I sleep well at night knowing that I have never ripped anyone off or bullshitted anyone about anything.

Seo doesn’t work. It is temporary and once you stop and the oil drains you loose all the “size” look how many guys use it here and they always look the same.
The people that use it PROPERLY are few and far in between. And they get the correct permanent results (with a few personal genetic exceptions, of course).

90% of users do not use it properly. I can tell from looking at their orders (timing and volume).

Are there any studies on the safety of SEO's?

Can it cause any deleterious effects?

Are there any studies on the safety of SEO's?

Can it cause any deleterious effects?

There are studies but many are pretty much pointless as there is such a massive spectrum it's impossible to go by. SEO can mean 1001 things and all products are not made equal. It could mean a product such as syntherol made to pharmaceutical standards or someone in their kitchen making whatever they found on the internet. Any oil based product could come under the term "SEO".

It's the same for "AAS" and you could have a high grade pure product accurately dosed or some shit someone made with too many solvents because they need to make sure it's sterile as they made it in their kitchen.

If you use a good product and are sensible and know how to inject and keep things sterile then SEO's can be completely safe. If you use a bad product and don't have a clue what you are doing they could be dangerous... common sense.

I know you are curious about different subjects but I would keep to the basics if I were you. I read you have done 1 1/2 cycles over 15 years ago so are basically natural. I would just sort out your test levels and do the basics before looking at SEO's. Injecting test p (TRT) is not going to do anything for site enhancement either. However as mentioned earlier you want to rotate injections sites just to prevent any scar tissue building up.

What are your stats and goals? Are you going to go on TRT or use higher doses?

There are studies but many are pretty much pointless as there is such a massive spectrum it's impossible to go by. SEO can mean 1001 things and all products are not made equal. It could mean a product such as syntherol made to pharmaceutical standards or someone in their kitchen making whatever they found on the internet. Any oil based product could come under the term "SEO".

It's the same for "AAS" and you could have a high grade pure product accurately dosed or some shit someone made with too many solvents because they need to make sure it's sterile as they made it in their kitchen.

If you use a good product and are sensible and know how to inject and keep things sterile then SEO's can be completely safe. If you use a bad product and don't have a clue what you are doing they could be dangerous... common sense.

I know you are curious about different subjects but I would keep to the basics if I were you. I read you have done 1 1/2 cycles over 15 years ago so are basically natural. I would just sort out your test levels and do the basics before looking at SEO's. Injecting test p (TRT) is not going to do anything for site enhancement either. However as mentioned earlier you want to rotate injections sites just to prevent any scar tissue building up.

What are your stats and goals? Are you going to go on TRT or use higher doses?

Correct. I train natural... have done 1 full cycle (500mg test), and a half cycle (1000mg test, and Tren Ace (forget amount)). I came off the second cycle due to anxiety issues. Both were about 15 years ago. I still train 7 days a week, 5 days of cardio, and 2 days of weight lifting. I was recently prescribed 200mg of Test Cyp a week by a HRT clinic, but am still working with a Endocrinologist to determine cause, and proper follow up. I also show undetectable levels of Growth Hormone. Goal wise - I just like to be in shape, I don't want to be huge, I like to be lean more than anything. I assume with my current hormone levels, that HRT will likely help a LOT. The reason I asked about site injections, is because of the coming HRT. I have bad genetic calves (that I train very heavy), and was curious about site injections because of this. If it helped, I figure I could inject here (2X100MG test cyp per week - or even test prop). Hence, why I also asked about the safety of Sythenerol (or other SEO). If they truly are safe, then why not? It just seems that most people that push for them, have some sort of direct relationship with them, mostly financial.

Here are my current pictures, this is my natural limit with total T levels of 90, and GH at <.1ng ML.

Attachments

• PM1.jpg
    PM1.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 43
  • PM2.jpg
    PM2.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 32
  • PM3.jpg
    PM3.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 29
  • PM4.jpg
    PM4.jpg