over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are there 2 superdrols?

Not if they don't test for it.

A lab test doesn't test for anything and everything. It only picks up what they test for, so if they are testing for SD, that is all the test is going to show.

Got it, somebody with cash or resources should run a full test on the superdrol sold nowadays.

I agree that something is different with superdrol. I've used quite a few and only cel mdrol, ax superdrol and gp superdrol gave the amazing and quick results that I've come to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you can labmax superdrol .. That's a great toll to see if the hormone actually exists

Sdrol quality has varied loads with me. I never used the original though. The best I ever used wasd mdrol by competitive labs... that was incredibly strong.

Fully agree, I remember experimenting with several brands even before the ban and some were wayyyy stronger than others. I honestly have never had anything as strong as the first brand I tried, it's been so long I can't remember what the name of the brands was, if I saw it I'd recognize it though. I remember thinking it only worked so well because it was my first time trying superdrol but I remember getting it again after trying other brands , and again, it just completely dominated the other 2 brands I tried.

Oral kill me. Gonna try an inject version starting today. 30mg a day. I was told to split in 3 injects? Luckily it flows great in slin pin.

Superdrol vs superdrol clones.

ill see if I can find out...

im honestly pretty surprised, I have never tried sd but seems to be the crack of aas recently. lol

:star-w:rs

I'm two weeks into my Test\Mast\Tren blast and I kickstarted it with 20mg\day of your SD (1 dropper with Breakfast, 1 dropper 1 hour before workout).

FWIW, this is my first experience with SD, but I'm getting results on par with what I've read. I'm up 12 pounds as of this morning (247 to 259) which is really surprising as I've been eating around maintenance. I've also noticed no bloat or water gain to speak of, if anything I've been drying out and leaning up. I've also been feeling pretty shitty and lethargic, which I've always read about with SD. I'll probably run it another two weeks unless the lethargy gets much worse. I'm curious to see how much weight I gain from it.

Primordial Performance's Superdrone (liquid SD) was the strongest SD i've ever used. The effect it had on my body composition was profound. I've used other brands but nothing compared.

What kind of blood pressure and heart rate numbers are you guys seeing on SD?

ill see if I can find out...

im honestly pretty surprised, I have never tried sd but seems to be the crack of aas recently. lol

:star-w:rs

sorry guys.
he had no idea of chem formula.

to be honest even if he did give it to me I wouldn't necessarily believe it...

lol
nothing bad, just it what it is.

blah.

you all know my feelings. lol

:welcome:

What kind of blood pressure and heart rate numbers are you guys seeing on SD?

Honestly I don't remember the EXACT numbers but I remember going to wal mart and going to another local store where they have a blood pressure machine and checking it their. My heart rate and blood pressure were more than slightly elevated, not anything insanely crazy that freaked me out but it definitely let me know I should be cautious and not do too much to put more pressure on my heart .

Has anyone asked Sledge from the old Designer Supps? He was the one the brought Superdrol to the market. He may know why there's a difference.

Has anyone asked Sledge from the old Designer Supps? He was the one the brought Superdrol to the market. He may know why there's a difference.

If you'd read the link that giants posted, you'd clearly see a quote from him.

Honestly I don't remember the EXACT numbers but I remember going to wal mart and going to another local store where they have a blood pressure machine and checking it their. My heart rate and blood pressure were more than slightly elevated, not anything insanely crazy that freaked me out but it definitely let me know I should be cautious and not do too much to put more pressure on my heart .

Well a Wallmart cuff is really small so that will give you a falsely elevated number

Maybe im just lucky, but the Superdrol i get from my source is amazing. Zero water gains. BUT! My doc also gives me 50 mg Hydrochlorothiazide for my BP. Maybe thats why? Anyway, the gains/hardness are awesome!!!

One of my friend just ran sdrol from DenHealth and was strong as hell and dry. Not sure how its made. Maybe it from the old stuff.
I have never tried it.

sorry guys.
he had no idea of chem formula.

to be honest even if he did give it to me I wouldn't necessarily believe it...

lol
nothing bad, just it what it is.

blah.

you all know my feelings. lol

:welcome:
That SD was the by the far the best ever

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Patrick Arnold is a very different guy--a highly regarded, industry known chemist. He says the isomer thing is bullshit, but I am not sure what I think about it simply because no one has yet been able to provide an explanation as to how two different brands can pass a lab test, yet produce very different results. Until I do, I am not going to discard the isomer theory.

I will also say that other chemists have said the opposite of Patrick when it comes to this subject, but these were people who supposedly had a hand in making the "alpha" version for various OTC companies (when SD was still legal). So, it could have just been marketing bullshit. Regardless, no one has been able to provide an explanation for how 2 different, lab tested versions can produce very different results--drastically differnt.

I thought you two were brothers.... :-|

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity