advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are there any damaging effects of test??

Yes statements such as this guy smoked till he was 80 and fine are excuses we make to ourselves for continuing to do things that will harm us. There are people that survive a sky diving accident after their chute didnt open but it doesnt make it a pretty good idea :)

To OP:

I am not sure what you mean by "Not mega doses just 500-750mg weekly range." You realize that is considered mega right? When TRT dosages put test levels to 700-1000 750mg of real test will have your levels at 4000+. so if having your levels 4x the highest natural level is not mega then i am not sure what mega is.

Even at TRT dosages we have to watch lipid profile, prostate hypertrophy, etc. When you are doing more than that the problems just multiply. When you are in your 20s and 30s it is easy to say "i will do this and i dont care what happens when i turn 50 or 60." But i can tell you that before i started my private practices i did a lot of ICU and never ever met a single person in their 50s-70s that was just ready to die and didnt give a shit about their longevity if they could do anything about it. I am all about looking good and staying lean but using mega doses of anabolics year round is not how it should be done.

With proper diet, cardio, weight lifting, anti-aging tricks such as peptides and IMHO a once a year short cycle ~ weeks you can minimize long term risks and still look good. Yes, you will not be 240lbs and 5% BF but you will appreciate it in the long run.

"300mg/wk Test Enan given to healthy males for 20 weeks yielded a total testosetrone level of 1,345ng/dl" (2.1x baseline)

"600mg/wk Test enan given to healthy males for 20 weeks yielded a total testostrone level of 2,370ng/dl" (3.75x baseline)

"Serum testosterone levels were measured 7 days after previous injection; they reflect the lowest testosterone levels after an injection. Testosterone concentrations were higher at other time points. Weekly injections of testosterone enanthate are associated with fluctuations in testosterone levels (44)."

Study **broken link removed**.

I think you'de struggle to get to "4000+" on "700mg/wk" Test actually. 1000mg/wk might get you there.

I see these studies and comments on test ng after dosing.
Personally, on 400mg I tested 590ng.
on 700-800mg tested 1100ng.
Thats just me...and 100% sure that back then, my gear was properly dosed.

I see these studies and comments on test ng after dosing.
Personally, on 400mg I tested 590ng.
on 700-800mg tested 1100ng.
Thats just me...and 100% sure that back then, my gear was properly dosed.

I promise and bet my practice that there is no way that 400mg of pharm grade test will have your total test at 590. Not never.

Quite agree which is why i said it doesn't mean we all can. Gotta weigh up the risks and make an educated choice. I would rather live 10 years as a great dane than 20 as chewowa or what ever them tiny ass hole dogs are called. Im sure that perspective changes sone the nearer it gets to your time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i too am one of those silly guys that care about their wife, kids and friends and would kinda like to be around for them.
so, maybe i will keep downsizing and turn into a chiauawa and when the great dane is on his death bed i will take a big shit on his face and say "who's the big dog now, bitch!?" LOL
sorry thought that was funny.
:)
-JS

"Serum testosterone levels were measured 7 days after previous injection; they reflect the lowest testosterone levels after an injection. Testosterone concentrations were higher at other time points.

This is the most important paragraph. They tested the total test on the lowest point. They even admit that numbers were higher in other points. When we adjust for TRT it should be tested on day 3 or 4 after last injection. This is the mid point. Not as high as the day after injection which is falsely high and not the 7th or 8th which is falsely low.

When 150mg of test TRT brings your test to 800-900 where do you think 5x that amount takes you. And the increase is very linear to dosage. When a patient gets 600 at 100mg weekly I know that by increasing it to 125mg weekly the total test will be raised by ~25% everytime and it works like a charm. 750 mg of pharm grade test will have most people levels 3500+ 3-4days out every time. And that is 4x normal levels which in any book is considered mega dosing.

to be fair

i felt the same way as SAMMY55 when i was that age so i dont blame him. i actually said, " i would die for this sport."
WTF!? really? LOL, looking back that is one of the dumbest things i have ever said. in all honesty, my life is dedicated to my children then my wife then myself. i cant take care of priority one and two if i dont take care of priority 3 (me) so i do things differently now. smarter now. and i think that is one of the most frusterating things. i saw a thread yesterday i think and poster put up an aggressive cycle of a buddy he knew that was doing nationals. dudes started saying it was a baby cycle and etc. then VETS like TENNY and BBOY said what they do and it wasnt too cray at all and most newbs and even vets look up to those guys and myabe myslef. point is, i think as a young man you go juicing yourself to the gills thinking it will turn you into ronnie colemen but it doenst and you realize a decent dose of drugs and a mega dose of proper diet got you further than vice versa so you become a smarter drug user, lifter, dieter.... and end up with what works for YOU but still keeps you in a somewhat "healthy" status internally.
sorry, had a couple drinks... rambling......
-JS

I promise and bet my practice that there is no way that 400mg of pharm grade test will have your total test at 590. Not never.

300mg pharm grade test cyp has me over 1200 total 5 days after injection

i was taking 1.5cc of 200mg test every 7 days for 9 weeks when i had these drawn

This is the most important paragraph. They tested the total test on the lowest point. They even admit that numbers were higher in other points. When we adjust for TRT it should be tested on day 3 or 4 after last injection. This is the mid point. Not as high as the day after injection which is falsely high and not the 7th or 8th which is falsely low.

When 150mg of test TRT brings your test to 800-900 where do you think 5x that amount takes you. And the increase is very linear to dosage. When a patient gets 600 at 100mg weekly I know that by increasing it to 125mg weekly the total test will be raised by ~25% everytime and it works like a charm. 750 mg of pharm grade test will have most people levels 3500+ 3-4days out every time. And that is 4x normal levels which in any book is considered mega dosing.

Which is why I included it.

There is no way Mike had his blood drawn less than 7 days after his shot, I dont think. Doesn't add up.

It's been sol long since I've done the cpnversions. Im in Canada

But I was 11nmol or 400ish ng. beofre I started. 100mg of my script actually dropped it to 10ish. My urologist figured cuz I was bigger I needed more....150mg took me to the top. 28nmol. Which I believe is 900-1000
FWIW.

You are exactly right. I have hundreds of patients on TRT and i can say that 95% of them with 125-150mg will achieve 800-900 all day every day just like you did.

So I'm currently around 9000 then. Lol. Don't feel different... Look better
Trt, rather the body is too intriquite to mess with. I was so happy gettin my test script, but then u just battle some other number. Estrogen. ect I did get rx to adex which is cool, but my prolactin was alittle high and nothin ever came of it.. for a couple yrs I've wanted to buy caber and see how I feel on it...
I want HGH levels checked. No dice there. Lol. My theory. Is 3 of the 4 hormones are out of whack, why not check..

I recently met a huge monster whose been on 1gram of test for 23 years or so, and now he is 52 running like a champ

I would rather die at 55 60 with a sexy ass physique than look like the average joe and die at 70... that's just not me lol

YOu would no longer feel that way if you are 55 and having a heart attack. I used to feel that way until I had my massive heart attack at the age of 38. I realized I was so so wrong. Too late now to take it back.

There will be consequences to abusing any drug.

Yeah, and like it or not, taking 500-750 mg/wk of test is abuse. I believe if done long enough one will pay for it.

maldorf is the expert here I hope he comes in. I blast and cruise myself and haven't been completely off in over 4 years now. However those low dose cruises are vital for long term health IMO. When I did an 18 month stretch where I was never below 500mg/wk I was wrecked in terms of lipids, hemta/hemo etc.
Enlarged left ventricle is one of the most noted concerns

Yep, when you blast it needs to be something no more than 400-500 mg/wk test and then you cruise on a true HRT dose of 100-150 mg/wk test. Some guys even have high hematocrits on 100 mg/wk, and I seem to be one of them now. I get a phlebotomy every month now and it seems it might be that way for the rest of my life now that I am on HRT. In the past 4 yrs I have had about 45 phelbotomies, thats 500 ml each time so I have had about 22 liters of blood removed, that would feed a lot of vampires!

Not only do you have the problem of high HCT, you also have the clotting factors raising and thats something they dont test for.

I think you'de struggle to get to "4000+" on "700mg/wk" Test actually. 1000mg/wk might get you there.

I am usually at about 700 total test on a dose of just 100 mg/wk.
If the dose curve is continues in the same ratio I would be at 3500 with just 500 mg/wk. 700 mg would put me near 5000.

My doc once tried me on 150 mg/wk and my total test was up around 950. Alpha knows what he is talking about, he is a physician and I think I read where he says he specializes in HRT therapies for men.

AMEN! Stuff on the street must really be bunk compared to US pharm grade. Ive never known a soul to have lower than a total test of 400-500 on 100mg/wk.

Thanks for saying that. I always suspected the curve would be close to linear. Whne I go to my endo I always try to schedule it out about 3-4 days from my injection for that very reason you mention.

Once I did see the doc just 1 day after my injection and my total test was about 1000, on just 100 mg! I freaked out but he said that was normal and he didnt mess with my dose. Why is it that it jumps up that fast? I use cypionate and thats a long ester, how is it that this happens? I would expect that with something like test supsension, but how does it work with long esters like cyp? Why such a high level 24 hours after depot?

Which is why I included it.

There is no way Mike had his blood drawn less than 7 days after his shot, I dont think. Doesn't add up.

Certainly a possibility here.

Thanks for saying that. I always suspected the curve would be close to linear. Whne I go to my endo I always try to schedule it out about 3-4 days from my injection for that very reason you mention.

Once I did see the doc just 1 day after my injection and my total test was about 1000, on just 100 mg! I freaked out but he said that was normal and he didnt mess with my dose. Why is it that it jumps up that fast? I use cypionate and thats a long ester, how is it that this happens? I would expect that with something like test supsension, but how does it work with long esters like cyp? Why such a high level 24 hours after depot?

Cyp act faster than prop, prop has shorter life and it gets out from the system faster.

Try to inject 20mg every other day, and for those that are on 500mg+ try 20mg every day and have a test for your test levels (free and total) you will be very suprised with the result.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear