advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are there any damaging effects of test??

Thanks for all the replies fellas. I actually had a brain fart/typo. I didn't mean to say 500-750 I actually meant to say250-500 ew. But thanks again for the help. KS

I promise and bet my practice that there is no way that 400mg of pharm grade test will have your total test at 590. Not never.

Sorry bro...all my sources back then were A+ #1 top notch guys.
Anyone who knows me knows that.
Im just giving you the facts. And this was 2 seperate incidents...dosing 2-3x wk. So no 7d+ stretches between injects

Im just giving you the facts. And this was 2 seperate incidents...dosing 2-3x wk. So no 7d+ stretches between injects

Something isnt right.

How long had you been on the Test before you get BW done?

Something isnt right.

How long had you been on the Test before you get BW done?

Mike,

I agree with Swiftlo. All i am saying is that it is physiologically impossible for you to be taking 400mg of test and test 3-4 days out and be that low. It is just not going to happen. I have never seen it. Even with 100mg of test most people are over 500. I bet you this. Fly to my home town, i will inject you with 400mg of test cyp pharm grade and 4 days later test your levels, if it is as low as you say i will pay for your flight, hotel stay and all of your expenses :)

Maybe testing back then wasn't so accurate?

Maybe testing back then wasn't so accurate?

Most probably culprit would be the test. A supplier could believe that what they are putting out is really pure but I think sometimes the raws they end up with might be sub par and then the supplier would have no idea. Its not like they run quality control on this stuff! There are a lot of people in the chain between when the raw is produced and when the user injects it: the raw manufacturer, the raw distributor, the UG lab, possibly the dealer, and then finally the user. Lots of room in there for things to go wrong.

Most probably culprit would be the test. A supplier could believe that what they are putting out is really pure but I think sometimes the raws they end up with might be sub par and then the supplier would have no idea. Its not like they run quality control on this stuff! There are a lot of people in the chain between when the raw is produced and when the user injects it: the raw manufacturer, the raw distributor, the UG lab, possibly the dealer, and then finally the user. Lots of room in there for things to go wrong.

And mind you, just like all the crap we have found with GH and how many bunk brands there are and people that used them swore that they "felt great, swole and slept like a baby" to find out they were just inert powder. The fact that he thought he was injecting 400mg and his total test came that low is proof in the pudding right there that the test was not up to par. No difference than if i inject 10iu of GH and 3 hours later my serum GH is 2 then we know the GH is no good.

Nice to see a thread based more on longevity. I am only 21 and recently started AAS use, I know some people would disagree with that but I am trying to stay as healthy as possible. My blood pressure even while on my cycle was around 100-110/60-70, HR is generally 45-55, slightly anemic/low hemoglobin/hematocrit/RBC which I guess is actually a good thing for someone using AAS. My diet is very clean and I do want to keep health as a priority.

For someone in my position, I guess you older more experienced guys would recommend minimal blasting time? I don't want to be on TRT until I'm 30+, so am thinking of maybe two 8-10 week cycles per year with proper PCT and that being it, staying under a gram total. I would also imagine you guys aren't a fan of orals?

I found the comment about ba/bb solvents being rough on the liver and kidneys, how significant is that?

And mind you, just like all the crap we have found with GH and how many bunk brands there are and people that used them swore that they "felt great, swole and slept like a baby" to find out they were just inert powder. The fact that he thought he was injecting 400mg and his total test came that low is proof in the pudding right there that the test was not up to par. No difference than if i inject 10iu of GH and 3 hours later my serum GH is 2 then we know the GH is no good.

Follistatin came to my mind as an example.

I promise and bet my practice that there is no way that 400mg of pharm grade test will have your total test at 590. Not never.

my bud is dialed in on his hrt so is very sensitive with change... he was around 1400-1500 at 200mg/wk with $7 co-pay watson cyp... he wanted to dropped down to 160/wk, or 80/ E4D, to have him in the 1000/1100 range which he believes is optimal for himself personally, but even when at 200/wk for labs had no issues anywhere else. of course he is big on health supps so keeps his epa/dha high along with every other wellness kind of vita/supp you can think of, little extra cost of supps pays off though cuz labs dont lie..

Low test level on 250mg/week test E...

Bumping this old thread for a reason. My case is similar to MikeS.
I've been on 250mg/week test E since 6-7 months. And my test level came out as 677.29 ng/dl.
And the test enanthate I use, is legit OTC stuff.
I am surprised with the value. I really am.

At 350/wk. my test was 2495ng/dl which is about where you'd expect it to be for that dose. I have heard Dr. John Crisler talk about "fast metabolizers" which could explain why someone's test could be so low relative to his dose a week after his last inject. Its more the exception than the rule but it does happen.

raw33man;1355532 I would rather die at 55 60 with a sexy ass physique than look like the average joe and die at 70... that's just not me lol[/QUOTE said:
Betcha a hundred bucks if you were on your deathbed at 55 that you would not keep saying that.

U
because you got mature and I'm not ! I'm 23, I like the attention, I'm insecure too lol

I know when I hit 30s, I would look at life differently, I hope !

I'm 37 and still see it the same as you. I see 80 year olds and just know I don't want that shit to happen to me. If I make 60 and die ripped that'll do. I'm a lot more scared of being old than dying

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe it was sitting in your muscle and not being absorbed...lol. Agree with everyone else...there's no way 400mg test had you at anything below 2,000. Maybe you were pissing it all out or not processing it...or the test was wrong. My dad take 75mg test per week and tests at 800 3-4 days post inject

Thanks for the info rockdoc. Much appreciated. I am going to look for John Crisler's view on fast metabolizers. If I belong to those fast ones....I guess that means lots of test is on cards with little physiological effect to get the gains which others may get on low doses. Hoping to be wrong on this one.

At 350/wk. my test was 2495ng/dl which is about where you'd expect it to be for that dose. I have heard Dr. John Crisler talk about "fast metabolizers" which could explain why someone's test could be so low relative to his dose a week after his last inject. Its more the exception than the rule but it does happen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131