over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are there any good pro hormones left?

Vicious has dmz, lmg (non methyl 19 nor, a personal fav), and msten- which I think is Total garbage as far as health problems that can come with it. Lipids go to hell within 1-1.5wk.
Just go get some anavar bro. There's a reason people with liver cancer can still use it and is used on burn victims and cancer patients and many other ailments.

And have to agree with bossman1

Last edited:
Dude......

I am not going full blast people.
Just a tab here and there before a workout.
I'm done bodybuilding, I am in very good health, I do blood work every 3 months and all is good.

Come to think of it, it's probably best to just not take anything at all except the TRT dose I'm prescribed.

Just use what you have. Why not just use 100 mg of Test E a week? I know I'm stating the obvious.

Maybe try taking MK to get obtain better muscle growth. I know it's not a PH, but legit for sure. I love MA's product.

Last edited:
Years ago I was spending a lot on Pro H. but about a week after I received my first order from a sponsor here I swore I would never buy any or set foot in a GNC ever again. Nothing beats the real thing

Years ago I was spending a lot on Pro H. but about a week after I received my first order from a sponsor here I swore I would never buy any or set foot in a GNC ever again. Nothing beats the real thing

Problem is I live in Canada. Customs is a bitch :)
Any recommendation? or is it against the rules? You can PM me.

Problem is I live in Canada. Customs is a bitch :)
Any recommendation? or is it against the rules? You can PM me.
Figured you in Jersey. I think brawn ships worldwide from Poland and a bottle of pills are often ordered from all around the world due to some countries making better stuff than others. So I'd just take the chance personally as they prolly wont care about a personal order (I never had an issue). If you were to order 100 bottles that might be a bit different.

Just my opinion and Not making any recommendations. Entertainment purposes only.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

What pro-hormones are you looking for? I know we just sold some epistane raws to somebody. Capping it up is easy to calculate. With kidney issues, probably best to stay away though.

I've been looking for some Epi. Hook a brotha up! :D

Figured you in Jersey. I think brawn ships worldwide from Poland and a bottle of pills are often ordered from all around the world due to some countries making better stuff than others. So I'd just take the chance personally as they prolly wont care about a personal order (I never had an issue). If you were to order 100 bottles that might be a bit different.

Just my opinion and Not making any recommendations. Entertainment purposes only.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

I've seen Brawn Epi on some websites overseas. Are they legit?

I am not going full blast people.
Just a tab here and there before a workout.
I'm done bodybuilding, I am in very good health, I do blood work every 3 months and all is good.

Come to think of it, it's probably best to just not take anything at all except the TRT dose I'm prescribed.

Obviously you can do what you want. But some of the prohormones mentioned in this thread are literally the worst things someone could take with kidney issues. Not many things comes close to the toxicity of these prohormones. Plus you wouldn't get the results you hoped for just using tab here and there and you would need to dose daily so I don't think it's really worth it for you. Again though you do whatever you want.

I've seen Brawn Epi on some websites overseas. Are they legit?

My memory is playing tricks on me. I used a few brawn products and can't even remember the full details. I think they were ok. I went through quite a few brands and most were crap. The brawn I believe were mixed. The sdrol I think was ok but not 100% Nothing compared to competitive labs mdrol years back... not even in the same league.

Last edited:
Obviously you can do what you want. But some of the prohormones mentioned in this thread are literally the worst things someone could take with kidney issues. Not many things comes close to the toxicity of these prohormones. Plus you wouldn't get the results you hoped for just using tab here and there and you would need to dose daily so I don't think it's really worth it for you. Again though you do whatever you want.

My memory is playing tricks on me. I used a few brawn products and can't even remember the full details. I think they were ok. I went through quite a few brands and most were crap. The brawn I believe were mixed. The sdrol I think was ok but not 100% Nothing compared to competitive labs mdrol years back... not even in the same league.

I've seen mixed reviews on other boards as well regarding Brawn supplements as a whole. Some folks said that a few of their products were bunk, but i don't ever recall seeing anyone say that about their Epi. In fact, I believe most said their Epi was g2g. I would really like to get my hands on some legit Epi soon though. I want to run it with the Synthetine and Syntheselen i've got coming this week. Hoping they'll be here in a few days.

you need to be happy with what you still have left.
dont go back there you have a second chance.

trust me i know all to well have had 2 kidney transplants both didnt work and now i'm worse off than before.

take care of the one you have and live life.

ye agree. take care of yourself and one you have

With the ban that happened on Pro Hormones or what have you, since I can not use Anabolics (had kidney transplant) are there any I suppose legal but good shit out there?

I am currently on TRT (200mg every 2 weeks) test enanthate.

due to kidney transplant I would say lmg would be a good one since its non methyl and acts sort of like an oral Nandrolone. Was always one of my favorites and still available if you know where to look.

Hexadrone is also available across the pond and that is also non methyl.

If youre gonna do it anyways then there ya go but I would obviously not reccomend it. Crank up the test instead would be the way I wpuld go. 600mg/wk was shown to have no ill effects from Boston Medical University after a 12-week cycle I believe, may have to double-check that but a quick Google search could tell you.

Also, are you open to trying 1 Andro and 4 Andro as a stack? Dosed correctly they can actually be quite effective. I enjoyed a very highly dosed 1-andro cycle due to the relation to boldenone.

due to kidney transplant I would say lmg would be a good one since its non methyl and acts sort of like an oral Nandrolone. Was always one of my favorites and still available if you know where to look.

Hexadrone is also available across the pond and that is also non methyl.

If youre gonna do it anyways then there ya go but I would obviously not reccomend it. Crank up the test instead would be the way I wpuld go. 600mg/wk was shown to have no ill effects from Boston Medical University after a 12-week cycle I believe, may have to double-check that but a quick Google search could tell you.

Also, are you open to trying 1 Andro and 4 Andro as a stack? Dosed correctly they can actually be quite effective. I enjoyed a very highly dosed 1-andro cycle due to the relation to boldenone.

Thanks for the reply.
I will look into Hexadrone and see what it is about.
600mg/week of test, for me would be too high, I'm just looking for a bit of edge while staying healthy. As for 1 Andro and 4 Andro, don't they eventually convert to test?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear