over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are there any good pro hormones left?

BigNJ

Registered
With the ban that happened on Pro Hormones or what have you, since I can not use Anabolics (had kidney transplant) are there any I suppose legal but good shit out there?

I am currently on TRT (200mg every 2 weeks) test enanthate.

Last edited:
Curious why you think you wouldn't be able to use anabolics/injectables but can use orals?

Probably have better results with SARMS than with any type of legal hormonal product these days...

Curious why you think you wouldn't be able to use anabolics/injectables but can use orals?

Figured I can control it better. If need be stopped, orals are just there for few hours as opposed to injectables.

Doubt any legal ones do any good anyways.

Figured I can control it better. If need be stopped, orals are just there for few hours as opposed to injectables.

you need to be happy with what you still have left.
dont go back there you have a second chance.

trust me i know all to well have had 2 kidney transplants both didnt work and now i'm worse off than before.

take care of the one you have and live life.

With the ban that happened on Pro Hormones or what have you, since I can not use Anabolics (had kidney transplant) are there any I suppose legal but good shit out there?

Dude......

What pro-hormones are you looking for? I know we just sold some epistane raws to somebody. Capping it up is easy to calculate. With kidney issues, probably best to stay away though.

Vicious labs still carries some good, legit prohormones (designer steroids). MSTEN,DMZ and others.

They were never good to begin with lol. All of the big names from back in the day were actually real steroids like Epi, ultradrol, SD, M1T, etc.

I think if you have health issues stay away from orals and only a little bit of oil. Thats if you really need it.

What pro-hormones are you looking for? I know we just sold some epistane raws to somebody. Capping it up is easy to calculate. With kidney issues, probably best to stay away though.

Epistane is fucking amazing. I bought a ton of that before the ban and am about to run some actually.

Epistane is fucking amazing. I bought a ton of that before the ban and am about to run some actually.

Can't disagree there. Haven't tried many prohormones but my experience with epistane has always been awesome. Would personally choose it over any of the traditional orals because it always gave me the best visual and physical effects with no noticeable sides.

Only downside is no sources I deal with ever carry it so it's been a couple years since running it.

You can still get prohormones especially in Europe. But why on earth would you want to use them after a kidney transplant? Bumping your test up a little and taking the necessary steps to control water retention and bp etc would be so much better than using prohormones.

Can't disagree there. Haven't tried many prohormones but my experience with epistane has always been awesome. Would personally choose it over any of the traditional orals because it always gave me the best visual and physical effects with no noticeable sides.

Only downside is no sources I deal with ever carry it so it's been a couple years since running it.

There are PM sources with its injectable form. I am tempted to try.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131