YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are there non-Chinese UG raws or generic HGH?

ALLEX

Banned
I've seen people say this or that source is better because it uses Russian or Ukrainian raws.

Any truth to this?

I think the Russian raws claims made by a former sponsor was BS. All raws come from China as far as I know.

I think the Russian raws claims made by a former sponsor was BS. All raws come from China as far as I know.

I've seen an Ukrainian raw source, but don't know if the raws are made there.

Does it matter where it comes from as long as it's a good source?

Does it matter where it comes from as long as it's a good source?

What's a good source?

I'm not sure if this applies to AAS, but it's been discussed that there are slight possible differences in the geometry of the HGH molecule that would create antibodies but wouldn't be picked up by HPLC.

What's a good source?

I'm not sure if this applies to AAS, but it's been discussed that there are slight possible differences in the geometry of the HGH molecule that would create antibodies but wouldn't be picked up by HPLC.

You've been around the block long enough Alex.

Look around the HGH testing threads, and the discussion over at Anasci. Some very valuable and eye opening information.

You've been around the block long enough Alex.

Look around the HGH testing threads, and the discussion over at Anasci. Some very valuable and eye opening information.

Yes, that info is straight from Jano, actually... I'll find it.

I tested the melting point on the last raws I got from China(4 different compounds). All were exactly where they were suppose to be.

Similar question to "are there US peptides"

My personal thought is "no, not for reasonable prices"

I'm certainly not nearly as educated as some of the other guys in this forum, but that's my personal opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt

Similar question to "are there US peptides"

My personal thought is "no, not for reasonable prices"

You mean, US made raws? Is that an educated personal thought? What are reasonable prices? Would you pay a premium for Ciba's dbol or Negma's parabolan if you could get it today?

Many american pharma companies get raw materials from China! The concept of "Russian raws are better than Chinese" is the most ignorant wanna sound sophisticated sales pitch ever. We all know who has said that and those sources/posters are a JOKE! Russia does some very hitech things, can produce quality (just like China) but are also very ass backwards in many respects. I`ve been there before. Where is your iphone made? CHINA! Look up CMC yachts. Extreme high end, high quality yachts, and on and on.

Many american pharma companies get raw materials from China! The concept of "Russian raws are better than Chinese" is the most ignorant wanna sound sophisticated sales pitch ever. We all know who has said that and those sources/posters are a JOKE! Russia does some very hitech things, can produce quality (just like China) but are also very ass backwards in many respects. I`ve been there before. Where is your iphone made? CHINA! Look up CMC yachts. Extreme high end, high quality yachts, and on and on.

Materials for HGH would be ecoli bacteria, restriction enzymes, and plasmid vectors. It's a biological process not a chemical process

Most of the powder are from China including some the Middle-east source or Eastern Europe pharma source like Turkey,Russia or even Iran and so on...I have to admit that it is really mess up in the market in China and some of the source maybe disappointed you in quality,but the thing is there are considerable source are working for offering good powder/gears with a reasonable price. Of course it need time to prove.

I didn't know there was a source here on PM claiming this. I saw this info elsewhere.

And I do understand that China has the technology to do anything at any quality level, just like someone buying sometimes tries to cut corners on everything possible.

I saw tren ace powder properly made at 75mg/ml that would separate (not crash) after a few days.

Not all Chinese raws are created equal, that's for sure.

Can we please talk openly about who was claiming this? I believe that's why we're here.

removed

They are talking about Imporium...The only thing Russian/Ukrainian about them was the fact that they robbed Rory33 for their start up inventory and he lives in the Ukraine.

I have spoken with countless sources over the years...Every one of them whether from Russian, Ukraine, US or anywhere else in Europe have all always said the same thing - Get their raws from China.

The only ones that could ever claim otherwise and be legit would be the US pharma market and even those that I've known that have worked in this companies have told me the same - Get their raws from China...Much more time efficient and cost effective.

China isn't the only ones producing raws because they are the only ones that know how...China is producing raws because that's what China does, produce shit! Everyone else is just going through them for the dirt cheap prices and even in the US pharma market once you have the licensing and can get your raws in mass bulk without Customs issues, why bother making them yourself?!

But this thread, I see, is going to be locked/deleted soon!

Last edited:
They are talking about Imporium...The only thing Russian/Ukrainian about them was the fact that they robbed Rory33 for their start up inventory and he lives in the Ukraine...Their "rep" at the time knew all of this as it was told to him...Along with all the other lies they were called out for on anasci before they moved over here!

I have spoken with countless sources over the years...Every one of them whether from Russian, Ukraine, US or anywhere else in Europe have all always said the same thing - Get their raws from China.

The only ones that could ever claim otherwise and be legit would be the US pharma market and even those that I've known that have worked in this companies have told me the same - Get their raws from China...Much more time efficient and cost effective.

China isn't the only ones producing raws because they are the only ones that know how...China is producing raws because that's what China does, produce shit! Everyone else is just going through them for the dirt cheap prices and even in the US pharma market once you have the licensing and can get your raws in mass bulk without Customs issues, why bother making them yourself?!

But this thread, I see, is going to be locked/deleted soon!

So, you basically saying that even if several countries have the technology, everyone nowadays is buying raws from China, pharmacy grade or UG, right? Would it be possible that some Chinese UG raws are made by the same companies that make pharmaceutical raws, or it's a totally different operation?

Several chinese sources claim that they are licensed to produce in China and comply to several regulations. Is that the case?

What about HGH? They're still making it outside of China even though China does have the technology. So, if it's much cheaper to make HGH in China, why would Merck and Pfizer keep making it elsewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420