over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are these signs of scar tissue?

Arcus

Registered
I always aspirate, swab, and use a different needle for drawing/pinning (25g 1in.)

1) I pinned my quad with only half the oil going in, with the plunger coming to a complete stop no matter how much force I applied. A little bit of oil then started to surface to my skin.

2) Sometimes when I pin a site, the needle feels like it is going through a rubber stopper, like I hit the rough area first then it passes through smoothly thereafter.

The first one only ever happened once. Also, I only been pinning for a couple months now, hitting a site once a week.

Well

It can be scar tissue , where I have scar tissue its like pushing the needle thru saltine crackers.... Certain areas also have there maximum volume allowed in one site. How often do you inject? how many sites do you rotate and what are you taking .

I have some sites that have so much build up thru the years that it actually plugs the pin if I try to punch into it. It's like it gets corked up and I have to pull it out and use another needle on the barrel. Those places I can never use again. Now I never hit a site no less than 7-10 days to save what sites I have left. :(

It can be scar tissue , where I have scar tissue its like pushing the needle thru saltine crackers.... Certain areas also have there maximum volume allowed in one site. How often do you inject? how many sites do you rotate and what are you taking .

I inject 3x a week due to having 100mg amps of test, so I'm shooting 200mg/2cc's at a time. I rotate between calves, delts, outer and inner (teardrop) quads.

Id quit pinning those sites for a while as itr sounds like scar tissue to me. There are ways to break up scar tissue and get the blood flowing to those areas again. But it soemthing that takes time and you need to be dedicated to. do a google searcj and you will find some good info on it and or a clinic that will do it for you

x2.. Don't know if this is a fact, but I've read somewhere deep tissue massages will help break down scar tissue.

Well

I agree leave those sites alone . I normally use glutes , delts and thighs... The glutes and thighs you have a larger area so you can move it slightly and with 6 sites I use one every 21 + days ... As far as the deep tissue massage is suppose to break it up somewhat, I think its not practical .

Calves aren't really made to inject more then .5 cc of juice , so work in the glutes.... Good Luck

Definately find some new spots for awhile, but Yates recommends a deep tissue massage...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws