over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are we just all addicts?

it's simple really..

if the PED's are destroying your health, but you continue to use them anyways, you are an addict.

if the PED's are not destroying your health, and you are taking the necessary precautions to prevent yourself from developing issues, you are not an addict.
but lets be real....if youre taking sauce youre taking years off. plain and simple

but lets be real....if youre taking sauce youre taking years off. plain and simple

I dont believe the is the case with low/moderate doses, infrequent usage whilst eating clean, doing cardio and maintaining health.

I dont believe the is the case with low/moderate doses, infrequent usage whilst eating clean, doing cardio and maintaining health.

I mean I agree to an extent.....but I think ultimately its going to come down to your genetics and predispositions for aging/disease and yes also what you mentioned swifto.

For example - I have 0 heart disease or any issues with the heart in my family. Does this mean ill have a better chance at combating the negatives on the heart from the sauce? maybe....

I mean I agree to an extent.....but I think ultimately its going to come down to your genetics and predispositions for aging/disease and yes also what you mentioned swifto.

For example - I have 0 heart disease or any issues with the heart in my family. Does this mean ill have a better chance at combating the negatives on the heart from the sauce? maybe....

also if a little test like 300mg a week or total dose of anything less than 500mg lets say gets you to go to the gym to workout and eat clean take your health supplements rather than not do anything at all, than i think the pros/cons out weigh in favour of doing a little bad to get lotta good.

At my previous job there were 4 dudes who were known as the booze brothers. They got drunk after work daily. One of them died of liver complications. We had an informal service/luncheon for the guy who died. His 3 buddies had all kinds of reasons OTHER than alcohol as the reason that killed him: Genetic history since his dad has cirrhosis. Previous covid bout had damaged his liver. Reaction to the covid vaccine. And finally....one of the booze brothers deduced it was because the deceased guy drank excessive amounts of vodka and the other 3 were whiskey drinkers. None of them wanted to admit it was the booze that killed him. Instead, they looked for reasons to attribute his death without changing their behavior. Such as they did not have the underlying factors he had. Or were somehow doing it safer due to their choice of booze because according to them whiskey is safer than vodka. This is like bodybuilders talking about these early deaths. Yeah but he didnt die due to steroid use he died because _______ fill in blank with "had underlying conditions" or "used tren and I only use test" or "used a lot more than me".

At my previous job there were 4 dudes who were known as the booze brothers. They got drunk after work daily. One of them died of liver complications. We had an informal service/luncheon for the guy who died. His 3 buddies had all kinds of reasons OTHER than alcohol as the reason that killed him: Genetic history since his dad has cirrhosis. Previous covid bout had damaged his liver. Reaction to the covid vaccine. And finally....one of the booze brothers deduced it was because the deceased guy drank excessive amounts of vodka and the other 3 were whiskey drinkers. None of them wanted to admit it was the booze that killed him. Instead, they looked for reasons to attribute his death without changing their behavior. Such as they did not have the underlying factors he had. Or were somehow doing it safer due to their choice of booze because according to them whiskey is safer than vodka. This is like bodybuilders talking about these early deaths. Yeah but he didnt die due to steroid use he died because _______ fill in blank with "had underlying conditions" or "used tren and I only use test" or "used a lot more than me".

on the surface, this seems like a valid comparison

but it's really not.

but it's really not.
that is to say... someone who is a raging alcoholic is tantamount to say.. a Bostin Loyd

their untimely demise was entirely foreseeable

Cedric, as good a man as he appeared to be, made some very bad choices which affected his mortality! He had been sick with pneumonia. I'm not clear if he already had heart issues or the pneumonia played a roll in that but the fact of the matter is that he did in fact have heart issues. How much was illness and how much was AAS related is unclear. NOBODY knows what that ratio is. In another thread it was stated that Cedric's ejection fraction was 10%. That may have come up at some point post pneumonia/heart issues but at his age the best choice would have been to retire, scale back to TRT/HRT, possibly find a position within the supplement industry or something bodybuilding related if he so desired, but sadly he didn't. My point is that bad decision making on his part, considering his health issues, played a significant role in his death.
I was watching one of Cedrics guest posing speeches and other videos he posted. He was so genuine and he stated a couple times he cared what people thought. He viewed himself as small. That’s shit everyone deals with. I know I do.
Good person all around, genuine. It’s to bad.

that is to say... someone who is a raging alcoholic is tantamount to say.. a Bostin Loyd

their untimely demise was entirely foreseeable
what would someone past 35 with a BMI over 35 who uses 2g plus of gear, peptides, stimulants, and DNP be if you have to be the most extreme (loyd) just to be an alcoholic? I think Bostin would be well beyond an alcoholic on that scale ...something like alcoholic on SSRIs and maybe a few rec drugs that aren't green.

but it's really not.
So all these young(ish) guys who are dying.... do you believe they are or are not related to the use of AAS?

My best friends wife drank her self to death at 30. My gf uncle died from a massive heart attack at 34 and never drank smoke or used drugs and was fit. He was a marathon runner. A lot of runners pass early too. Prob a lot more than bodybuilders do. I went to school w a kid that never smoked and died from lung cancer at 19. Poor Genetic dispositions are common in every walk of life. All I can say is live life to your best ability and savor all of it because time is short. My heart goes out to Cedric’s family the bodybuilding community will remember him forever his accomplishments in life many. RIP

So all these young(ish) guys who are dying.... do you believe they are or are not related to the use of AAS?

related tangentially i suppose

i would say it's far closer related to ignoring the obvious warnings signs, and continuing to hit the gas anyways.

But the comment about, "we dont see classic guys or physique guys dying." You're right, we dont. But thats because, not to sound rude, but they didnt BUILD anything.
Yeah you're right... Guys like C-Bum or Breon haven't built anything........ My bad.... :rolleyes:

This right here.... the fellas passing (for the most part) are HUGE.... You don't see Mens Physique guys passing...or even Classic guys.... and trust, Physique guys blast a ton of shit too... IN MY OPINION its the anabolics PLUS being over 240 that really puts one in a dangerous place....
This is so true not saying others aren’t dying weighing 170 lbs.

Yep, I am…. And I’m totally fine losing several years off my life to live this life! I was okay with this the moment I started down this road.

Cage
Finally someone said this. Thank you

Probably would have been useful to define addiction. Just because someone enjoys or uses something to assist in their goals and enhance their life doesn't make them an addict in my book. If we use a low enough level definition every person on the planet is an addict. I don't subscribe to "the government says xyz" to define addiction either... Not an anti government rant but with cigarettes and alcohol legal they can fuck off for this purpose.

For what it's worth I was off for many years and got on prescribed trt on a lark. Blood work showed I was a candidate and a lot of stuff like lipids was legit bad. 6 months later my bloods were 90% better (only change was trt) and even a heavy blast of the worst offenders doesn't nuke me close to where I was before. I blast moderately, try to be health conscious, and legitimately enjoy my cruise or trt off periods. I look better, feel better, think more clearly, have more energy, like to think I perform better at my work, and am certainly in better health (back by all kinds of data) than I was before. If that's addiction, I'm all for it. That said in no way other than legally, which is a real pisser, has it been a negative for my life, health, family or work. Good trade. I view it the same as I would the reasonable use of a supplement - except that it works.

Yeah you're right... Guys like C-Bum or Breon haven't built anything........ My bad.... :rolleyes:
The average classic physique guy also isn't 6'0 235, stop kidding yourself. :sneaky:
Also, what point are you trying to make? That adding huge size ISN'T bad for you? Nice try.

One of my favorite quotes applies here:

"Do you know why they say 'little old man'? Because there are no big old men."
I was just telling my gf this last night. You don’t see any 6ft10” 400 lb 70 yr old men walking around. Or even 60. Big bodies big heart short lifespan.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131