advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are we overdue for a major breakthrough in bodybuilding?

Wait until you can actually block myostatin and its actions.

Hint:

q0pb3ah8v1vx.jpg

that's selective breeding... not blocking of myostatin

scientists will come up with a new drug one day that's trumps steroids and hgh, could be next year could be 100 years from now but it will happen

yes, a lot of ppl believe that some point in the future (might not be 50+ years) that AAS will be totally obsolete.... how far do you think peptides will go guys? i do like DAC

Readily available and AFFORDABLE increlex would definitely bring the sport to another level. Or maybe if we could find a way to make the insanely liver toxic super androgens like methyltren not be so damaging... imagine if there was a drug that allowed people to run methyl tren long term. I think that's more possible than gene doping

I think SARMs have some potential to do crazy things and minimize health risks given how selective they are making them. Current ones available obviously suck but in the grand scheme of things they've only been around for like a decade or two I believe

I think SARMs have some potential to do crazy things and minimize health risks given how selective they are making them. Current ones available obviously suck but in the grand scheme of things they've only been around for like a decade or two I believe

Drugs like SARMs could likely be the future.

In my mind, the "future" of bodybuilding would be the development of highly-selective muscle-building drugs without side effects. The whole idea is to have drugs which would dramatically grow musculature, but without affecting organs, lipids, sex organs, skin, hair, etc.

I'm sure it is scientifically possible... we just haven't figured it out yet.

That was the idea behind SARMs, we just haven't seen any really good ones developed yet. Steroids are rather crude actually. Sure, Testostone grows muscle, but it comes with a whole host of other side effects. An ideal SARM would be like Testosterone (or stronger), but without any negative side effects.

Second to SARMs, the future is probably in gene-editing, where you can alter your own DNA to turn-off or turn-on features that you want. This would effectively enable a person to build more muscle without additional drugs or side effects, upto a point.

You know that somewhere in China and/or North Korea (and other places) they are experimenting with human genetic engineering. Not so much for bodybuilding but for military purposes. Increase strength, speed, endurance along with mental toughness/ability to focus. They will deliver a super warrior at some point.

My guess is that they will try several variations and one will be like the bull above, pure muscle. Maybe the job for this particular warrior will be to unload heavy items in confined spaces where forklifts can operate.

They will then use that type of person as propaganda, to show that their ways are superior.

The only breakthrough that I care to see is MORE modern men making a commitment, rather then blowing up with beer bellies all while women are surpassing them all in this way of life.. The ratio with men and women when it pertains to fitness,healthy lifestyle and BBing is staggering..

Breakthrough = More dedication,commitment and desire to want to be better than a mundane life..

You know that somewhere in China and/or North Korea (and other places) they are experimenting with human genetic engineering. Not so much for bodybuilding but for military purposes. Increase strength, speed, endurance along with mental toughness/ability to focus. They will deliver a super warrior at some point.

My guess is that they will try several variations and one will be like the bull above, pure muscle. Maybe the job for this particular warrior will be to unload heavy items in confined spaces where forklifts can operate.

They will then use that type of person as propaganda, to show that their ways are superior.

LOL

no... the wars of the future will be fought with unmanned vehicles and computers (through hacking).

Case. In. Point.

I and many people I know will continue doing what we are doing, using 1/10th the amount of AAS/GH we used to and looking better than we used to on these anti-oxidants :)

I see no purpose to marketing them or promoting them, it is what it is though.

high doses of curcumin? I can see theoretically how this would work. I want to give it a try

biggest break thru i can think of would be testosterone releasing peps signaling your own test outputs further then normal ranges

yah and instead of curcumin, they'll discover that cortisol is "like taking steroids" furthermore, they would notice that in hundreds and thousands of studies, cortisol was a necessary requirement for the growth of tissue.

Or you could just try it for yourself, add some cortisol to your teats and see if they grow faster? Oh that nice new fibrous tissue.

the wars of the future will be fought with unmanned vehicles

China is investing billions on technology that disrupts satellite comms.

I suspect if a major war comes up, those who saved their analog junk will have an advantage.

yah and instead of curcumin, they'll discover that cortisol is "like taking steroids" furthermore, they would notice that in hundreds and thousands of studies, cortisol was a necessary requirement for the growth of tissue.

Or you could just try it for yourself, add some cortisol to your teats and see if they grow faster? Oh that nice new fibrous tissue.

it's about time you get your ass back posting on here.....lol

right

the cows have a mutated gene... it's not blocking myostatin per se, the gene is just retarded (for lack of a better word :eek:)

Hey, I'M HALF WAY THERE!

CG

China is investing billions on technology that disrupts satellite comms.

I suspect if a major war comes up, those who saved their analog junk will have an advantage.

thank God we still have carrier pigeons :eek:

I see the future essentially being a massive stalemate where the world powers continue making technological advances to nullify their enemies' technological advances for the purpose of ensuring mutually assured destruction.

proxy wars - like those in Syria and Yemen will continue so the world powers can passive aggressively slap at each other without doing any real damage (to each other).

Technology is where is were everything is going especially for military forces.We already have UN manned drones to drop bombs all over the world.I agree China knows everything is being built off advanced technology,so them building something to knock technology out they will be ahead.We have it now to do in small areas but image taking everything out in a whole Country.

proxy wars - like those in Syria and Yemen will continue so the world powers can passive aggressively slap at each other without doing any real damage (to each other).

These local conflicts are just for economic reasons and are fought with obsolete technology.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws