advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are we raising a generation of animals??

renewlyf

Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
No... IT has always been like this. Human = Evil

but 50 years ago, there was no computer, no internet and no way to find out about these things. Technology is the reason why these things are coming out more and more.... and LEs have more power now than before to catch these suckers.

It's disgusting. We keep hearing about these types of things more and more to. I hope they start finding funding to keep creeps like this in prison. I know in California they are releasing very dangerous criminals because they have no money to hold them. It's a damn shame.

No... IT has always been like this. Human = Evilbut 50 years ago, there was no computer, no internet and no way to find out about these things. Technology is the reason why these things are coming out more and more.... and LEs have more power now than before to catch these suckers.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Hopefully these maggots get what they got coming.

This is why I hope for a zombie apocalypse ....even brain dead people eaters aren't this bad.....

I was randomly jumped by a gang of punks some yrs ago. I took 2 of em out before they got the best of me...... but I still got away with just bloody lip and black eye.

People like that are just SHIT! Complete SHIT!

No... IT has always been like this. Human = Evil

but 50 years ago, there was no computer, no internet and no way to find out about these things. Technology is the reason why these things are coming out more and more.... and LEs have more power now than before to catch these suckers.

Bollocks, You think this sort of violent crime happened before the end of segregation? You think this type of shit happened before "gangster rap" and the "urban gangsta" mentallity? The USA was not always a shit hole fill wth sub-humans that go around killing and raping anything that walks. Before "Urban Decay" happened the US was most likely a very nice place to raise a family.

The things humans do to eachother never ceases to amaze me

These things are happening more often that years back but not a staggering amount like mentioned before we just hear about it alot more now.

The justice system is setup to work for the criminals unfortunatly , this is a major reason i do very very LE work anymore other than just training and some SWAT stuff rarely , i started to feel the need to become the judge and jury right their on the street. Granted plenty assholes trip and fall after they get cuffs on but a crime like this is only punishable by a slow painfull death

OK, I'm going off on a rant here I know. If our government would stop paying these welfare mothers to have and raise these little pieces of shit, maybe they would learn what a condom is ??? I bet in 20 years we could cut the jail population in half, and violent crime in half as well, saving billions of tax dollars. I'm pretty sure these kids were not brought up well in a good family. They obviously have no clue about right and wrong.

Suppose these kids picked the wrong guy, and he beat the living piss out of them, I mean ICU. He would then face charges no doubt, and some one may even pull the race card. This is a systemic problem, In my city I swear half the population is on some kind of welfare, and they have more kids than anyone els, and this is what you get. RANT OVER.:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
They should get them in a room and volunteers repeatedly punch them. Punch after punch after punch. Then hopefully they may just understand just 1% of what they have actually done.

People views on the death penalty usually come out in threads like this and I understand why. It's a tough one cos it's a very complex system. Executing people for such crimes has it's pro's but also cons when you consider their ages etc. Could they ever be productive citizens and change their ways. I can't help but think after such a crime they don't deserve to be given that chance.

But sure these youths probably won't even serve a long time... joke of a legal system. It's all fucked up... too many variables... but the environment in which they are brought up has a huge impact on everything. Many youths liek this are victims in away... but 100% they should never be treated like victims... they are scum to me.

Last edited:
Hang these fuckers by the neck until DEAD. Peace.

Criminals are not punished anymore. They have excuses made up for their behavior and we are told to show compassion towards them. They no not what they do my ass. Start sending these piles of shit to the morgue.

They should get them in a room and volunteers repeatedly punch them. Punch after punch after punch. Then hopefully they may just understand just 1% of what they have actually done.

E, this is just... precious, bro. LOL! You're a good dude. This made me smile. :D

Yup, and I get to call this wonderful city home. Actually, it could be Anywhere, USA and it wouldn't surprise me. Always be afraid of anyone that doesn't respect or value human life. It doesn't matter how big you are....we're not bullet proof. Ok, maybe Sergio Olivia is but everyone else....not.

Bollocks, You think this sort of violent crime happened before the end of segregation? You think this type of shit happened before "gangster rap" and the "urban gangsta" mentallity? The USA was not always a shit hole fill wth sub-humans that go around killing and raping anything that walks. Before "Urban Decay" happened the US was most likely a very nice place to raise a family.

What does Rap have to do with anything ? why you blame it on Music ??? Do you know how many people I know that love rap and hip hop and still wouldn't do stuff like that ?

No sir, you are wrong !

It's like when we do something wrong, people blame us because of roids... Nope

What amazes me is the parents reaction. "he was ONLY trying to knock him out" and " he didn't hit him, he was ONLY filming it and laughing" like I'd he hadn't died it would be acceptable behaviour. with piece of shit parents like that these lads were pretty much destined to fail from day one.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Typical ghetto "parents"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

we've come a long way from slavery..........

"He was only trying to knock him out..."

Piece of shit "dad" defending his piece od shit son...

Awesome.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity