advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you 240+ lean around 6'? How much do you cruise on?

nihilixm

Banned
Year round?

Yeah how long is a piece of string, but I am curious the minimum dosage to maintain on.

Iirc goal245 maintained 250@5'11 on 400 test 4iu gh

Curious about example dosages

Last edited:
I was cruising on about 250 mg/wk and just about maintaining 235 lbs or so at 6 foot tall and lean. I was slowly loosing some. Youd have to guess at the dose to maintain, but it shouldnt have been a lot more. Maybe 300 to 350 mg/wk test cyp would have done it. I was trying to keep it down because my hemoglobin was getting elevated badly. Got up to 20.

I think if you have to cruise on more than about 150 mg/wk then it is probably best not to do that because it isn't healthy. IMO you have to be willing to lose some when you come off a cycle.

I think I might have been doing about 2 IU GH/day but it has been 10 years and I am having trouble remembering.

I was cruising on about 250 mg/wk and just about maintaining 235 lbs or so at 6 foot tall and lean. I was slowly loosing some. Youd have to guess at the dose to maintain, but it shouldnt have been a lot more. Maybe 300 to 350 mg/wk test cyp would have done it. I was trying to keep it down because my hemoglobin was getting elevated badly. Got up to 20.

I think if you have to cruise on more than about 150 mg/wk then it is probably best not to do that because it isn't healthy. IMO you have to be willing to lose some when you come off a cycle.

I think I might have been doing about 2 IU GH/day but it has been 10 years and I am having trouble remembering.

Yeah I'm looking for a middle ground because I'm currently on 500 pretty much year round and blasting orals on occasion. I'm young but things happened recently and I kinda decided I want to take a more moderate route but still keep progressing slowly year to year.
Thinking like
250mg test ew
12.5mg mk ed
To maintain

Then 10 weeks blast annually of
1.5g test ew
25mg mk ed

Mk and test should maintain it pretty good yeah? Or waste of time spinning my wheels doing that.

Health I'm trying tu get as best as I csn middle ground it.. Neither health or gains at full capacity but living as long and as big combined ye.

Last edited:
I'd focus more on the look than the weight if you want to look good on close to trt (or a little more :) ) and you've built most of your muscle.

Lean 235 > Soft 250

So if you do drop a bit of weight, being leaner will make you look infinitely better (and healthier).

I'd focus more on the look than the weight if you want to look good on close to trt (or a little more :) ) and you've built most of your muscle.

Lean 235 > Soft 250

So if you do drop a bit of weight, being leaner will make you look infinitely better (and healthier).

Yep obviously I mean lean ish but also having a good amount of mass not gonna say arbitrary percents but abs and everything year round. I like the mk look makes you look full in the right places.

Im 5'11 at 250lbs bf is 12%. Im a little heavier now but I am typically 235-240lbs around 11% and I take 100mg of test cyp per week for trt.

5' 11" 245 and cruise at 250mgs. Never have any problem staying at 240.

Some guys just can't get over what the scale says. I had an old friend that was so concerned by his weight. He would even eat a ton of food and weigh himself and claim he was up to 225 lbs....and say he gained 5 lbs today. I was like cmon, bro. Weigh yourself in the morning.

Some guys just can't get over what the scale says. I had an old friend that was so concerned by his weight. He would even eat a ton of food and weigh himself and claim he was up to 225 lbs....and say he gained 5 lbs today. I was like cmon, bro. Weigh yourself in the morning.

If you are a certain height you just have to have a certain amount. Of muscle tissue to look big.

Ye you can look good at 180 lean but you will be weak and small relative.

Cringe every time people dispel the weight.. Yeah like we walk around in a thong on a bodybuilding stage year round.

Weight when you are lean correlates to how big you will look given height frame and insertions.... And much more so correlates to strength when lean.

Last edited:
If you are a certain height you just have to have a certain amount. Of muscle tissue to look big.

Ye you can look good at 180 lean but you will be weak and small relative.

Cringe every time people dispel the weight.. Yeah like we walk around in a thong on a bodybuilding stage year round.

Weight when you are lean correlates to how big you will look given height frame and insertions.... And much more so correlates to strength when lean.

I know this topic has gone completely off track but

My pet peeve is people who focus entirely on weight without taking height into account at all. Some guy who is 5'5 can come on a forum and say he is 200lbs but you'll get ten idiots replying saying he is too small and needs to eat.

My pet peeve is people who focus entirely on weight without taking height into account at all. Some guy who is 5'5 can come on a forum and say he is 200lbs but you'll get ten idiots replying saying he is too small and needs to eat.

Imagine Shaun clarida on here ~170lbs

'You can do that Natural'

Agree that's why I gave height as ref range obv a 180@6' will look small weak and natty but athletic... But yeah be huge at 5'5 or whatever

6’2 228 38yrs old sostenon250 every 8 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m 6’1 243 29 years old.

From 24 on I was always on around 350mg Test. I blasted a few times...maybe three times. My blasts were mostly just test. I made it to 250 soft after a couple years.

I’m 243 lean nowadays. I cruise on test almost half the year at 350mg. I like to run test around a gram to blast and I will use tren A at a decent clip as well. I toy around with tbol and var. I don’t like using orals very long.

At one point almost exactly a year ago I ran a cc of test n tren a day w 3iu GH. I was 253, leaner, and bigger. That was fun. Probably won’t do it again tho...not really interested in using GH unless it is free.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws