over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are You a HEALTHY Bodybuilder?

Hey Wolf - how have you been brother. Hey please don't take this the wrong way, but that link has some of the worst information and advice I have EVER seen. Horrible. It advises to cook with flax seed oil..are you kidding me - whoever write that should be shot..that is horrible advice. Polys are extremely unstable under any heat...corn oil....wow....unbelievably bad ...

Butter and coconut bad..HAHAA..JOKE...they are the most stable under heat and have tremendous health benefits..

Wolf, this was not directed at you my friend...it just pisses me off to see HORRIBLE advice posted by whoever wrote that...

Guys, not all studies are good...

JM

Ive been fine brother.How about you? You have beautifull kids btw god bless:) anyway back to the subject what do you think of macadamia oil? I know that so many studies are full of baloney and even doctors and dieticians are ignorant and misinformed. We need more sites that support the good fats, Ive just had an argument with my sis in law, I said that olive oil is not good for cooking as it has a low smoke point and the whole family attacked me. People need to learn and these kinds of forums are a good learning centre where debates ect can happen:)

Btw, the coconut oil must be virgin right?

Btw, the coconut oil must be virgin right?

Definitely...they do process coconut oil too...also fyi many of the studies where they said it raises triglycerides were actually done with HYDROGENATED coconut oil..believe it or not!!!

JM

Ive been fine brother.How about you? You have beautifull kids btw god bless:) anyway back to the subject what do you think of macadamia oil? I know that so many studies are full of baloney and even doctors and dieticians are ignorant and misinformed. We need more sites that support the good fats, Ive just had an argument with my sis in law, I said that olive oil is not good for cooking as it has a low smoke point and the whole family attacked me. People need to learn and these kinds of forums are a good learning centre where debates ect can happen:)

Thank you!!! They are a handful, but are really fun!

mac nut oil is good..loaded with healthy monosaturates, and has a very high smoke point..so little to no chance of oxidation..about 85% of the fat is mono by the way....I actually love avocado oil too...smoke point is 500 degrees...loaded with polyphenols too...can't go wrong either way..

You were right on the olive oil...it is ok on low heat..but smoke point is 250-290 degrees....so I would just use on salads as a dressing to be safe...

good to hear from you again!

I have a problem with alcohol, i say i drink every saturday. I do take all my health supps though...including 4mls of synthergine a day.

Thank you!!! They are a handful, but are really fun!

mac nut oil is good..loaded with healthy monosaturates, and has a very high smoke point..so little to no chance of oxidation..about 85% of the fat is mono by the way....I actually love avocado oil too...smoke point is 500 degrees...loaded with polyphenols too...can't go wrong either way..

You were right on the olive oil...it is ok on low heat..but smoke point is 250-290 degrees....so I would just use on salads as a dressing to be safe...

good to hear from you again!

Nice one bro, now Im on ebay trying to get some mac oil from hawaii and virgin coconut oil from the philapines as I cant find it where I am. Its going to cost a bit but I guess my health is my wealth:)

Good stuff and with regards to being healthy, I do not eat vegetables. I can't stand them and I have tried for years in the hopes my taste buds would change but no luck. That being said I want to start taking a greens supplement and wanted to know if anyone has tried or heard of this stuff:

AOR GREENS 'n' BERRIES - 500G - FRUIT SUPPLEMENTS - GREENS - GREENS - GREENS - National Nutrition

Or know of a very good green type supplement.

Legit company and a great supplement.

omega3

I'm still new to the healthy lifestyle, but I am taking omega3 and reducing my omega6 and omega9. I can definitely feel the difference - partly in inflammation partly in just feeling more energetic.

The truth about **broken link removed**

I'm still new to the healthy lifestyle, but I am taking omega3 and reducing my omega6 and omega9. I can definitely feel the difference - partly in inflammation partly in just feeling more energetic.

The truth about **broken link removed**

Why did you bump a 5 yr old post? AND why are both your posts you've made sharing the same link?

Funny how far we have come with health recommendations over the last five years. This thread would have gone down totally different if it happened now

Funny how far we have come with health recommendations over the last five years. This thread would have gone down totally different if it happened now

In what easy do you mean it ephod go doyen differently? This year I'm looking at health a bit more but not being anal. Im keeping cardio in year round, not eating processed food. Not bulking at all, just lean growing and recomping. Using tudca when on orals and nac year round. I'll use 10g fish oil daily and about 20 coconut oil ed. The biggies fort me though is cutting out the shit food and doing cardio

In what easy do you mean it ephod go doyen differently? This year I'm looking at health a bit more but not being anal. Im keeping cardio in year round, not eating processed food. Not bulking at all, just lean growing and recomping. Using tudca when on orals and nac year round. I'll use 10g fish oil daily and about 20 coconut oil ed. The biggies fort me though is cutting out the shit food and doing cardio

Supplementation and diet suggestions for health were different 5 years ago than they are now. No one was really talking about curcumin, ubiquinol, vit k2, etc. then and now those things are must haves. We are also more advanced in what foods need to be eaten for optimal health. Mountain Dog diet was just in its early stages then.

I see what you mean yes

I am 30 and compared to any of my friends, I look feel and am noticeably healthier. granted most people don't lift, seems like the fattys rule corporate america. all the fattys stick together too... its messed up

My blood tests are and have been great for the last few years while cycling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131