advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you able to take ghrp-6/cjc the same for a bulker as gh ?

In order to get the equivalent of 5iu of GH only 2 doses of peptides would be needed...this would make the cost of peptides a bit lower daily...say $4 roughly.

I saw your post in this thread: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...any-i-u-does-your-body-release-ghrp6-cjc.html

You're assuming your body will secrete at min. an equivalent 3IU per admin. I just posted in the same thread, rebutting the ability to guage GHRH's to IU's. So I won't repost it here - but I a nut shell, you're diving into the realm of speculation.

For even less, a GHRP could be taken 3x a day....

Regardless, there are plenty of other alternatives, though he was asking about the "combo" compared to rhGH.

None the less, I still say they are comparable. Even at your $4.00 a day comparison, to that of $4.75 a day comes out to a whopping $22.50 extra per month! Anyone who's slightly serious about their body would not blink at this. As I see it, many believe it's going to cost them 100's more, rather than anything less than to implement rhGH into their regimen.

I saw your post in this thread: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...any-i-u-does-your-body-release-ghrp6-cjc.html

You're assuming your body will secrete at min. an equivalent 3IU per admin. I just posted in the same thread, rebutting the ability to guage GHRH's to IU's. So I won't repost it here - but I a nut shell, you're diving into the realm of speculation.

None the less, I still say they are comparable. Even at your $4.00 a day comparison, to that of $4.75 a day comes out to a whopping $22.50 extra per month! Anyone who's slightly serious about their body would not blink at this. As I see it, many believe it's going to cost them 100's more, rather than anything less than to implement rhGH into their regimen.

Yes I just read that and agree/understand...I think most everything that I discuss on the subject of ghrp/grf is found in a Dat post somewhere...but the comparison of what ghrp/grf dose to gh amount is pure speculation/approximation based on a LOT of generalities...

Agreed on the cost being similar as well to get the daily amounts suggested. Which is why I do BOTH. :)

I too am a fan of such. I'm convinced there are more reasons to utilize "both", rather than not.

What would your preferred timing be?
I have Ipamorelin, modified GRF (1-29), GHRP-2 and GH.
Currently doing GH in the morning on empty stomach. GHRP2 in the afternoon pre or postworkout. And Ipam/modGRF at night before bed.

Goals are to finish getting leaner (at about 8% BF and 213 lbs now, have a photoshoot that I need to dry and 6-7% in 5 weeks) and of course recovery and better sleep, etc.
Changed diet to a carb cycle (5 days low 2 days high) and upped cardio from 30min 3 times a wk to 40min 4x a wk.

Just curious what you prefer timing wise for the purposes of maximizing the fat burning effects of gh and ghrp/grf. (and wanted to point out, that it's not the only thing I am counting on to drop another 2% in a month haha)

What would your preferred timing be?

Sorry Hemi, but I have no preferred protocol, other than to contiinually mix up your regimen.

For instance, let's say I have the most efficient protocol available utilizing the 3 substances you've mentioned. Regardless, my response to that would be, "Even so, in about a month or so your body will have adapted to this regimen and in order to sustain desired results, you'll need to mix it up or plan on your benefits eventually subsiding" Due to my mega-dosing, my results eventually reversed!

In a nut shell,...
1. Do not maintain a protocol that the body anticipates. Confuse your body.
2. Do not sustain identical dosing. Increase, decrease. Change it up.
3. Do not dose 7 days a week. Clear and prime to retain necessary sensitivity.

All in all, sometimes dose separately, sometimes together, sometimes not at all.

In a nut shell,...
1. Do not maintain a protocol that the body anticipates. Confuse your body.
2. Do not sustain identical dosing. Increase, decrease. Change it up.
3. Do not dose 7 days a week. Clear and prime to retain necessary sensitivity.

All in all, sometimes dose separately, sometimes together, sometimes not at all.

This is basically what happens mainly due to supplies...if I run out of Ipam then ghrp2 or 6 replaces it. I just got down to end of GH kit and won't have more for a little while so ghrp2 am/afternoon and ipam/mod GRF before bed for a while. Took nothing 2 days last week and one day this week because I was not home once and had a girl over another that didn't need to see that...
So there is some randomization due to outside factors but I had been moving things around intentionally every 4-6 wks anyway. GH in the am and peptides before bed for a month, then switch...then nothing before bed for a wk and am/pwo dosing only...

Initially I was worried about ghrp2 dosing causing prol/cort sides...but I just take less than saturation dosage figuring that since it causes higher gh spike than ghrp6 I would get the same gh for less $$ with a less than saturation dosage. So far seems to work...
Thanks for your thoughts!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic