over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you an organ donor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adr805

Registered
My mother has been working in the er for the last 20+ years. Went and saw her, took her out to eat on her break. had to get a new id a few days prior. Showed her my pic on my id, and she saw that my license stated “organ donor” anyways she told me to get that removed immediately. From what she told me is that if you xome into the er with close to death like symptoms, they will most likely claim you as brain dead and wont try to resuscitate you. As your organs are more valuable to them. This is coming from a woman who has worked in the er for a long time. I looked into it and found multiple cases of people going into the er, after suffocating, drowning, etc... with life like symptoms and were atill pronounced “brain dead”. One even showed a lady who Od’d and woke up on the operating table as they were removing her organs, and they gave her a seditive and still continued anyways. Im not a conspiracy theorist or anything by any means. But thought it was crazy my own mother told me to not be an organ donor. If anyone cares to discuss please reply to this thread

Yup! Why not?

Of course I’m not giving them much to work with I mean my body’s not exactly being treated like a “temple” lol shit.

Yes. If someone wants them and I am not using them, go a head. There are always things that fall through the cracks no system is perfect.

I’ve heard the exact same thing! So FUCK NO I never will be..

Sorry to those who need organs but I’m not taking the chance of getting into an accident or something happening and the hospital not saving me because they want to SELL my organs... Because at least here in the US we all know ain’t nobody getting shit donated..

You DONATE blood and they SELL it to the people who need it..

You DONATE organs and best believe either they’re paying or their insurance is, but no one is getting that kidney, lung, heart etc for free...

I’ve heard this from people who work at hospitals as well... Why go through the trouble of saving someone when they can save many more with the organs and PROFIT off of it...

I know an ER nurse that works at one hospital, and an ER nurse and a doctor that work at another. After reading this I texted the nurses and actually asked the doctor in person about this post. They all, independently said the claim is absurd. The doctor also said he'd love to know the hospital the OP's mom works at so that he can forward said claim to the appropriate people. He's never even heard rumor of such actions.

He added that when people come in and are critical they don't even know they're donors until they've died 99.9% of the time.

Could he be lying? Sure, but I doubt it.

That claim is patently absurd. It really requires no explanation but I'm in a trauma hospital right now dropping off surgical supplies and I've spent a metric ton of time in this setting. It is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
I know an ER nurse that works at one hospital, and an ER nurse and a doctor that work at another. After reading this I texted the nurses and actually asked the doctor in person about this post. They all, independently said the claim is absurd. The doctor also said he'd love to know the hospital the OP's mom works at so that he can forward said claim to the appropriate people. He's never even heard rumor of such actions.

He added that when people come in and are critical they don't even know they're donors until they've died 99.9% of the time.

Could he be lying? Sure, but I doubt it.

No you are right and your friend is right. It's just one of those absurd urban legends. When you see people in an emergency setting fighting to save someone or keeping them alive you realize how dumb this idea is.

My dad, was in a coma for a week and they thought clinically brain dead and they fought tooth and nail to save him (he lived and wasn't brain dead).

I've seen, in person, enough life saving trauma teams in action to know how retarded this claim is. We have many others in the medical field here who I'm also sure can speak to that.

Maybe the OP lives in China or Thailand where this happens in horror movies all the time.

There was a netflix documentary about India and the kidney market. Sounds fucked up. Doctors convice patients that they need kidney transplants and other give poor people 10k for their kidneys.

It makes it seem that if you have money you can get organs from other countries for a price.

Could be a rumor although I’ve heard from people who also work in hospitals down here in SFL that it’s been the case, their words were that more could’ve been done..

As for not knowing they’re an organ donor until after death? Well when I got in my accident last year (my friend ended up in a coma for 28 days) the hospital had taken all our personal items when we were brought in by ambulance, my mom had to ask them for my wallet and phone etc when they moved me to a room... So yea...

Either way, I stick by what I say in the sense of why should I have to donate and them sell it?

Every time I get asked by those blood donor trucks to donate I tell them no, and they try to make me feel guilty and say “Oh but it’s to save kids who need it, kids with cancer etc” and I reply “Ok I will donate but I need to see it personally delivered to the child and I want them saved for free, or are you only going to give it to the kids who’ve got good insurance?” And they just look at me with a surprised face... I have donated before (obviously not my organs) but I’m not a fan of the system..

If I had a family member in need (which hopefully will never happen) and I’m able to donate then I’ll donate, but otherwise my organs and blood can stay mine...

Yes, but would rather sell organs o the black market!![emoji1750]‍[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for not knowing they’re an organ donor until after death? Well when I got in my accident last year (my friend ended up in a coma for 28 days) the hospital had taken all our personal items when we were brought in by ambulance, my mom had to ask them for my wallet and phone etc when they moved me to a room... So yea...

Haha, they removed them to secure them from theft, not to check to see if you're an organ donor so that they can make their harvest........

Every time I get asked by those blood donor trucks to donate I tell them no, and they try to make me feel guilty and say “Oh but it’s to save kids who need it, kids with cancer etc” and I reply “Ok I will donate but I need to see it personally delivered to the child and I want them saved for free, or are you only going to give it to the kids who’ve got good insurance?” And they just look at me with a surprised face... I have donated before (obviously not my organs) but I’m not a fan of the system.

:confused::confused::confused:

Haha, they removed them to secure them from theft, not to check to see if you're an organ donor so that they can make their harvest........

You’re probably right with all the thieves that work in the emergency room lol

But all paranoia aside (yes I admit I’m one of these paranoid guys who trusts nothing about the way our system works since it’s all for profit) they could’ve easily looked at my license or my friend’s and it would’ve told them if we were organ donors or not..

What’s the question/confusion?

The part that if I’m DONATING my blood to save a life I want that life saved for free?

Or is it that I admittedly have donated before?

Maybe I should’ve added that I donated before I was aware of how things work and that my mother worked for a company in that industry and she quit within a few months because of that. Pretty unethical if you ask me..

Yep, I’m a donor. Why would I care? When I die they are just going to torch my body to ashes. And that’s the end of the line for me. Might as well help others if at all possible.

Reading through the comments alot of valid points. I do believe theres shady police, shady construction workers. So i do believe there could be shady doctors who could possibly do something like that, either way if something were to happen and i were brain dead id donate my organs but id let my family make that decision

Reading through the comments alot of valid points. I do believe theres shady police, shady construction workers. So i do believe there could be shady doctors who could possibly do something like that, either way if something were to happen and i were brain dead id donate my organs but id let my family make that decision

There are MANY shady doctors...

Haven’t you seen the DOZENS of fertility doctors right here in the US (not sure where you’re at/from) that have been caught using their own sperm to inseminate their patients? Dozens in Europe as well, some of them with HUNDREDS of cases/children..

You’re going to tell me there’s not AT LEAST 1 crazy doctor who looks as someone he can possibly save but because they’re a donor he decides he can make a couple hundred K extra... I’m not saying this is common, but there has to be a few cases where a doctor or director of a hospital has access to make things like this happen..

I mean look at heart transplants, you need to get on a list and HOPEFULLY get one in time, same with other vital organs... Didn’t Rothschild reportedly get like 4-5 different heart transplants? Lol yea I’m sure he did it the right way and didn’t pay someone a ridiculous amount of money for each one. The guy/family has endless amounts of money..

Getting a little of track here though lol

I hope many of us on here are donors. Someday I will need a new heart and I fear that day because I know how hard it is to get one.

According to this article, and average of 18 people die each day waiting for a transplant. The pro bodybuilder Mike Matarazzo died that way, on the list.

"Ginger, 49, is one of nearly 4,000 people waiting for a heart transplant in the United States. An average of 18 people die each day waiting for transplants due to a national shortage of donated organs." Looks like at any one time there are between 3,500 and 4000 people on the heart transplant list.

https://newsarchive.heart.org/waiting-for-a-new-heart-isnt-easy/

I like most others on this thread, think that hospitals in the US don't let people die just so they can sell the organs. That is crazy. If your reasoning is making money, I can tell you that it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars just to keep someone alive for long. The bill for my heart attack was $120,000 and that was just for 6 days. There is plenty of money to be made either way.

That practice might take place in some shady countries, but even then I have to wonder. I am an organ donor, so that all of my other organs might be put to use rather than just incinerated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws