advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?? LIFE IN PRISON?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all Vegans should be punished for this, by death. That's right.... Death to the herbivores! Anyone who willingly takes a step down on the food chain isn't contributing much to our society anyway.

Seriously, I cannot imagine a mother who would not breast feed her infant to keep him from dying. Anyone over the age of 5 knows that's why moms have breasts and kids under that age have that knowledge instinctively.

Do we know for a fact that she wasn't breast feeding? Maybe I missed that in the article. What I do know is that my wife and I were strong believers in breast feeding until we had our daughter and were forced to listen to her scream and my wife cry for 3 days because she wasn't able to breastfeed properly. Granted, we might be an extreme example, but it's the truth.

I'm beginning to think that many Americans have lost their sense of empathy and think that anyone who has any belief other than their own are nothing and can and should be disposed of. Their f'ing kid is dead because they had different dietary beliefs and now they will never see the light of day. I'm starting to get a bit angry with all the intolerance I see on a board filled with people who are persecuted daily for their dietary and supplementary practices...

By the way, neither my wife or daughter are vegetarians but they both live that way (out of choice) 90% of the time. Rage subsiding, stepping down from soapbox.

Bannock

Yeah and I bet you are the same ones who see the starving children in Africa and say to yourselves, "boy if only their parents were not so stupid.." A child deserves better no matter who they are, or where they are from... It has nothing to do about our government, being a vegetarian, Mcdonalds or our obese society... It has to do with neglect... I'll give you one better, go to work for your local social services agency in the child protective services dept and tell me neglect of a child is ok... Let me tell you, I have seen children put through things far worse than anything we will EVER experience or know... So to say I have a soft spot for children and their plight would be an understatement... :mad:

Last edited:
who is to blame?

Who is to blame for these two Vegan morons thinking that it is ok to feed a baby soy milk and apple juice in the first place? Why do Vegans even exist? The media is to blame for accepting veganism and popularizing it. They show it to people as trendy and cool. They show mindless hollywood stars on Oprah that are vegan and tell people to look up to this sort of lunacy. These two cunts undoubtedly became Vegan in college to fit into a mold of political correctness, cultural awareness, tolerance, feminism, shiite, more shiite .......

I think a woman should be sent to prison for not breast feeding her baby if she is physically able to. Refusing to breast feed when milk is running out of your tit is spitting in natures face. What excuse can you possibly have to deprive your baby of the nourishment that he or she is due by nature. Soy milk to a baby wtf. He probably instinctively spit the shit out because he knew it wasnt what he was supposed to be getting. And this baby must have cried non all day long until he was too weak to cry. I would Shoot these two myself.

Multiculturalism at its best

These 2 fucking subhumans starve their kid to death? Well no
actually they were good parents, they did give him soy milk and juice. What kind of shit is that?

I honestly believe in Eugenics after reading things like this. There are countless worthless scumbags walking this earth producing more worthless scumbags. It never ends, we can see how stupid the average American is anyway.

The politicians and limp wristed Joe Sixpack and Sally Soccermom cry out "Leave the illegal immigrants alone, who else is going to do the work most Americans do not want to do!!!" WHO? I tell you who, take the average criminal out of jail( where he watches TV and exercises all day on my dollar) and put his fucking ass to work. Make him fucking do whatever it is we need to have done...for free!! Oh what a concept.

I really have no comment on this other then....put these two knuckle dragging patrents in a forced labor camp and give them soy milk and juice once a day for the rest of their lives. Make them do what " most Americans wont do" Very suitable punishment.

Damn this HRT....the Nazi tank has begun to fucking roll!!!:mad:

Atlanta is as close to Cali as you can get in this state, they deserve all they get for not doing all in their power to make sure their child survived. Saying that if you haven't spend a year in prison you shouldn't impose it on someone else is silly. We as people learn from past experiences and I don't have to spend a year in jail/prison to know what it is like. IMO when you have a child you are responible for the care and teaching of that child, not the state or anyone else YOU. And if you are neglegent(sp) then just as elsewhere in our culture you must pay for your mistake. This doesn't translate to adluts following advice from others or things that happened in our distant past, it applies to the here and now.

Again

Atlanta is as close to Cali as you can get in this state, they deserve all they get for not doing all in their power to make sure their child survived. Saying that if you haven't spend a year in prison you shouldn't impose it on someone else is silly. We as people learn from past experiences and I don't have to spend a year in jail/prison to know what it is like. IMO when you have a child you are responible for the care and teaching of that child, not the state or anyone else YOU. And if you are neglegent(sp) then just as elsewhere in our culture you must pay for your mistake. This doesn't translate to adluts following advice from others or things that happened in our distant past, it applies to the here and now.

As silly as this concept may seem to you, how can you "know" what prison is like? If you do not know the punishment, how can you punish? I believe in paying for our mistake, but LIFE? Do you agree with the current steroid laws? Everyone here should be doing 10 years if you do. Oh, they have to be caught first?

Personally I know what it is, but just because someone doesn't have first hand experience doesn't mean that they shouldn't be able to impose confinement/ punishment. Not everyone knows what its like to get shot but most people know that they don't want it to happen to them. And yes Phil I believe if you do the crime you should be able to do the time. I have a Libertrian(sp) veiw of control substances and believe that they all should be legal, taxed and people held responsble for their own actions.

I AGREE

Personally I know what it is, but just because someone doesn't have first hand experience doesn't mean that they shouldn't be able to impose confinement/ punishment. Not everyone knows what its like to get shot but most people know that they don't want it to happen to them. And yes Phil I believe if you do the crime you should be able to do the time. I have a Libertrian(sp) veiw of control substances and believe that they all should be legal, taxed and people held responsble for their own actions.

I AGREE WITH YOU. YOU STILL BELIEVE IN DOING THE CRIME/TIME THOUGH. LET ME UNDRESTAND THIS THEN........YOU WOULD TELL BIGKIWI THAT HE DESERVES THE TIME HE GOT BECAUSE WHAT HE DID WARRANTS THAT TIME?

phil...

i apologise to you and to others in the thread for my use of profanity when responding to your post.

this is an issue i feel strongly about but i shouldnt have sworn.

child abuse of any kind and animal abuse of any kind makes my blood boil.

unfortunately, i allow my feelings to get best of me at times.

BFU

WE ALL DO

i apologise to you and to others in the thread for my use of profanity when responding to your post.

this is an issue i feel strongly about but i shouldnt have sworn.

child abuse of any kind and animal abuse of any kind makes my blood boil.

unfortunately, i allow my feelings to get best of me at times.

BFU

AND I AGREE WITH YOU THAT ANY ABUSE IS BAD. We each have our opinions and this topic got me upset also.

They must both be seriously stupid.
Why not take it to the doctor?

I don't know the particlairs of BIGKIWIS case but for myself if I get caught doing something illegal( not saying wrong just illegal) then I would expect to do waht ever came my way.

Their f'ing kid is dead because they had different dietary beliefs and now they will never see the light of day. I'm starting to get a bit angry with all the intolerance I see on a board filled with people who are persecuted daily for their dietary and supplementary practices...
Their kid is not dead because of their dietary beliefs, their kid is dead because they willingly starved him to death. Plenty of vegans raise kids without starving them to death.

These people were not being persecuted, they were tried for killing their child. People taking steroids harm no one. These people killed someone. How would you feel if they had killed him by giving him alcohol because they were alcoholics?

People who leave their newborn asleep in the car and run into a store........the baby dies during the store "moment", is that punishable by life in prison?

They were trying to force their stupid nutrition beliefs on a baby... I see this as murder too.

What exactly is the reason that youre depriving yourself? Just curious.

Depriving? Hmmmm.... Never really thought of it that way. I only feel that I'm being deprived when I hear about Phil's LBAs and can't (or won't partake). :mad:

Moral reasons, I suppose. I feel that we have turned into a society that is told we have to eat meat to stay healthy - I say that isn't really so. For centuries, potatoes and wheat have been the staple of diets around the world. Meat consumption as we know it today it a relatively new concept.

I don't judge people that choose to eat meat so I would appreciate the same in return. I am no Vegan but I sometimes admire their willpower.

But I really haven't answered your question, have I? To make a long story short, one day while eating spare ribs off the grill, I became so disgusted by the sight and taste of meat, I vowed then and there to never eat meat again.

Is it wrong to eat meat? Maybe not for most but for me it is. Did I lose muscle mass by cutting meat out of the picture? Yes, but my body is slowly adjusting and compensating.

Three years later, here I am. Do I miss it? At times. But I don't think the gratification outweighs my moral dilemma about eating meat. I hope that explains things. :rolleyes:

Empathy for who? The child who was born into this world totally dependent on the love and care provided by his parents, or the parents who willingly starved that child to death over a period of 6 weeks.

Empathy for the people that lost their child. Yes, it was foolish on their part, but life in prison? Go to prison then tell me they deserve life there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear