advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you expecting financial hardship soon because of the Corona Virus?

Warriors versus worriers. The latter seems to be the common theme amongst today's society.

Here's a bunch of egotistical meatheads banging volumes of anabolics yet you're afraid of financial woes.

Speaking of hardship, what's the secret to finding paper towels? I've found everything else, but those damn paper towels are so elusive. I'm not sure what people are doing with them.

Speaking of hardship, what's the secret to finding paper towels? I've found everything else, but those damn paper towels are so elusive. I'm not sure what people are doing with them.
I think what they are doing is using those to dry their hands after you wash them, rather than using a hand towel that gets all nasty and is shared by multiple family members. It didn't bother me at first, but my wife put a roll in our half bath for us to use rather than sharing the single towel in there.

A lot of people like personal trainers, bartenders, servers, etc are out of work because their facilities are closed down. I work in the car business and my income is 100 percent commission based and its been dead the last week. Are you expecting major financial issues soon as not being able to pay the rent or mortgage, car payment, etc because of this? What are your plans?

Do you think now is a good time to buy a car? Will the managers be letting cars go low, to make sales? Or no because there is little markup anyway and they are probably fucked trying to make their quota anyway so 1-2 more cars wont get them a bonus.

As for me, im on salary so I think ill be ok. Does anyone know how that works? Can they tell a salary employee not to come to work then not pay? I know hourly people will be fucked.

I'm a teacher so my contract and salary are not affected, but my night job is in the food service industry. I have an hourly rate and tips but both have tanked in the past few weeks. This shit is posing a very real threat to me and others in similar positions.

This first part kind of answers my question. But are we 100% sure our salary will not be affected?

I own a Restaurant Delivery Service. I have about 50 restaurants that we deliver food for.
I am still waiting for an increase in orders. I am sure you all assume we are MUCH busier than before the virus but we aren't. in fact I think we might be a bit slower than before the virus.
so far tho, we have not seen a big increase in delivery orders.
-F2S

Looks like most places that are involved directly with the public, are shutting down & don't have a choice. I know around here, they are still allowing certain things like take out at restaurants. As far as the food industry go's, I think most large corporations will always be allowed to keep producing goods, so we at least have something. Small business taking a hit for sure though..

I'm doing alright atm & I don't feel to concerned. Most people going to be fine. Just going to be rough for a while. Does suck though that all those morons in the beginning bought up all the damn toilet paper.. Guess I'm shit out of luck!

I work in an essential industry so I haven’t been hit by this. I have loads of vacation time saved up too if I happen to get sick.

Our income is unchanged and likely going up because of virus over next few weeks. I will not go into details, just think medical field. We have good savings, very low debt, I`m prepared for a large financial crisis, stock market and housing reset. Both have been straight up for the last 11 years, that is unheard of and needed a break before this virus scam happened. 3 weeks ago I bought SQQQ, a 3 x inverse nasdaq etf, so really I`m making more money. All stock indexes will be cut in half from here over the next 6-8 months. 18-24 months from now we will be scooping up RE.

To many people live life with other people rolling the dice and telling them where to go. They don`t look ahead and see they might be landing on Boardwalk that has hotels on it. It doesn`t matter if things are "good or bad", if you planned properly. Our business is lean and poised to out flank competition with new technology and services. This will be the greatest moment of opportunity for people that are looking. Where focus goes, energy flows.... The sheep who focus on the panic of where to buy TP will be frozen with anxiety and get steam rolled.

Warriors versus worriers. The latter seems to be the common theme amongst today's society.

Here's a bunch of egotistical meatheads banging volumes of anabolics yet you're afraid of financial woes.

Who says I’m worried about myself? I pay my parents mortgage as well as their bills....

Wtf does being a “warrior” have to do with making your payments?

No immediate worries, especially where I am.
Looking forward however things could get shaky.

I work in the Asset Management world. When people sell their funds in panic our assets under management (AUM) falls, and so do our fees and profits.
In 2008 I watched a lot of colleagues go, but I survived in part I think to the fact that I have always found ways to be valuable to the company.

I feel for my family and friends in the US and elsewhere.

No immediate worries, especially where I am.
Looking forward however things could get shaky.

I work in the Asset Management world. When people sell their funds in panic our assets under management (AUM) falls, and so do our fees and profits.
In 2008 I watched a lot of colleagues go, but I survived in part I think to the fact that I have always found ways to be valuable to the company.

I feel for my family and friends in the US and elsewhere.
Is the Japanese government working on any kind of relief package like we are in the US? Here they are talking about sending out 2 checks to homes to help out. They have already halted rent payments for HUD and all evictions. Talking also about making some loans interest free during this time. Other things too I believe.

Is the Japanese government working on any kind of relief package like we are in the US? Here they are talking about sending out 2 checks to homes to help out. They have already halted rent payments for HUD and all evictions. Talking also about making some loans interest free during this time. Other things too I believe.

The government is putting it on the businesses and offering government interest free loans if needed.
We aren't seeing anywhere near the business impact you are, most everything is open so hourly workers aren't getting hit.
Even schools are talking about opening up.

I think what we are seeing here is the results of early and definitive action from the government.
They put out the guidance, people complied, disaster mitigated (hopefully it stays that way).

Who says I’m worried about myself? I pay my parents mortgage as well as their bills....

Wtf does being a “warrior” have to do with making your payments?

I`ll let stewie respond since you quoted him but there are many ways to interpret "Warriors versus worriers". To me its about knowing you have the fortitude and strength to make it through, staying calm so you can make clear decisions instead of having a panic attack over things that may not even happen, freezing up and making bad decisions. You are all concerned your business will not sell. That`s a worrier! This will pass, the world will not end. A warrior finds opportunity is this. For you, maybe sell get well gifts for people, even digitally if need be. You keep the business going while others go off course and on the other side business will be better than ever.

I didn't say the world was going to end nor that I wouldn't adapt and survive, the thread asked about hardships so I answered.

I'm really not seeing the correlation of how worrying about your bills, paying your employees and taking care of your family financially means you're not a warrior I'm sorry that was just a dumb thing to say. I used to live on a farm with animals and crops in a shit house and drove a 20 year old landcruiser, was I warrior then because I was younger and didn't care about bills? I guess now I'm a "egotistical meathead" because I'm older so my family and employees rely on me?

I think it's the other way around, a "meathead" is one who doesn't care when things hit the fan because he has nothing to give a fuck about.....

I’m in Oil and this looks like it could be the worse crash ever.....expect it to hit sub $20/bbl. fucking Russia and Saudi big dicking. I’d expect 70% of our industry to be laid off over the next few months.

at least gas will be cheap for everyone

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner