advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you expecting financial hardship soon because of the Corona Virus?

Trump is being smart and getting a bunch more oil for our reserves. There are ways to find a silver lining in everything, Yesterday the trading price for oil was - $34 or so a barrel, first time in history that its negative. So we shouldn't have to pay a dime for the oil, theoretically they pay us to haul it away.
That's exactly what was on the hews this morning lol

So many guys at work out sick, most real but some phonies I’m sure that as much OT as I want is available. I hate to say this with so many in misery right now, but in my line of work it’s been a blessing.

Honestly, I think I had this virus already but very low grade. It spread around amongst the men like crazy. But guys recover and move on. Some wear masks, some don’t. I don’t, I’m old school when it comes to this type of shit. Get it over with and build the antibodies. This social distancing bullshit is going to backfire on a lot of people.

That said, elderly and high risk people of course must take precautions. But if you’re healthy person, enough is enough, time to get the fuck outta the house.
The Virus took one look at you and said “Nope! Not this guy!” Lol

Nobody should be getting offended or upset about opinions. My point is the US is in uncharted waters with this economic shutdown as it’s never happened. Everyone has opinions and this country is pretty well split down the middle politically so trying to get the “truth” about anything now a days is a crapshoot as the bias is almost unbearable.

Thanks man, I just didn’t want to make anyone mad over a blind spot that I had. I appreciate you pointing it out and not being angry. And yes, it is very hard to find middle ground.

Thanks man, I just didn’t want to make anyone mad over a blind spot that I had. I appreciate you pointing it out and not being angry. And yes, it is very hard to find middle ground.

People who get angry or personal on the internet over discussions probably shouldn’t be on the internet. Sometimes we interject our own personal feelings when reading typed words instead of actually conversing with someone. Human nature.

Where do you see this information at?
My wife works for a bank in commercial real estate and that is what she heard. Im not sure what her source was. She talked like it might be in a month or so, not sure when it runs out but it will if we continue. More money is coming out than is going in.

My wife works for a bank in commercial real estate and that is what she heard. Im not sure what her source was. She talked like it might be in a month or so, not sure when it runs out but it will if we continue. More money is coming out than is going in.
I'm not sure how. So many people has had problems since day one

Our global president sent us all a note that there were no redundancies in the works for 2020, but bonuses will be adjusted.
Senior management taking deep cuts in bonuses across all divisions.

I like my bonuses, but I'm happy just to keep my position.

Yes there will be no bonus this year for me I am sure but the bonus of being employed just increased in importance. I fit that profile for people who can’t get a job during a recession. Experienced enough where I have a higher salary so a company would opt for a less experienced but cheaper option and over qualified for some positions so companies won’t take a chance on hiring me so I can just leave the first chance I get.

Harvard University received government money and now says they won't give it back even though the president says they will.

'Harvard University has said it plans to keep an $8.6m grant it received as part of a stimulus package to blunt the economic impact of the coronavirus lockdown, contradicting Donald Trump who said the university would return it.
Speaking at a press briefing on Tuesday, Trump pointed to the institution’s ample endowment – worth nearly $41billion– as a reason why it should hand back the money."

So I guess $41 billion isn't enough for them to make it, they need help. Meanwhile many small family owned businesses are left out in the cold, as the government money ran out in 2 weeks . Naturally larger companies were able to apply faster and figure out the process, so they got served first.

Yes there will be no bonus this year for me I am sure but the bonus of being employed just increased in importance. I fit that profile for people who can’t get a job during a recession. Experienced enough where I have a higher salary so a company would opt for a less experienced but cheaper option and over qualified for some positions so companies won’t take a chance on hiring me so I can just leave the first chance I get.
I agree that keeping the job and your salary is the most important thing. Hopefully salaries won't go down next year, if they do that will be terrible. We rely mostly on salary. Bonus for us though is about 40% of our income.

Without a bonus we won't be spending any luxury money, certainly no significant vacations for the next 2 years. I think a lot of folks are going to have to tighten their wallets and spend a lot less. The economy is going to hurt.

Those who work on commission/bonus is going to be rough. Hopefully companies try to align new bonus structure to people keep the close to the same pay. We have revised our budgets and even put temp pay plans in place to try to keep people about where they were. Top performers made x amt on avg, under the new plan they should still make approximately same amount. That is the hope. Pay plans are tricky and changes are always have unexpected outcomes even in more known economic times.

I’m considered an essential worker but I feel bad for other people that can’t make it. hopefully everything clears up and everyone gets back to work

Do web development for a software company so we are all able to work from home and could weather this out as long as need be. About 50-60% of our clients are taking a hit though and, while still managing, can't stay afloat if the shutdown continues long-term.

Thankful to still be working, but know that we can only keep it up for so long.

I been working in the Gym biz for 30 years. I love these idiots that have gone to the gym twice in a year discussing whether gyms should open or not. They got some fucking nerve. I've been a personal trainer/Nutritionist/Contest prepper, most of my adult life. Competed for 22 years also. These fucking fat suits talking about social distancing in an environment they know nothing about. I haven't gotten a paycheck in 5-6 weeks. . Meanwhile everyone discussing my life (politicians, news talking heads, etc) have not missed being paid one cent! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I been working in the Gym biz for 30 years. I love these idiots that have gone to the gym twice in a year discussing whether gyms should open or not. They got some fucking nerve. I've been a personal trainer/Nutritionist/Contest prepper, most of my adult life. Competed for 22 years also. These fucking fat suits talking about social distancing in an environment they know nothing about. I haven't gotten a paycheck in 5-6 weeks. . Meanwhile everyone discussing my life (politicians, news talking heads, etc) have not missed being paid one cent! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

2x

Reactions: cm
X A MILLION.

Some in the government are wanting bailouts for state governments in the next bill. The other side says those states in financial straits before the virus hit are on their own and should file bankruptcy. They don't want states to use this calamity as a reason to bail them out of poor decisions made in the past. The next bill there will be a fight.

Some in the government are wanting bailouts for state governments in the next bill. The other side says those states in financial straits before the virus hit are on their own and should file bankruptcy. They don't want states to use this calamity as a reason to bail them out of poor decisions made in the past. The next bill there will be a fight.

I doubt there will be much of a fight as it seems both sides love to piss away money no one actually has. Debts and deficits obviously no longer matter and they get away with it as the only people punished are those who used to live of interest generated from savings. There’s a reason why grandma n grandpa had to get back into the workforce.

I doubt there will be much of a fight as it seems both sides love to piss away money no one actually has. Debts and deficits obviously no longer matter and they get away with it as the only people punished are those who used to live of interest generated from savings. There’s a reason why grandma n grandpa had to get back into the workforce.
Hard to say. I can see politically telling a state that they need to apply for bankruptcy is suicide. That will be a very hard line to hold indeed. Personally I agee with McConnell.

Hard to say. I can see politically telling a state that they need to apply for bankruptcy is suicide. That will be a very hard line to hold indeed. Personally I agee with McConnell.

If it saves just ONE life....$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner