advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you expecting financial hardship soon because of the Corona Virus?

I’m in Oil and this looks like it could be the worse crash ever.....expect it to hit sub $20/bbl. fucking Russia and Saudi big dicking. I’d expect 70% of our industry to be laid off over the next few months.

at least gas will be cheap for everyone
Yeah, this is nuts. Trump is being smart though and buying up some oil really cheap to build up our reserves even bigger. That was right before this virus shit. I don't know if he is still going to be able to do it now with the huge expense in this bailout. The bailout is going to be $1 trillion! Sucks that oil is so cheap too because the US is now the number 1 producer of oil in the world and a net exporter.

As far as me I’m a truck driver for a florida supermarkets chain tons of work for us
Wow, yeah (y)
Have your hours expanded and you are now putting in a lot of overtime? Your income might actually grow some?

Any special procedures you have to do now because of the virus?

Yeah, this is nuts. Trump is being smart though and buying up some oil really cheap to build up our reserves even bigger. That was right before this virus shit. I don't know if he is still going to be able to do it now with the huge expense in this bailout. The bailout is going to be $1 trillion! Sucks that oil is so cheap too because the US is now the number 1 producer of oil in the world and a net exporter.

yeah our rise to being one of the top producers is one of the reasons why Russia and Saudi are upset. We are the new kid in the country club with new money,Russia and saudi are old money.

we’ve continued to increase production and with OPEC asking countries like Russia to scale back to help with price control and US keeps adding production....it rubs them thr wrong way. The know our increase is all from shale oil...which requires expensive fracturing so well costs end up being break even at about $40/bbl for most oil companies. IN Saudi they literally have to take a shovel and dig down 2000 feet and they have massive wells. Their break even is at about $6/bbl.So when Russia bucked up and said we ain’t cutting production, saudi pulled its big dick out and said “okay; you ain’t cutting production, neither are we.....matter of fact we are gonna add millions more into market”. Now we see the price fall, and Saudi is still making money while selling off oil. Everyone else is losing money and hurting. Russia will give in after a few months and agree to cut production....but theyll hold our long enough to try and hurt the US oil sector. Have some companies file bankruptcy and watch US hurt after we bragged for years about how we have the 2nd largest oil play in the world.

The US is like the Derrick Rose of NBA. We came into the NBA and ran our mouth to Lebron (Saudi) and KD (russia) about being legit. But in the end we gonna end up that story of “could’ve been one of the greatest”

yeah our rise to being one of the top producers is one of the reasons why Russia and Saudi are upset. We are the new kid in the country club with new money,Russia and saudi are old money.

we’ve continued to increase production and with OPEC asking countries like Russia to scale back to help with price control and US keeps adding production....it rubs them thr wrong way. The know our increase is all from shale oil...which requires expensive fracturing so well costs end up being break even at about $40/bbl for most oil companies. IN Saudi they literally have to take a shovel and dig down 2000 feet and they have massive wells. Their break even is at about $6/bbl.So when Russia bucked up and said we ain’t cutting production, saudi pulled its big dick out and said “okay; you ain’t cutting production, neither are we.....matter of fact we are gonna add millions more into market”. Now we see the price fall, and Saudi is still making money while selling off oil. Everyone else is losing money and hurting. Russia will give in after a few months and agree to cut production....but theyll hold our long enough to try and hurt the US oil sector. Have some companies file bankruptcy and watch US hurt after we bragged for years about how we have the 2nd largest oil play in the world.

The US is like the Derrick Rose of NBA. We came into the NBA and ran our mouth to Lebron (Saudi) and KD (russia) about being legit. But in the end we gonna end up that story of “could’ve been one of the greatest”
Man, thanks for the education on that. I didn't know that the price to produce a barrel of oil differed that much between us and Saudi Arabia! WOW. We don't have any other areas we can harvest oil without doing the expensive fracturing? Ive wondered about the untapped potential of Alaska. Maybe we can get more of that online within the next 5 years? Fracturing at this point with gas so cheap is a losing proposition. How about Russia, what is their cost at, going to guess somewhere in the middle? At $6/barrel to produce there is no way we can compete with the Saudis. I like your analogy of the NBA! Dang, oil is down to a little over $20 a barrel!

I work data analytics and project management for a small oil services company. We were already struggling with the state of our industry but the strains placed on us by the virus have me really concerned about not just my job but the company’s solvency.

I’ve saved a lot since the crash in ‘08 and my house is paid for so I’m in a better situation than most people. I’d be terrified otherwise

I'm a doctorate student still so financially I'm safe. I feel for you guys who are affected though.

I'm a doctorate student still so financially I'm safe. I feel for you guys who are affected though.

I don’t know about that one, I don’t think you’re thinking very long on that...

What’s are you studying?

I work at a chemical plant so it's business as usual for me. My wife however got laid off as of yesterday but her boss gave her an extra 40 hours on her check this friday, this happened yesterday and at the same time she is getting laid off, our federal income tax and state tax goes into our bank account so there is an extra 8k for her also. Even if my plant is eventually forced to shut down, a skeleton crew will still have to show up for safety reason and monitor the down equipment, I'm the most senior guy in my section so I will be one of the skeleton crew, so I work and get paid no matter what happens with this virus (unless I get sick).

I'm getting overtime plus hazard pay. I picked my profession knowing the world was ending sooner than later. A lot of thoughts and prayers for the hospital staff but we're making out like bandits

ER nurse, so I'm not concerned about my job. My health and my sanity? That's another story.

I truly feel for the people who are going to be out of work; albeit, temporarily. Needing to feed your family, keeping the lights on and a roof over their heads takes precedence. You find yourself a couple of steps lower on Maslow's hierarchy than you were just a couple of weeks ago. I've been there and it's nothing to joke about. Times like this makes you do crazy things...like going and getting another degree in a much more secure field at an age you should be hitting your stride in life because you never want to feel that helplessness, again.

Instead of handing out cash, they need say to the banks, "Hey fuckwads... remember that time when we bailed out your asses and you went ahead and foreclosed on all those poor bastards, anyways? Now has come the time to make amends and atone for your sins." People who are out of work because of this thing should not have to pay their next house or rent payment (within reason). The logistics of this would make it prohibitive, but I like to fantasize that it could happen. Much easier to just print more money and make it rain.

Oh..and I have 7 weeks vacation banked up. Like that shit's gonna happen.

I'm getting overtime plus hazard pay. I picked my profession knowing the world was ending sooner than later. A lot of thoughts and prayers for the hospital staff but we're making out like bandits
Ditto...

I didn't say the world was going to end nor that I wouldn't adapt and survive, the thread asked about hardships so I answered.

I'm really not seeing the correlation of how worrying about your bills, paying your employees and taking care of your family financially means you're not a warrior I'm sorry that was just a dumb thing to say. I used to live on a farm with animals and crops in a shit house and drove a 20 year old landcruiser, was I warrior then because I was younger and didn't care about bills? I guess now I'm a "egotistical meathead" because I'm older so my family and employees rely on me?

I think it's the other way around, a "meathead" is one who doesn't care when things hit the fan because he has nothing to give a fuck about.....
Now that’s gangster! A real gangster is someone who takes care of their family! Not the other way around.

Been retired since 2013, owned small const company in SoCal for 25 years and did ok. Wife works from home for largest protein provider in the world, JBS. They are insanely busy. She works in their chicken division.

Won’t get into specifics but I chose wisely years ago and am in one of the strongest unions in the country. Absolutely essential industry with unlimited sick and 5 weeks paid vacation. The job is back breaking but because of that the pay, benefits and retirement are fantastic.

Wife is a VP in a health care corporation and can work from home. Her position is safe.

So I have no worries on my end but I see what others are going through and it boggles the mind. I know my wife and I are blessed but a lot of that was our own hard work and choices. People really don’t think ahead anymore and it’s sad.

i own 2 businesses both were forced to close for now. i feel worse for all my employees, yes there is unemployement but that is only a certain % of what they make, not 100%

Do you think now is a good time to buy a car? Will the managers be letting cars go low, to make sales? Or no because there is little markup anyway and they are probably fucked trying to make their quota anyway so 1-2 more cars wont get them a bonus.

As for me, im on salary so I think ill be ok. Does anyone know how that works? Can they tell a salary employee not to come to work then not pay? I know hourly people will be fucked.

If you are looking to buy any high ticket item and get a crazy deal on it this is the time to do it. Car, house, boat, Rolex, etc because all of those industries are doing everything they can to sell products. Just don’t look for the toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

I`ll let stewie respond since you quoted him but there are many ways to interpret "Warriors versus worriers". To me its about knowing you have the fortitude and strength to make it through, staying calm so you can make clear decisions instead of having a panic attack over things that may not even happen, freezing up and making bad decisions. You are all concerned your business will not sell. That`s a worrier! This will pass, the world will not end. A warrior finds opportunity is this. For you, maybe sell get well gifts for people, even digitally if need be. You keep the business going while others go off course and on the other side business will be better than ever.

You get it :)

Who says I’m worried about myself? I pay my parents mortgage as well as their bills....

Wtf does being a “warrior” have to do with making your payments?

Are you worrisome of how this financial deprivation may eventuate for yourself and your family? Is there despondency that encapsulates your every thoughts of gloom-and-doom? You see no escape? Someone else going to fix the issues at-hand? That's a worrier.

Or, are you going to execute as a leader with a fortified recourse that you had in place prior and/or plan-of-action that tilts the scale of comfort rather than succumb to the perils of this purposed sluggish economy? That's a warrior.

Are you going to wait for better things to happen, or are you going to be the maker of things to happen?

There's genetic polymorphism SNP variants (COMT) that dictates between the two that's been coined by loose terminology if one slides towards being a "worrier" or a "warrior."

As of lately, running amuck on social media and through personal social interactions. It's becoming exceptionally apparent there's more individuals worrying about financial constraints than prioritizing previously of their enterprise(s). In which case, those whom were proactive banked and not meatheadedly spent their fortunes on hundreds or thousands of dollars on GH kits, AAS, ancillaries and copious amounts of supplements. All for the reflection they see in a mirror. Hence- egotistical.

I've read several of your posts, for a young man, you're intellect direction of fortitude describes the latter of my opening narrative, albeit comprehension on selectively understanding my aforementioned commentary.

It's very Nobel of you to be there for your parents. Undoubtably they're exceptionally appreciative of the support system they have in you.

I don't want to turn this into "my life situations were worse than yours." In my opening post on survival of the fittest managing through "The Great Recession"---07-09. I raised three children solely by myself, strictly on my income. No child support, government assistance or aid from outside sources. It was my due diligence as their only parent, protector, provider, paving the mortar on the foundation of their future endeavors they may face. Today, my adult children don't worry about adversities, challenges such as what's captivating the majority of individuals. Not all.

I sure as hell didn't lay in bed at night worrying how I was going to provide for my children. I made sacrifices taking charge.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131