advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you expecting financial hardship soon because of the Corona Virus?

My wife works out at a gym that does the big classes and its quite successful. The owner is in the middle of building a new facility! I feel for him. Most of his members pay by auto withdrawal and he said he would stop that since his place is closed. I cant imagine he is going to be able to withstand this long. This month's payment of $150 already was taken out so I'm not sure what happens with that.

This is big test for everyone in the fitness industry. I don't own my gym but I pay rent. If they go under I can not train my private clients at any of the corporate gyms. I have no idea what I'll do. Many people are in fitness as a profession and, 90% of us are in big trouble!

This is big test for everyone in the fitness industry. I don't own my gym but I pay rent. If they go under I can not train my private clients at any of the corporate gyms. I have no idea what I'll do. Many people are in fitness as a profession and, 90% of us are in big trouble!

I would start the conversation with land lord now. They are expecting business to have financial hardship, which means hardship for them. We all know this will pass and when that happens the building owner still wants people to rent their space. Would they rather kick you out for not paying 2-3 months rent then try and fill the space with a new tenant OR let you slide for a little bit and still have a tenant that will resume paying in short time? The building owners will likely be having the same conversation with bank if there is a note on the property. Find out these details now before paying months of rent from savings. I am reaching to have this conversation for our space this coming week.

Don't get personal with the politics! If it's discussing the financial plan(s) being put forward by government, then stick to the pro's and con's of it but don't go on personal political attacks!! You guys know the rules, please follow them or you will be temp banned!

Don't get personal with the politics! If it's discussing the financial plan(s) being put forward by government, then stick to the pro's and con's of it but don't go on personal political attacks!! You guys know the rules, please follow them or you will be temp banned!

They were warned plenty of times by me.

They let two guys go at my job today. I sold 1.5 cars today so not canned yet but wishing for the best but ready for the worst.

They let two guys go at my job today. I sold 1.5 cars today so not canned yet but wishing for the best but ready for the worst.

that guy that ended up with the .5 car was pissed hu, lol, good luck to ya brotha! keep ur head up

I am in the car sales industry and where we operate it is now illegal for us to sell cars, it is not an essential business. I am in the corporate area and things are rough. Service is still open but we re did our April sales budget and it is sad. So will be mays and June even if the governors allow us to sell. We have had mass furloughs, it is hard. I was there as some were turning in laptops etc and it was not fun. You can’t discount the necessity of these restrictions but as we think of those sacrificing remember those people who are out of a job now. Yes government help is on the way but people with family’s it is still scary. They too are making a sacrifice and do deserve some compassion. Again, not downplaying the seriousness of the virus, but we cannot ignore the very real economic ramifications. And for those who say people should have saved more or studied harder that is elitist and heartless, it’s a bad look that suites no one.

NJ is literally in some serious shit. I don't want to come off dramatic but the hospital system is now so flooded with cases in central jersey if something bad happens being seen is not even in the cards... Financially basically every business that I am aware of is currently suffering badly. Unemployment is real with many colleagues.

I’m in one of the last few hold out states to call for a shelter in place order but it’s a matter of time. I’m grateful for every hour of work I’m getting right now and the extra time to get prepared but I’m also conflicted about the risks. I guess I’m learning which is more important to me at 41. Health or money.

NJ is literally in some serious shit. I don't want to come off dramatic but the hospital system is now so flooded with cases in central jersey if something bad happens being seen is not even in the cards... Financially basically every business that I am aware of is currently suffering badly. Unemployment is real with many colleagues.

What evidence that the hospitals are flooded? Do you know someone personally who has told you or shown you they are? On Twitter people have started to question this narrative and gone around an filmed them completely empty and the parking lots too. As for the economy, everyone will suffer and public assistance is nothing more than tax payer money and printed money, aka its not real. IT is a mess.

I know this isn’t possible for everyone but I make sure I can pay all my bills with unemployment checks if I get laid off, my line of work layoffs happen, especially during winter. The problem is most live beyond there means and spend on stupid things. Instead of a 25k car they buy a 60k car, instead of a 300k home they buy a 500k home. I have a friend that bought a Jaguar last year, 120k car, he takes home 1k a week. So unemployment probably won’t pay that car loan and insurance. People are really dumb

What evidence that the hospitals are flooded? Do you know someone personally who has told you or shown you they are? On Twitter people have started to question this narrative and gone around an filmed them completely empty and the parking lots too. As for the economy, everyone will suffer and public assistance is nothing more than tax payer money and printed money, aka its not real. IT is a mess.

A family member works at our regional hospital along with many of my colleagues immediate family... If you take a moment from your commitments and look the area is currently second in the nation with cases and growing. I am not one for conspiracy theories and Twitter reporting. I like to see facts and formulate an opinion off those facts. I believe the legitimacy of many events have had the false flag spin. This not being one of them unfortunately. Thanks for the comment.

@qbkilla

I am in the car sales industry and where we operate it is now illegal for us to sell cars, it is not an essential business. I am in the corporate area and things are rough. Service is still open but we re did our April sales budget and it is sad. So will be mays and June even if the governors allow us to sell. We have had mass furloughs, it is hard. I was there as some were turning in laptops etc and it was not fun. You can’t discount the necessity of these restrictions but as we think of those sacrificing remember those people who are out of a job now. Yes government help is on the way but people with family’s it is still scary. They too are making a sacrifice and do deserve some compassion. Again, not downplaying the seriousness of the virus, but we cannot ignore the very real economic ramifications. And for those who say people should have saved more or studied harder that is elitist and heartless, it’s a bad look that suites no one.
Crazy, Mississippi recently locked down but car sales are considered essential.

The economic impact is just beyond words. If I wasn't working, I'd be massively depressed. No seeing family, friends, etc plus financial problems with nothing to do. I thought the whole gym thing would infuriate me forever but honestly, there are bigger problems out there to worry about.

I work as a recruiter. My job is to literally get other people jobs. We are still open because we have a couple clients who are open because they are considered essential. But so many places have closed up and alot of my temp workers got let go.

I will be going in furlough on April 20th. what scares me is if things dont go back to normal I will most likely get laid off. Im good at my job and i really enjoy what I do.

This is depressing me so much. I do my best when im down cause i have no choice but fuck. When all this shit is just out of your control its dam frustrating.

6 million people files for unemployment. If things pick up and companies start hiring its gonna be 25 people interviewing for the same job.

I do e-commerce, gift type items, my business does very well but I was struggling due to some debt from some bad investments. Things were starting to turn around I was going to be out of those obligations by summer and I had a deal in place to sell a portion of my business which would have left me with a wheel barrow full of cash to pursue another business venture and of course erase all my debt.

Business has completely tanked, deal for the sale is on hold most likely canceled and I have no idea how I’m going to make my payments this month not really not sure what happens from here.

Oh and I have a meeting with the IRS in an hour...

Chugs dick

Alright, so as a follow up to my previous doom and gloom post above....

Business is out of control right now, I sell some specific items which are in demand right and have always been low dollar profit but moved decently and now I can't keep enough in stock. As soon as I get a shipment they are instantly gone I've never seen anything like it, even the best products I ever had in the best years I ever had didn't sell like this. Not only that but just other things in general are selling like crazy because everyone is sitting at home and the panic has kinda settled down so people are bored and online shopping.

All my payments on pretty much everything have been deferred without even asking for it and I'm doing sales better than any holiday sales I've had in a very long time. It's been a rough 18 months and it's kinda shitty to say that these good things happened because of what is going on with people getting sick and even dying but it is happening so I'm thankful for this much at least.

My suppliers have all raised their prices on me considerably so I've had to raise my prices as well but I refuse to gouge people even though I probably could, it's not because I'm some big hearted humanitarian that doesn't like money but it's just because that's bad business ethics and I pride myself on staying away from that shit even if it makes me a sucker. That and also there is no need to, supply isn't drying up I have a huge shipment on the way and they are going to sell and I can get more if I want. It's also weird to get messages from customers thanking me for the stuff, I want to tell them "don't thank me I took your money for it"....but of course I don't say that.

The IRS appointment went fine, I kinda got the sense they were told to take it easy on people and the sale for the business should be okay because I'm one of the very few who is actually going to have better numbers when this is all said and done.

Again, weird to be happy about these things at a time like this but hey at least it's something positive....

I work as a recruiter. My job is to literally get other people jobs. We are still open because we have a couple clients who are open because they are considered essential. But so many places have closed up and alot of my temp workers got let go.

I will be going in furlough on April 20th. what scares me is if things dont go back to normal I will most likely get laid off. Im good at my job and i really enjoy what I do.

This is depressing me so much. I do my best when im down cause i have no choice but fuck. When all this shit is just out of your control its dam frustrating.

6 million people files for unemployment. If things pick up and companies start hiring its gonna be 25 people interviewing for the same job.

Stay positive you will make it out of this. Recruiting is vital and when things settle the ones who have been displaced will be searching for employment and guess who will be recruiting them to fill the void. YOU! Be well 💪

A family member works at our regional hospital along with many of my colleagues immediate family... If you take a moment from your commitments and look the area is currently second in the nation with cases and growing. I am not one for conspiracy theories and Twitter reporting. I like to see facts and formulate an opinion off those facts. I believe the legitimacy of many events have had the false flag spin. This not being one of them unfortunately. Thanks for the comment.

@qbkilla

interesting, that is the first I have heard other than the media claiming they are over crowded. im open to hearing all opinions, I know 1 state away the hospitals are empty. we will see what happens. I did see this movment on twitter where skeptical people are goin to hospitals and they are essentially dead (ones in NY too elmhurst I believe). they then started putting security at each hospital and taking the tag numbers of people filming. I guess the moral is we should all be skeptical of everything and want real evidence, especially in a country where the government is large and has a hand in everything (well I guess thats every country now a days).

He was not there when his customer showed up so I had to deliver the car and get the paperwork done and the car washed so I got half. 1.5 on a day like this is a blessing.
I had that happen to me once too, sucked. I was the one that sold the car and then the customer came in on my day off. Selling cars now must be really frustrating. Im surprised they even let you deal with customers, with the whole 3 foot/6 foot thing. Around here they are advertising on tv that you can buy a car online and they will deliver the car to your driveway. No way I would buy a car without driving one first.

interesting, that is the first I have heard other than the media claiming they are over crowded. im open to hearing all opinions, I know 1 state away the hospitals are empty. we will see what happens. I did see this movment on twitter where skeptical people are goin to hospitals and they are essentially dead (ones in NY too elmhurst I believe). they then started putting security at each hospital and taking the tag numbers of people filming. I guess the moral is we should all be skeptical of everything and want real evidence, especially in a country where the government is large and has a hand in everything (well I guess thats every country now a days).

Obviously, who you interact with on a daily basis would play a huge part in the information and credibility of said information... Simply looking at the sheer numbers to put things in prospective the number of death will surpass 3 9/11's by potentially Monday with no cure or end in the foreseen future. The continual accumulation of the virus spreading should be enough but no. A family member pointed out some other reasons for the overcrowding. Observe individuals who have serious life threatening ailments non corona related. Along with every other potential reasons a person would need to seek medical attention on a daily basis injury, OD, etc. Combine all that with the natural human reaction of panic. Take all those possible real life issues and now try and efficiently staff for a virus professionals are still searching for a viable antidote for. On top of staffing, find space at a specific location that was not built to handle all that. Logically thinking, I see some evidence... But hey that's just me....

@qbkilla

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner