advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you expecting financial hardship soon because of the Corona Virus?

interesting, that is the first I have heard other than the media claiming they are over crowded. im open to hearing all opinions, I know 1 state away the hospitals are empty. we will see what happens. I did see this movment on twitter where skeptical people are goin to hospitals and they are essentially dead (ones in NY too elmhurst I believe). they then started putting security at each hospital and taking the tag numbers of people filming. I guess the moral is we should all be skeptical of everything and want real evidence, especially in a country where the government is large and has a hand in everything (well I guess thats every country now a days).

I have a relative who is a doctor in a prominent hospital in a local hot spot and according to him the only reason they are overwhelmed is because of everyone showing up with any little symptom thinking they are going to instantly drop dead at any moment. The vast majority of the people currently hospitalized with the virus where he is are the elderly and people with serious pre-existing conditions that would have needed to be hospitalized for any illness at all had they gotten sick. Also he does confirm that supplies are low but they are low because of shortages and they can't get anymore, not necessarily because they are all being used up....as in countries and people are hoarding them. He had a lot of curse words for 3M and he is usually a pretty tame guy.

Food for thought

I have a relative who is a doctor in a prominent hospital in a local hot spot and according to him the only reason they are overwhelmed is because of everyone showing up with any little symptom thinking they are going to instantly drop dead at any moment. The vast majority of the people currently hospitalized with the virus where he is are the elderly and people with serious pre-existing conditions that would have needed to be hospitalized for any illness at all had they gotten sick. Also he does confirm that supplies are low but they are low because of shortages and they can't get anymore, not necessarily because they are all being used up....as in countries and people are hoarding them. He had a lot of curse words for 3M and he is usually a pretty tame guy.

Food for thought

Tucker C did a segment on 3M on Friday. Pretty sad how they have conducted business as of recently.

Been retired since 2013, owned small const company in SoCal for 25 years and did ok. Wife works from home for largest protein provider in the world, JBS. They are insanely busy. She works in their chicken division.

I just left my transportation company a few weeks before the virus spread in the U.S for a chemical plant gig. Our training has been on hold for weeks now, I reached out to my old colleagues who moved JBS product and they told me they are working 14 hours And scrambling trying to find drivers due to the demand of produce.

I'm blessed enough to have a good paying job that actually is going to be busier for me with this type of stuff. I work in the mortgage industry, if any of you fall behind on your mortgage / are under foreclosure, please let me know and I can help you out and help you by getting you the lowest mortgage payment / interest rate possible and get your loan brought back to current, it's not based off your credit either so don't let that concern you.

I just left my transportation company a few weeks before the virus spread in the U.S for a chemical plant gig. Our training has been on hold for weeks now, I reached out to my old colleagues who moved JBS product and they told me they are working 14 hours And scrambling trying to find drivers due to the demand of produce.
It’s crazy busy. Removed some regs so drivers can log more hours per day is kinda helping. This virus is nothing compared to what would happen if all the OTR drivers decided to go home.

luckily im a gov worker and must work unless i get sick. they have also added tons of sick leave at no expense to what i have. im luck but feel bad for others. Every on stay safe and healthy

I had that happen to me once too, sucked. I was the one that sold the car and then the customer came in on my day off. Selling cars now must be really frustrating. Im surprised they even let you deal with customers, with the whole 3 foot/6 foot thing. Around here they are advertising on tv that you can buy a car online and they will deliver the car to your driveway. No way I would buy a car without driving one first.

We make a copy of your license and insurance and let you drive on your own. Obviously you have to be sure they are a serious buyer and not a joy rider.

hopefully Europe will re-open its gates to the hordes of 60iq-having african doctors and engineers to guarantee unending and immeasurable economic hardship for its citizens.

We make a copy of your license and insurance and let you drive on your own. Obviously you have to be sure they are a serious buyer and not a joy rider.
Well, in my case we had done most of the paperwork and it was just a matter of the customer sitting down to sign everything. We also needed to get the car cleaned up good too. When that kinda thing happened we always promised to return the favor the other way if the day ever came.

Tucker C did a segment on 3M on Friday. Pretty sad how they have conducted business as of recently.
Today during the Queen's speech they showed clips of all the work they are doing in the UK to fight the virus. One scene showed guys unloading box after box of 3M boxes. I wonder if the president noticed that.

Today during the Queen's speech they showed clips of all the work they are doing in the UK to fight the virus. One scene showed guys unloading box after box of 3M boxes. I wonder if the president noticed that.

Please watch if you get a chance big dog. This was on Wednesday I believe.

@maldorf

Please watch if you get a chance big dog. This was on Wednesday I believe.

@maldorf
Yeah I saw that. Trump is all over them. I just thought it was a bit funny how the video the queen displayed all over the world showed those 3m boxes being received in the UK. More proof about what they were doing. 3m has factories in foreign lands and those masks need to come home here too, not be sold to the highest bidder. There is a law the president can use to force them. Even my friend that builds parts for military robots told me that his government contract has a clause that says the government can move in and take over his business if he is unable for some reason to produce the parts in a timely manner.

Now Canada is upset because we wont give them masks. Justin is all pissy.
Just a few days ago the government was telling us in the US how masks dont work. Hell, they are still saying that everyday citizens dont need N95 masks. We should just use a bandana! Screw that. Its obvious that the N95 ARE effective. As a person at risk I'd like to have a few. Since I'm not going out though, I'll be ok. I do worry about my wife getting sick at the grocery and then bringing it home to me or the kids.

Yeah I saw that. Trump is all over them. I just thought it was a bit funny how the video the queen displayed all over the world showed those 3m boxes being received in the UK. More proof about what they were doing. 3m has factories in foreign lands and those masks need to come home here too, not be sold to the highest bidder. There is a law the president can use to force them. Even my friend that builds parts for military robots told me that his government contract has a clause that says the government can move in and take over his business if he is unable for some reason to produce the parts in a timely manner.

Now Canada is upset because we wont give them masks. Justin is all pissy.
Just a few days ago the government was telling us in the US how masks dont work. Hell, they are still saying that everyday citizens dont need N95 masks. We should just use a bandana! Screw that. Its obvious that the N95 ARE effective. As a person at risk I'd like to have a few. Since I'm not going out though, I'll be ok. I do worry about my wife getting sick at the grocery and then bringing it home to me or the kids.

Exactly! I worry about the family like you. I could honestly care less about myself. I hear some say it but genuinely just want to protect my parents and immediate family masks, meds they are being turned down for, etc. Doing all I can for the loved ones. The grocery store is rough. Been Doing a lot of online shopping for food. Shipping has slowed significantly tho.

Mortgage/home industry soon to be in flames? My sons loan was denied on Friday, day of closing due to “CV19 problems”. Luckily his wife who’s a real estate agent pulled a few strings and got funded today. Her office alone had 42 loans that were pre qualified quashed. Underwriter told her office interest rates almost doubled overnight and to prep for some pain. Some boxed up and ready to move families are gonna be f....d. IMO the financial side of this shit show will dwarf the virus when it’s all said and done.

Mortgage/home industry soon to be in flames? My sons loan was denied on Friday, day of closing due to “CV19 problems”. Luckily his wife who’s a real estate agent pulled a few strings and got funded today. Her office alone had 42 loans that were pre qualified quashed. Underwriter told her office interest rates almost doubled overnight and to prep for some pain. Some boxed up and ready to move families are gonna be f....d. IMO the financial side of this shit show will dwarf the virus when it’s all said and done.

Agree... the economic aspect could potentially linger longer then this virus. Markets did better as of today up roughly 5% hospitality, airlines, hotels, cruises are in some serious shit.

indeed.

i personally believe the worst is yet to come

indeed.

i personally believe the worst is yet to come
You’re a CPA correct? My daughters one for Odele’s Brewing Co. here in Colorado and they’re already at DEFCON 4 with no bottom in sight yet. Government better get a bigger printing press.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131