advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you getting 1ml vials or 10ml vial of your TRT prescription?

All the pharmacies are trying to push this. It's a power trip for the pharmacists. Go into one of their forums and listen to how the talk about people in TRT.

All the pharmacies are trying to push this. It's a power trip for the pharmacists. Go into one of their forums and listen to how the talk about people in TRT.
No, it's the insurance companies, the pharmacist will still give you a 10ml bottle if the doctor writes you for it. Insurance companies (most) refuse to pay for more than a 1 month supply for controlled substances.

if we get 1 ml vials are we suppose to be using it multiple times? I thought it was a single use vial, i am prescribed .5cc per week. The pharmcy gives me two vials.

if we get 1 ml vials are we suppose to be using it multiple times? I thought it was a single use vial, i am prescribed .5cc per week. The pharmcy gives me two vials.
the 1ml bottles are still "multidose"

10ml vial every 10 weeks from Walgreens. Insurance does now cover it once doc gave them authorization. Two refills ago I used goodrx at Walgreens without any problem.

After years of insurance only paying for the 1ml bottles , as the 10ml were more then 30 or 90 days worth. I have been paying for my own to avoid the hassle and still got 10 1ml vials with my script as most pharmacies around here quit carrying the 10 ml as insurance wont pay for it. But just found one that still has 10ml bottles in stock. I will see how long that lasts.

I've been using my coupon at Walgreens for a few years and never a problem. Maybe the clerk made a mistake. I have insurance but hate dealing with the 1ml vials.
Me too. I get the single cc bottles, five at a time. I used the Good RX app the first time, which made it around twenty three or four dollars for all of it. When I went back the second time, I thought that I would need to show another coupon code, but Walgreens kept me at the original
Good RX price.

Me too. I get the single cc bottles, five at a time. I used the Good RX app the first time, which made it around twenty three or four dollars for all of it. When I went back the second time, I thought that I would need to show another coupon code, but Walgreens kept me at the original
Good RX price.
Yep. Good rx is the Way to go

have been getting 10mls up to a few months ago, then started getting the annoying 1ml vials.

I actually prefer the 1ml bottles, they have 1.15ml in them and are super convenient for daily dosing TRT (I do 10-12mg/day)

10ml bottle, cheaper way to go
I get charged the same for 1 10ml or 10/1 ml as long as i buy them all at the same time. Several pharmacies charge me the same.

1mL but the pharmacy I use does stock 10mL vials

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members